• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Weeeellll...." Her gaze drifted to the side "Sort of?" She said, sounding unsure of answer as she looked back to Hakosu and laughed "I'm a witch, so, what I can do is limited to what I've learned I suppose..." She answered, tapping her chin with her finger as she then lightly pursed her lips. "Does being able to turn into a cat count?" She asked as a pair of ears popped out from beneath her long, blonde hair as she giggled a little. "I'm not all that extraordinary at all, I'm more curious to what you can do" she said as she swung her legs forward and back where she sat on the bench.

Hakosu nodded. "What I can do?" She shrugged. "Well, I've inherited abilities from both my parents. Chaotic powers from my dad and destructive powers from my mom." She let out a small sigh. "But right now, they seem attached to my emotions. I can't control them."

(( @Daniel reaving I can't find it, but it was something like this))

"A surprise?" Euloria blinked "Oh, come on, can't I have a clue?" She asked childishly.

"Nope." He said as he started paying for there food happily

Ansom shrugged. "I suppose so. You were sort of in a drunken state when I first met you." He laughed. "Not from alcohol, but from tiredness."

"Yeah i remember that. God I couldn't believe I was ever with my last boyfriend." She said to him as she smiled at him meaning the man that she had been with before him

> Ayame <

Ayame just rested in Myuki's grasp. She was too full to do anything.

"Miiine miiine miiiiiiiine. You are my

sqwet aaaayame!" She cheered as harymi slid to kikuri. "Mommy is cuddling ayame can you Cudle me to mama?" She asked kikuri

"Yeah i remember that. God I couldn't believe I was ever with my last boyfriend." She said to him as she smiled at him meaning the man that she had been with before him

sqwet aaaayame!" She cheered as harymi slid to kikuri. "Mommy is cuddling ayame can you Cudle me to mama?" She asked kikuri

> Kikuri <

Kikuri looked at Harumi a bit surprised before she smiled and hugged her quickly and started rubbing Harumi's head as she cuddled with Harumi.

''Fufu~ Of course~''

Talia laughed nervously upin being asked when she stole more tech, "I was stealing this stuff like crazy. They didn't need it... They were just gonna hurt us supers with it anyways." She said, before going to look inside her room. "Oh man... That's a total mess. They're gonna kill me 100 times over." Talia said, before going inside her room and sitting on her now crusted and burnt bed. "I should have tossed it out the window."

Nai whistled a soft tune as he walked along the sidewalk. Everything seemed to be looking good around the area, so he figured he could just relax, and get some peace and quiet in comparison to the loud and buzzing day of school. He saw someone sitting on a bench, doing what seemed to be drawing so he made his way to the bench, hoping to get a peek. "Hey. What ya doing?"

Nico felt a bit jumpy when someone approached her. She quickly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear shyly, laughing softly to herself. She slowly showed him a mini sketch of an eye. 

"Pretending that I can draw when I really can't," she shrugged slightly. Nico continued shading part of the eyes. She then turned her attention back to the guy. 

"How about y-yourself..?" She asked, smiling sheepishly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Won't let me quote your post ;-; @LunaCrosby ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a short sigh before the entered the school, she sighed and shivered slightly as her teeth chattered, "G-G-Geez," She said through her shaking teeth, she shivered again before she sneezed, "Great, the d-daemon w-was right... I n-need blood..." She said as she turned around, her back to Allen.

(( Won't let me quote your post ;-; @Nona ))

-(Zac)-

Zac turned over to his right as he opened his eyes, they had been asleep for about 2 hours now, he gave a small smile as he looked down at Rosalie, he lowered his head until he was close to her ear, "Time to wake up," He said softly into her ear before he pressed his lips against her moving back only millimetres from her lips, his eyes went into a dark crimson red as he looked down at her neck, he quickly averted his gaze from her, looking around the room.

(( @NeoClassical You missed my post :'D *Sadness* ))
(( @Daniel reaving I can't find your post... ))
(( Also! @Daniel reaving @Nona @LunaCrosby @NeoClassical If i do not reply it is because of reasons to do with home! I am so sorry about the sudden change! ))

> Kristako Seiker <

''Sure. Take a drink.''

She said before grabbing a bottle of sake before she popped off the lid went over to the bed and sat down, and drank from the bottle. After her drink, she spoke again.

''What kind of being am I? I'm an Intoner. We all have these transformations that make us stronger for a limited time. Though 7 of my transformations only get me stronger in certain areas and I could use them as long as I want. I do have an ultimate form but that is limited.''

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Intoner?" Junchi asked as they poured themself some rum. "Never heard of that before, then again, I've never heard of many creatures I've seen at this school. Didn't you say something about your powers being modern and vocal based or something though? I forget." After pouring enough, they sat back down on her bed and began to drink.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Learn about Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

> Himeragi Seiker <

''E-Eh..? I just got off school just a couple hours..What do you mean It starts in a few days? Did you forget the dates or something...?''

Himeragi asked a bit confused. She just went to school yesterday. How could it start in a few days if she already went to the first day? Himeragi was just confused, probably even more confused than the time she couldn't tell between modern weapons and mystical weapons when she was a kid.

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo3_250_zpsygwdyq1i.gif

...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke, stopping a few feet away from the restaurant's door. As he finished talking, he smiled♆...

“ Well crap.. Looks like I missed the first day of school. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a short sigh before the entered the school, she sighed and shivered slightly as her teeth chattered, "G-G-Geez," She said through her shaking teeth, she shivered again before she sneezed, "Great, the d-daemon w-was right... I n-need blood..." She said as she turned around, her back to Allen.

-(Zac)-

Zac turned over to his right as he opened his eyes, they had been asleep for about 2 hours now, he gave a small smile as he looked down at Rosalie, he lowered his head until he was close to her ear, "Time to wake up," He said softly into her ear before he pressed his lips against her moving back only millimetres from her lips, his eyes went into a dark crimson red as he looked down at her neck, he quickly averted his gaze from her, looking around the room.

(( Also! @Daniel reaving @Nona @LunaCrosby @NeoClassical If i do not reply it is because of reasons to do with home! I am so sorry about the sudden change! ))

Rosalie had been curled up against him as she slept, her eyes slowly opened as he pressed his lips against her. Her silver eyes hazed over from sleeping as she examined the face in front of her. A gentle sigh escaped her before she smiled "Hi there~" her voice spoke as she did so, she hadn't noticed his eyes changing or him averting his gaze because of it really

Euloria puffed out her cheeks childishly "Not even a tiny clue? Please?"

Ansom nodded. "Yeah, I guess you didn't like him very much." He chuckled. "I didn't even try to steal you from him. It just happened." His chuckle turned to a laugh.

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Intoner?" Junchi asked as they poured themself some rum. "Never heard of that before, then again, I've never heard of many creatures I've seen at this school. Didn't you say something about your powers being modern and vocal based or something though? I forget." After pouring enough, they sat back down on her bed and began to drink.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Learn about Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Yeah it's based on vocals. The modern part is just me summoning weapons really...''

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo3_250_zpsygwdyq1i.gif

...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke, stopping a few feet away from the restaurant's door. As he finished talking, he smiled♆...

“ Well crap.. Looks like I missed the first day of school. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi just laughed. She soon realized that her back wasn't hurting anymore when she laughed. She spoke and then nuzzled the back of Kuroh's neck lightly.

''Hahaha...Hm, I think my back's fine now that I can actually laugh~''

"Last offer we had for the place was 45 million... We turned it down obviously, we make more money than that in a week," He said with a happy smile, "And i'll warn you next time," He said before he opened the door to the restaurant, "Ladies first," He said with a stupid grin on his face.

Fiona rolled her eyes. Talk about money never interested her. She never had a need for it. At Sarin's gesture, she walked inside and looked around the interior. "Yeah, it's decent." She nodded. 

-(Caspian)-

-(Zac)-

(Awwww ;-;)

-(Caspian)-

-(Zac)-

(Awwww ;-;)

Ansom nodded. "Yeah, I guess you didn't like him very much." He chuckled. "I didn't even try to steal you from him. It just happened." His chuckle turned to a laugh.

"It was better that you did." She said to him with a giggle as she took another drink then looked

to him with a small smile 

(sorry)

"It was better that you did." She said to him with a giggle as she took another drink then looked

to him with a small smile 

(sorry)

(All good in the hood, homie.)

Ansom chuckled and shrugged. "Yeah, but then karma got me and gave me a taste of my own medicine." He took a drink of his sweet tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back