• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nai, unprepared for Nico to grab his arm and hug it, he blushed awkwardly. "E-Eh!? N-No problem... That's what friends are for... Right?" Nai said questioningly, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as he began to walk once more. 

"Just being friendly.."she said mockingly before letting go of his arm. Nico continued walking with him and she started looking at her surroundings and the area. She spotted an ice cream stand and immediately was drawn to it. "I'm going to get a scoop or two.." she giggled softly before scampering into the line for icecream. 

Rosalie smiled softly as he moved. She then jumped a little as the thunder startled her, she turned to look at Zac as he mentioned the storm "I thought you said they were a normal thing around here, why are you getting sad about it?" She asked curiously as she sat up on the bed, moving the blanket so it wasn't covering her anymore.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh when she asked, "No reason, its just its the usual around here, not much sun," He said with a small shrug at the end. He stood up fully by the time he moved himself to the side of the bed and sighed, "So, it's apple and water?" He asked in a happy tone as he turned around to look at Rosalie, "Or you can come with me and just have it there," He said in a slightly eager tone.

(( Here's that reply i said i would put up! I hope this is enough to make up for me having to sleepzz ;-; ))
(( @LunaCrosby Did my reply simply not show?_? ))

Talia whimpered a little, finding herself nervous in the situation once more. "Z-Zenya suggested that I talk to you... About a collab... O-On making a weapon or two with one another... What do y-you say?"

> Zenya White's Phone <

''....Sure. I have a meeting time so listen up. 2:30 on the roof of the Girl's Dormitory at Fantasy High School. Show up late and I'll kill you.''

Last edited by a moderator:
-(Caspian)-

Caspian simply hissed in pain as she squeezed her eyes completely closed trying to minimise the pain as much as she can, the pain stopped for a couple seconds as she opened her eyes, her tired gaze looking at Allen before the pain shot back through her system, she wrapped her both her hands around her waist and squeezed as hard as she could.

(( ;~; I feel like it tis not, ))

Allen went over and crouched beside her, putting his hand on her back. He could tell she was in pain, I mean, who wouldn't? but he had no idea how he could help her, considering he had only met her today and this was the first time he's seen this happen to her.

(sorry if it sucked >~<)

Allen went over and crouched beside her, putting his hand on her back. He could tell she was in pain, I mean, who wouldn't? but he had no idea how he could help her, considering he had only met her today and this was the first time he's seen this happen to her.

(sorry if it sucked >~<)

(( I can work with this! It's oK! <- Some intense einglish right here, ))

-(Caspian)-

As Allen put his hand on her back, the pain suddenly stopped before starting again shortly after, but it was... numbed? She was slightly confused as her arms relaxed slightly, she opened her eyes to look up at Allen, a pained look on her face, "Th... anks..." She said in a quiet tone as she let her spare hand rest on his her eyes closing again, her breathing steadied back to normal. She didn't know what he did, but it worked.

(( @LunaCrosby so since I started last time, do you wanna start this time? ))

(Yus sir, Luna will do her best in starting)

Hakuru slowly opened her eye's and sat up, I for sure wont be able to move tomorrow, thanks to a certain someone she thought as she looked over at him, and for no particular reason, flicked him on his forehead.

(It sucked didn't it T~T)

-(Caspian)-

As Allen put his hand on her back, the pain suddenly stopped before starting again shortly after, but it was... numbed? She was slightly confused as her arms relaxed slightly, she opened her eyes to look up at Allen, a pained look on her face, "Th... anks..." She said in a quiet tone as she let her spare hand rest on his her eyes closing again, her breathing steadied back to normal. She didn't know what he did, but it worked.

(I just want to warn you, I have a huge tendency to fangirl, so if I reply late, I screamed and passed out from fangirlism)

Allen watched her curiously, though he had to ignore the fact his face had gone red. He didn't what he did, or if he did anything, but she seemed to be ok now and that was all that mattered. He sighed in releif, "Thank god you're ok now.." he said.

-(Caspian)-

(I just want to warn you, I have a huge tendency to fangirl, so if I reply late, I screamed and passed out from fangirlism)

Allen watched her curiously, though he had to ignore the fact his face had gone red. He didn't what he did, or if he did anything, but she seemed to be ok now and that was all that mattered. He sighed in releif, "Thank god you're ok now.." he said.

(( Huh? Over what? Also, your welcome T~T Right back at ya :'DD *Lonely* Also, don't you just mean Fangasm? Never heard of Fangirlism... ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian tried to give a short nod but hissed in pain when she did so, she opened her eyes again, drooping slightly, she kept her hand on his as she used her other hand to try and get onto the bed, instantly, pain shot through her system but she tried to ignore it, a couple tears falling, "Sh-it..." She cursed as she eventually sat on the bed, her hand still holding Allens, "S-sorry..." She said as her cheeks lit up, still holding his hand as the pain was at bay.

(( Huh? Over what? Also, your welcome T~T Right back at ya :'DD *Lonely* Also, don't you just mean Fangasm? Never heard of Fangirlism... ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian tried to give a short nod but hissed in pain when she did so, she opened her eyes again, drooping slightly, she kept her hand on his as she used her other hand to try and get onto the bed, instantly, pain shot through her system but she tried to ignore it, a couple tears falling, "Sh-it..." She cursed as she eventually sat on the bed, her hand still holding Allens, "S-sorry..." She said as her cheeks lit up, still holding his hand as the pain was at bay.

(it might be the same as fangasm, i'm more used to saying fangirlism and never used fangasm before xDD)

Allen shook his head, "I-It's alright" he said and nodded. "Do you need me to do anything? if you do just ask, i'm not sure how to help you right now and i'd feel bad just watching" he said and looked at her.

(it might be the same as fangasm, i'm more used to saying fangirlism and never used fangasm before xDD)

Allen shook his head, "I-It's alright" he said and nodded. "Do you need me to do anything? if you do just ask, i'm not sure how to help you right now and i'd feel bad just watching" he said and looked at her.

(( ¯\_σvσ_/¯ Who knows? But again i ask, why? ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small nod as she looked around the room, "C-could you... S-stay h-here?" She asked before she turned her head down, "S-sorry..." She said shortly after as a shot of pain lashed through her, she hissed in pain again and bent forward, using her spare arm to wrap around her waist as she squeezed Allens hand tighter, a couple tears fell from her eyes again and fell onto her jeans.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded a bit before she spoke in a humorous way. The way Kuroh was holding Himeragi on his back was really comfortable.

''Yeah. You're back is really comfortable you know?''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment tumblr_inline_ny1rnfW4ga1rnzkxr_540.gif

...♆Kuroh smiled and nodded, shortly before he put Himeragi down. He then looked around and replied to her as his cheeks raised in temperature and he rubbed the underside of his nose. After he finished talking, he laughed in jest♆...

“ Okay~ Well, I do squats and drink plenty of juice~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Standing just outside of the restaurants entrance with Himeragi and Dante.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi and Dante.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester@HimeragiSeiker

"Just being friendly.."she said mockingly before letting go of his arm. Nico continued walking with him and she started looking at her surroundings and the area. She spotted an ice cream stand and immediately was drawn to it. "I'm going to get a scoop or two.." she giggled softly before scampering into the line for icecream. 

Nai blinked and soon laughed lightly. "I see what you did there." He said, before Nico let go of his arm. He didn't say much, though he was enjoying their walk. When Nico saw the ice cream stand, Nai put his hands on his pockets and waited patiently where he stood. 

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 166413

...♆Kuroh smiled and nodded, shortly before he put Himeragi down. He then looked around and replied to her as his cheeks raised in temperature and he rubbed the underside of his nose. After he finished talking, he laughed in jest♆...

“ Okay~ Well, I do squats and drink plenty of juice~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Standing just outside of the restaurants entrance with Himeragi and Dante.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi and Dante.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi giggled a bit as he did what he did.

''If you do squats, then you must have a nice ass as well~''

Himeragi joked a little bit before looking at the door and back at Kuroh.

''Let's go?''

(( ¯\_σvσ_/¯ Who knows? But again i ask, why? ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small nod as she looked around the room, "C-could you... S-stay h-here?" She asked before she turned her head down, "S-sorry..." She said shortly after as a shot of pain lashed through her, she hissed in pain again and bent forward, using her spare arm to wrap around her waist as she squeezed Allens hand tighter, a couple tears fell from her eyes again and fell onto her jeans.

(The small things, like her touching his hand x3 its the little things that I enjoy)

Allen nodded, "Yeah I can, I dont have anything planned today so I can stay as long as you need me to" he said. He ignored how tightly she was squeezing his hand, honestly, he didn't mind, if it somewhat helped then he'd put up with it. "Has this happened to you before?" he asked, he really wanted to make the pain go away for her.

(The small things, like her touching his hand x3 its the little things that I enjoy)

Allen nodded, "Yeah I can, I dont have anything planned today so I can stay as long as you need me to" he said. He ignored how tightly she was squeezing his hand, honestly, he didn't mind, if it somewhat helped then he'd put up with it. "Has this happened to you before?" he asked, he really wanted to make the pain go away for her.

(( That sounds very wrong inside my mind, ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian shook her head quickly at the question as she keeled over almost falling off the bed, she grinded her teeth together as tears kept falling, her hand squeezed Allens as hard as she could trying to distract herself from the immense pain she was feeling, "N-n-... -o..." She said through gritted teeth as tears kept falling, "I-ts a tr-ansforma-tion..." She said in a low whisper as the pain started slowing again, she lifted her head slightly, tears staining her face.

(( That sounds very wrong inside my mind, ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian shook her head quickly at the question as she keeled over almost falling off the bed, she grinded her teeth together as tears kept falling, her hand squeezed Allens as hard as she could trying to distract herself from the immense pain she was feeling, "N-n-... -o..." She said through gritted teeth as tears kept falling, "I-ts a tr-ansforma-tion..." She said in a low whisper as the pain started slowing again, she lifted her head slightly, tears staining her face.

(You dirty minded human xDDD)

"Transformation, I see..." he said, he slowly rubbed her back, his mom would always do that when he was hurt, and it somewhat helped, at least he thought it did. "I'm sure it'll go away soon..."

(You dirty minded human xDDD)

"Transformation, I see..." he said, he slowly rubbed her back, his mom would always do that when he was hurt, and it somewhat helped, at least he thought it did. "I'm sure it'll go away soon..."

(( Oh, why thank-you, i usually think myself as a FUCKING PHYSCOPATH But dirty minded human i can *GET* BEHIND! ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspians arm which was placed around her waist moved to Allens hand as well, she relaxed into Allens company as she gave a tired sigh, her eyes closing as she rocked left and right. She moved herself underneath the blankets, her hand not leaving his as she placed her head down, "Don't... Leave... Please..." She said in a begging tone quietly, "Please..." She begged again as she kept her hand on Allens trying to pull him closer to herself. (?)

Nai blinked and soon laughed lightly. "I see what you did there." He said, before Nico let go of his arm. He didn't say much, though he was enjoying their walk. When Nico saw the ice cream stand, Nai put his hands on his pockets and waited patiently where he stood. 

Nico came back to Nai with two cones. She handed him one. "This is for my sudden outburst back there.." she said, smiling sheepishly. "I didn't know what flavor you would want, but I thought you're vanilla kind of guy," she snickered, laughing a bit before she got consumed by her strawberry icecream. 

Rael blinked and shrugged, "well the disease is still technically a mutation of sorts. During wound transference, there is a very slim chance of the surrounding cells undergoing a mutation in both my body and the opposing parties body resulting in a rapid degeneration and cellular necrosis of the cells in a fashion Similar to a certain flesh eating disease."

Rael blinked and shrugged, "well the disease is still technically a mutation of sorts. During wound transference, there is a very slim chance of the surrounding cells undergoing a mutation in both my body and the opposing parties body resulting in a rapid degeneration and cellular necrosis of the cells in a fashion Similar to a certain flesh eating disease."

@The Royal Keen

((*Resists urge to make comment about sucking things*))

Everest's eyes snapped opened as he was flicked, and with lightning fast speed grabbed Hakuru's hand and gently bit her finger. "You know this is supposed to be the girls role right?" Everest let his tongue roll around her finger jokingly,  "but if you want to do desperately I could let you play the dominating one for a while."

(Yus sir, Luna will do her best in starting)

Hakuru slowly opened her eye's and sat up, I for sure wont be able to move tomorrow, thanks to a certain someone she thought as she looked over at him, and for no particular reason, flicked him on his forehead.

(It sucked didn't it T~T)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back