• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Cam smirked "I personally believe it's good, they work hard and get rewarded. It's showing how much this world has traveled in it's own little way."

Han nodded. "Yes, that's pretty true." He tilted his head. "Although, I do know quite a few kids who don't work at all and still get rewarded."

Ansom carried Shira up four flights of stairs and opened his door with his free hand. He walked inside and set her gently on the big couch. "There."

She groaned and flopped around a little in the couch before sitting up. "I'm hot." She groaned as she started to unbutton her shirt drunkenly

(((( Just how fucked the code was on my old CS's... It looks so bad x.x ))))

Talia blinked, "Wait like me? I have different forms too... I just don't use them as much because I like this one." She said with a smile. "Well, why don't we just go now? Or is it too early?"

(((( Images are also fucked )))) 

> Zenya White <

''Well...Guess we could. You wanna go now?''

Myuki cuddled up to her coiling around kikuris leg as she ate happily

"M-mhm." She said to him as she reached for the door Handel but couldn't get the door open because she was drunk

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just smiled as she looked at Ayame and Harumi. Then back to Myuki.

"Because you're drunk." Ansom said as he sat down on the edge of the couch. "Just relax."

"I'll relax once my shirt is off." She said to him as she went back to trying to unbutton her shirt

> Zenya White <

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Harumi was cuddling with her sister as they ate

"Because you're drunk." Ansom said as he sat down on the edge of the couch. "Just relax."

"I'll relax once my shirt is off." She said to him as she went back to trying to unbutton her shirt

> Zenya White <

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Ansom sighed. "Fine. Go ahead. It's not like it's anything I haven't seen." He chuckled.

> Kikuri Yoruko <

''Fufu~ We should all go somewhere for vacation some day~''

Kikuri said as she smiled.

"Like your father?" She asked him curiously remembering hayate say something to her about it in the past

"My dad is one of the best... Ar least from what I hear. I don't want to be as good as him or on the same level. He says that I can surpass him if I try. To me, it's just about keeping my family proud." Sato explained. "So whatever choices I make or how well I do on a mission, I just hope it pleases those who are there for me." He added. Aaron nodded, "Those are some good motives. I should have thought like that when I were your age. What about you Annabel? You agree with what he said?"

> Zenya White <

> Kikuri Yoruko <

"Sure... But... Can we make a stop for ice cream or maybe a parfait... Or two... I'm really hungry... OH! WE CAN STOP AT THE BAKERY MY MOM WORKS AT! She's most likely not there since school is started and stuff so she's most likely planning a lesson." Talia said happiky as she hopped up, grabbing her shoes. 

"My dad is one of the best... Ar least from what I hear. I don't want to be as good as him or on the same level. He says that I can surpass him if I try. To me, it's just about keeping my family proud." Sato explained. "So whatever choices I make or how well I do on a mission, I just hope it pleases those who are there for me." He added. Aaron nodded, "Those are some good motives. I should have thought like that when I were your age. What about you Annabel? You agree with what he said?"

"Sure... But... Can we make a stop for ice cream or maybe a parfait... Or two... I'm really hungry... OH! WE CAN STOP AT THE BAKERY MY MOM WORKS AT! She's most likely not there since school is started and stuff so she's most likely planning a lesson." Talia said happiky as she hopped up, grabbing her shoes. 

> Zenya White <

Zenya just calmly got up and stretched a little.

''Hahaha...Well let's go then. We can take my car. Or would you like to walk?''

"I agree with it all. But there's one problem. Your father and mother will always be proud no matter what you do. So follow your own courses as well." She said to him with a happy smile as she leaned against Aaron 

She grumbled some things before finally getting her shirt off and throwing it at him before curling up and yawning tiredly as she fell asleep on his couch

Ansom couldn't help but peek, which made him blush. Once he saw that she was asleep, he shrugged. "Well, goodnight, then."

> Kikuri Yoruko <

''Hmmm...well we can plan that tomorrow or so~''

She said before laying down, her leg still coiled by Myuki.

"Ok!" Myuki said happily 

-------------

Ansom couldn't help but peek, which made him blush. Once he saw that she was asleep, he shrugged. "Well, goodnight, then."

She mumbled things about him in her sleep as she fumbled around 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back