• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Cool... Dangerous... And scary... But cool." Nai said, licking the ice cream once more before speaking. "I would have never expected you to have such... Dangerous abilities."

"Ah yes! so don't underestimate me," she smirked, giggling softly. "Truthfully though, I only taught myself that because I was in combat class and all I had for defense was my healing abilities.. like how pathetic can I be, helping my opponent to survive??" she sighed slightly. "Therefore, I thought about reversing one of my spells instead of healing the blood.. what if I can poison the blood or stop the flow of it," she bit down on her lower lip. "I can only manage for like 10-15 seconds though, I am still trying to perfect this move,"she said, laughing awkardly. 

"You have the perfect body, too much muscle doesn't look right, but you do have enough to where I can see and feel it" she said, "And I happen to enjoy it" she said and poked him, "A lot."

"Perfection isn't easy." Roman said, chuckling a little. "Then again, I'm not the only one with a perfect body." He said with a wink. A voice from on top of the house had called out, "You're right. I have one too! It's perfecto!" Roman looked up and immediately froze. "Mother?!" Akane snickered. "Carry on. I was just leaving anyways." Roman sighed and looked at Mal. "I-I was definitely saying you have a perfect body... N-Not her...  I don't even know where she came from."

"Perfection isn't easy." Roman said, chuckling a little. "Then again, I'm not the only one with a perfect body." He said with a wink. A voice from on top of the house had called out, "You're right. I have one too! It's perfecto!" Roman looked up and immediately froze. "Mother?!" Akane snickered. "Carry on. I was just leaving anyways." Roman sighed and looked at Mal. "I-I was definitely saying you have a perfect body... N-Not her...  I don't even know where she came from."

Mal blinked and looked at Akane, she really did come out of nowhere. She laughed lightly, "I know, you were surprised she suddenly appeared.... though I was too, she suddenly came out of thin air it seemed like."

"Ah yes! so don't underestimate me," she smirked, giggling softly. "Truthfully though, I only taught myself that because I was in combat class and all I had for defense was my healing abilities.. like how pathetic can I be, helping my opponent to survive??" she sighed slightly. "Therefore, I thought about reversing one of my spells instead of healing the blood.. what if I can poison the blood or stop the flow of it," she bit down on her lower lip. "I can only manage for like 10-15 seconds though, I am still trying to perfect this move,"she said, laughing awkardly. 

"You can always get some books from the school's library. The school always has some great books to help you on your spells, and you can even train with me. Perfecting spells isn't easy and I know this... Learned it the hard way too." Nai explained. "Just only recently was I able to master water magic."

Mal blinked and looked at Akane, she really did come out of nowhere. She laughed lightly, "I know, you were surprised she suddenly appeared.... though I was too, she suddenly came out of thin air it seemed like."

Roman chuckled lightly and held Mal closely, "She did... Didn't she?" He asked with a smile. "You know... I missed you a lot while I was gone." Roman said, hugging her a little. "Now that I'm home, I'll be able to spend time with you and the kids... Mostly you since they're starting school~"

Rael blinked and shrugged, "well the disease is still technically a mutation of sorts. During wound transference, there is a very slim chance of the surrounding cells undergoing a mutation in both my body and the opposing parties body resulting in a rapid degeneration and cellular necrosis of the cells in a fashion Similar to a certain flesh eating disease."

Mei Junchi

Objective: Treat Rael to cake

Mood: Concerned

"Yikes," Junchi cringed, "that certainly sucks. Well, you at least have enough control over your ability to not use it accidentally... Right?" As Junchi continued to walk they could see that the two of them were approaching the town. Now they just had to figure out where the bakery was, or if there was even one. If there wasn't they could probably stop by a normal grocery store and pick him up a small cake or cupcakes for them to eat. Junchi's plan was that if Rael got to have cake then they got to have some too. They would most likely just by themself their own cake though, or get themself something smaller like ice cream or donuts.

Tags | Interacting with: Rael

Roman chuckled lightly and held Mal closely, "She did... Didn't she?" He asked with a smile. "You know... I missed you a lot while I was gone." Roman said, hugging her a little. "Now that I'm home, I'll be able to spend time with you and the kids... Mostly you since they're starting school~"

"Well, I wouldn't let them have you until I got my own time with you first, you were mine before them anyway's." she said and smiled.

(xDDD)

Allen blinked before nodding, "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so you can rest easy" he said and smiled, with how she said it, there's no way he'd even think about leaving, he wasn't a jerk after all, and he could tell she was in serious pain.

(Is she trying to make him lay down with her and thats what the question marks for? xDDD)

(( I guess? If this post has spelling errors it's because i am using parents laptop... Stupid mac... ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian felt the pain die down even more as a small smile set on her face. Her face was stained with tears and sweat from the pain she was feeling earlier, she pulled Allens hand a bit closer before she relaxed again, the pain almost totally gone from her body, a small jolt of pain shot through her but she ignored it, seemingly nothing like before. Stupid, get away from him! The Daemon yelled out in her mind as she wrapped her arms around his arm, the pain gone entirely now, "Th... ank... you..." She said in a low whisper but loud enough for Allen to hear, hopefully.

(( NO NEED TO YELL! I just can't she is a HALF daemon, she can only do so much with what she has, and it would be destroying the fact that she needs to learn this new found "Power" @Fukushima Akira Akira can hopefully back me up, cause i actually need to make Evelyn learn this new found or skill. ))

(((( She'd have to work or learning it. If Akira says she can automatically have it then she can, but as a mod of the RP, I don't have the ability to say so. ))))

"Well, I wouldn't let them have you until I got my own time with you first, you were mine before them anyway's." she said and smiled.

"Well they are our kids... Our happiness comes secod to the happiness of them." Roman said, gently placing the palm of his hand on Mal's cheek. "It's fine now though. They stay in dorms at the school and we are here~ Not saying we're free of duties, you'll be helping me govern my family... But we will have times where we can sneak away from it all."

(( I guess? If this post has spelling errors it's because i am using parents laptop... Stupid mac... ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian felt the pain die down even more as a small smile set on her face. Her face was stained with tears and sweat from the pain she was feeling earlier, she pulled Allens hand a bit closer before she relaxed again, the pain almost totally gone from her body, a small jolt of pain shot through her but she ignored it, seemingly nothing like before. Stupid, get away from him! The Daemon yelled out in her mind as she wrapped her arms around his arm, the pain gone entirely now, "Th... ank... you..." She said in a low whisper but loud enough for Allen to hear, hopefully.

Allen smiled, glad and relieved to see that she was ok now, "Anytime, you should probably get some rest, i'll most likely still be here when you wake up so don't worry about that" he said and nodded.

(((( She'd have to work or learning it. If Akira says she can automatically have it then she can, but as a mod of the RP, I don't have the ability to say so. ))))

(( Thankyou for the backup here, but yeah, i mean i want for her to learn her ablities she is a half daemon which she maybe can have already learnt it but i doubt it, she is also a vampire which is more of her than the daemon part, (Pretty much just gives her wings and some small amounts of daemon powers) but yeah, i doubt it, from an RP prospective ))

(( Thankyou for the backup here, but yeah, i mean i want for her to learn her ablities she is a half daemon which she maybe can have already learnt it but i doubt it, she is also a vampire which is more of her than the daemon part, (Pretty much just gives her wings and some small amounts of daemon powers) but yeah, i doubt it, from an RP prospective ))

(((( In my opinion, everyone should have it. Only few characters have it at higher level, so I'm pretty sure she'd know it, but it isn't my character lol. You're welcome too )))) 

"Well they are our kids... Our happiness comes secod to the happiness of them." Roman said, gently placing the palm of his hand on Mal's cheek. "It's fine now though. They stay in dorms at the school and we are here~ Not saying we're free of duties, you'll be helping me govern my family... But we will have times where we can sneak away from it all."

"Good, it'd suck if that took away time for me and you, I can't help but be a little greedy... sometimes [SIZE= 10px]jealous[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]...[/SIZE] when it comes to you" she said and wrapped her arm's around him.

"Good, it'd suck if that took away time for me and you, I can't help but be a little greedy... sometimes [SIZE= 10px]jealous[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]...[/SIZE] when it comes to you" she said and wrapped her arm's around him.

"Same for me. I would understand why though. I'm everything someone would dream of." Roman joked. He smiled a warmly when Mal placed her arms around his neck. Roman then pecked Mal's lips. "I love you."

Ansom couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't sleep for too long." He muttered. "I'm going to go crazy with you lying there shirtless." He muttered to himself.

By then she was completely out breathing softly as she slept on his couch not hearing a word he said

Ansom couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't sleep for too long." He muttered. "I'm going to go crazy with you lying there shirtless." He muttered to himself.

By then she was completely out breathing softly as she slept on his couch not hearing a word he said

"Same for me. I would understand why though. I'm everything someone would dream of." Roman joked. He smiled a warmly when Mal placed her arms around his neck. Roman then pecked Mal's lips. "I love you."

Mal smiled after he kissed her, "I love you more~" she said and grinned.

(( NO NEED TO YELL! I just can't she is a HALF daemon, she can only do so much with what she has, and it would be destroying the fact that she needs to learn this new found "Power" @Fukushima Akira Akira can hopefully back me up, cause i actually need to make Evelyn learn this new found or skill. ))

But she can feel a natural aura of fear and darkness that comes from atrio. She doesn't need powers to follow atrio outside)

But she can feel a natural aura of fear and darkness that comes from atrio. She doesn't need powers to follow atrio outside)

Mal smiled after he kissed her, "I love you more~" she said and grinned.

"We can stand here all night and say it back and forth... But lets not do that." Roman said smiling like before. "You said Misaki would be visiting. When will she get here?"

"You can always get some books from the school's library. The school always has some great books to help you on your spells, and you can even train with me. Perfecting spells isn't easy and I know this... Learned it the hard way too." Nai explained. "Just only recently was I able to master water magic."

"Hmmm.. if I may ask, what went wrong with your spells?"she asked, poking his side gently. Nico can maybe learned from his mistakes she thought. 

"We can stand here all night and say it back and forth... But lets not do that." Roman said smiling like before. "You said Misaki would be visiting. When will she get here?"

"Hmm, probably an hour and a half from now I believe" she said. "She said she was doing some shopping with Seraph, and they're girl's so...  you know how it goes."

Allen smiled, glad and relieved to see that she was ok now, "Anytime, you should probably get some rest, i'll most likely still be here when you wake up so don't worry about that" he said and nodded.

(( Sorry XDD ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small nod, pulling Allens arm closer to herself until there was no room left, the pain seemed to totally disappear from this and she gave another small smile before she started drifting in and out of sleep, "S... Sorry," She apologised quietly as she tried to pull Allen closer

(( The weather over here is terrible ;-; we have a storm.... ))

"Hmmm.. if I may ask, what went wrong with your spells?"she asked, poking his side gently. Nico can maybe learned from his mistakes she thought. 

"Well I wasn't strong enough to actually use the spell. I thought that by putting all my energy into, maybe it'd work. The outcome was, I wasn't strong enough and the spell exploded in my face, and I was too tired to do anything else. Another one... Well I don't have another one." Nai said, laughing lightly as his side was being poked. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back