• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

Himeragi blushed a bit before smiling and sitting down at the table. She swore, she never seen Kuroh act like such a gentleman before. Guess the demon side he had really took a toll on him.

''Thank you~''

tumblr_nztipjNPDQ1tezjybo2_500.gif

Lumina nodded, her gaze going back to the scenery around them. As a phoenix, she thrived in the sunlight. Lack of it actually made her feel pretty sick, so she really looked forward to days like this. The breeze, though slightly cooling, was also enjoyed, because it made the world feel more... alive. Like it enjoyed having her there as much as she enjoyed being there herself. She was looking up at the clouds, the wind blowing her hair out behind her, when she felt the swinging of Kenji's hand moving her own arm. She turned her gaze to look at him, seeing the child-like expression he had. It brought a genuine smile to her face to see him being so happy. Lumina made sure to never forget this moment, because she much preferred Kenji feeling like this and acting like this than anything else. Maybe she was slightly cynical, but it always seemed like things were getting in the way of their happiness, so she vowed to make sure she enjoyed it while it lasted.

The phoenix nodded at his suggestion of eating outside. "Yeah, that sounds good. I like eating outside better anyways. Feeling fresh air and the sun on your face while eating food is really nice." Lumina blinked, realizing she rambled a bit, and her face heated up to a slight shade of pink. Not wanting to dwell on it, she immediately moved on to another topic to distract herself even further. "S-so, do you know what movie we're seeing?"

Extra Info

Mood: Happy, trying to be distracted

Objective: Go on a date with her pair

Interacting with: Kenji

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh replied after Himeragi was seated, and then made his way over to his own seat. After he sat down, he brought up the menu and spoke, his pale blue irises scanning the menu's contents♆...

“ You're more than welcome~ So what are you craving for?~ I sort of want to try lobster~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

ezgif.com-gif-maker (52).gif

...ΨKenji's red irises focused on Lumina, noticing that the way the breeze made her hair wave. He was too focused on Lumina, that he almost didn't hear her talk. Replying in a clumsy tone, his irises shifted to the sky. In truth, he didn't exactly know what movies were currently playing at the cinema, but could only think of the article which stated either a comedy or romantic movie was suitable for a date. Kenji, like in all of Lumina's lifetimes, was rather oblivious to how to go on dates, and often relied on his friends to give him ideas. If it was up to him, he'd rather go to the beach, or a theme park. With a slight scratch of his hair, Kenji released a nervous laugh after he spoke, both of them soon exiting the courtyard and entering the sidewalk that lead to the cityΨ...

“ O-oh, um.. I was thinking a comedy movie~ ”

Extra♨Info

Sidewalk.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

(Your welcome x3)

Allen blinked when he saw her wings suddenly appear. He looked at them and saw they they glowed red. His attention snapped back to her when she started talking, causing him to tilt his head when she didn't finish. "Hm? Do you need something?" he asked and looked down at her, he just knew something was up.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian looked back up at Allen, "Can... I..." She asked before looking away again. Just ask him! Your a monster already, you have transformed into a base angel, a monster hybrid, just do it. The Daemon kept singing in her mind before she clenched her jaw before shortly after loosening it, she kept her head turned down as her red eyes glowed slightly, her wings had folded back in, the room being plunged into darkness except her red eyes, "Can... I... Drink your blood..." She said in a quiet tone, she could literally see the Daemon smiling inside her mind, laughing at the fact an Angel, one of the high guardians at that asking to drink blood.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh replied after Himeragi was seated, and then made his way over to his own seat. After he sat down, he brought up the menu and spoke, his pale blue irises scanning the menu's contents♆...

“ You're more than welcome~ So what are you craving for?~ I sort of want to try lobster~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

View attachment 170061

...ΨKenji's red irises focused on Lumina, noticing that the way the breeze made her hair wave. He was too focused on Lumina, that he almost didn't hear her talk. Replying in a clumsy tone, his irises shifted to the sky. In truth, he didn't exactly know what movies were currently playing at the cinema, but could only think of the article which stated either a comedy or romantic movie was suitable for a date. Kenji, like in all of Lumina's lifetimes, was rather oblivious to how to go on dates, and often relied on his friends to give him ideas. If it was up to him, he'd rather go to the beach, or a theme park. With a slight scratch of his hair, Kenji released a nervous laugh after he spoke, both of them soon exiting the courtyard and entering the sidewalk that lead to the cityΨ...

“ O-oh, um.. I was thinking a comedy movie~ ”

Extra♨Info

Sidewalk.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Hmmm...Lobster does sound nice....But I think I'll just go with some dim sum.''

She said knowing they were at a Chinese restaurant so there was bound to have dim sum and of course, rice. But then the mention of lobster. They sold that?

''Wait, lobster? They serve it? And isn't it expensive? Lobster is pretty expensive in other restaurants...''

Caspian De Sol

Caspian looked back up at Allen, "Can... I..." She asked before looking away again. Just ask him! Your a monster already, you have transformed into a base angel, a monster hybrid, just do it. The Daemon kept singing in her mind before she clenched her jaw before shortly after loosening it, she kept her head turned down as her red eyes glowed slightly, her wings had folded back in, the room being plunged into darkness except her red eyes, "Can... I... Drink your blood..." She said in a quiet tone, she could literally see the Daemon smiling inside her mind, laughing at the fact an Angel, one of the high guardians at that asking to drink blood.

Allen blinked at the sudden question. "My blood?...." he said, "W-Well.... is it important that you do or are you just wanting to" he asked, a bit curious as to why she was asking.

(Yayz :DDD i'll stay up late for you so we can interact with them more x3) (also sorry if this post is too short x-x)

Allen's face reddened and he looked to the side as well. "R-Really it's fine" he said, glancing at her.

(Oh she remembers >3> she just figured she shouldn't bring it up around Misaki xDDD)

Mal happily followed, "Good idea, we probably wanna know where everything is" she said and nodded.

Misaki followed them, "Ooh~ let's go to the kitchen first!" she said and smiled.

Seraph flicked her on her cheek, "Me and you just ate, if you keep eating so much you'll get fat, even I know that" she said and held her hands together behind her back, following after them.

(((( XDD I thought should would have forgot xDD Maybe he shouldn't have used him as a punching bag xDD))))

Roman chuckled, "She has a point Misaki. You want to be a ninja too, and putting on weight isn't good if you want this as an occupation. Best stay lean and fit!" He said, smiling a little as he made his way towards a dining area. "The main dining hall. Yes. Hall... This is one of the largest rooms."

@Roman totally forgot about her xD  Talia and Zenya are at the bakery and also on their way to the weapon maker

Roman!!!!

Talia puffed out her cheeks, "If we have to. She threatened me, and I don't Iike being threatened." She huffed childishly as she walked into the bakery, her pouty mood instantly vanishing as she quicklt made her way towards the sweets. "Yay!"

Allen blinked at the sudden question. "My blood?...." he said, "W-Well.... is it important that you do or are you just wanting to" he asked, a bit curious as to why she was asking.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian gritted her teeth as she turned her head down further, "Im... Portant..." She said quietly through gritted teeth, her eyes flashed a dark gold again, as she grabbed fist fulls of Allens shirt, another shot of pain went through her system as she curled over, her face hitting Allens chest as she hissed in pain.

Talia puffed out her cheeks, "If we have to. She threatened me, and I don't Iike being threatened." She huffed childishly as she walked into the bakery, her pouty mood instantly vanishing as she quicklt made her way towards the sweets. "Yay!"

> Zenya White <

Zenya giggled a bit before getting her self some bread and also bread for the weapons maker. The bread she bought were thick square shaped canaan bread.

> Zenya White <

Zenya giggled a bit before getting her self some bread and also bread for the weapons maker. The bread she bought were thick square shaped canaan bread.

After looking for awhile, Talia decided to just go with normal chocolate chip cookies. She sort of didn't want to make Zenya pay much, so she only asked for four. Once she was given the cookies, she waited for Zenya to pay for them, and Talia quietly nibbled on her cookies as she waited. 

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Hmmm...Lobster does sound nice....But I think I'll just go with some dim sum.''

She said knowing they were at a Chinese restaurant so there was bound to have dim sum and of course, rice. But then the mention of lobster. They sold that?

''Wait, lobster? They serve it? And isn't it expensive? Lobster is pretty expensive in other restaurants...''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh held the menus out to the waitress and told her their orders, shortly before she left. Kuroh then looked over to Himeragi and listened to her speak, shortly before a slight laugh emitted from his mouth. He replied, his smile remaining present as he did so♆...

“ My family's pretty loaded~ My dad literally just makes money appear whenever he needs it. He taught me how to create usable money, so I never need to worry about running out~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

(( WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ELMO IN MY MIND!? (Or Rape, one or the other...) ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian sat still not knowing what to say, "I-i'm f-fine..." She said her voice shaky as another tear cascaded down her cheek, she know noticed whee her hands where, they here laying flat on Allens chest, she knew why but she still blushed deeper from it, "I-i'm... so sorry..." She said quietly as she kept her head lowered, looking to the left slightly into the dark.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a large smile, "So it seems he found someone 'ey?" He said in a whisper to Elisa she instantly put her hands on her mouth to stifle her laughter, Zac just gave a quiet laugh, "Now Sarin, seeming as you found someone..." He said looking between the two, "Just use some caution, K?" He said as Elisa curled over, almost falling off the chair, she kept laughing while Zac just kept an innocent smile. Rosalie, just keep calm. He said to her through a simple min link.

@NeoClassical

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a quiet sigh, "We have to get up, i think about 75% of the castle is looking for where i am, i think i missed a meeting or something..." She finished her sentence with a quiet yawn.

Atrio groaned a little as he started to wake at her voice his eyes slowly opening before he smiled and hugged her more. "Why? I want to stay like this." He said to her tiredly

Atrio groaned a little as he started to wake at her voice his eyes slowly opening before he smiled and hugged her more. "Why? I want to stay like this." He said to her tiredly

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave another tired sigh, "I do too, but we can go back to my room, just so my parents know where i am..." She said tiredly with a sigh, she tried to make a simple portal but sparks just flew from the area, "Too... Tired..." She said again as she moved her arms up to wrap around Atrios neck, "Come on..." She said tiredly into Atrios ear.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave another tired sigh, "I do too, but we can go back to my room, just so my parents know where i am..." She said tiredly with a sigh, she tried to make a simple portal but sparks just flew from the area, "Too... Tired..." She said again as she moved her arms up to wrap around Atrios neck, "Come on..." She said tiredly into Atrios ear.

Atrio smiled knowing what she was asking for and gladly complied as they appeared in her bed under the sheets cuddled together like they had wanted

Atrio smiled knowing what she was asking for and gladly complied as they appeared in her bed under the sheets cuddled together like they had wanted

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn smiled before she kissed him on the cheek, "If someone comes knocking... They're most likely my parents... Just let them see i'm here and they'll leave..." She said in a whisper before she yawned, "Do you... Want to do something...?" She said as she opened her eyes, her dark crimson eyes looking at Atrios face.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn smiled before she kissed him on the cheek, "If someone comes knocking... They're most likely my parents... Just let them see i'm here and they'll leave..." She said in a whisper before she yawned, "Do you... Want to do something...?" She said as she opened her eyes, her dark crimson eyes looking at Atrios face.

Atrio looked into her eyes and smiled before kissing her on the lips. "I'm a little hungry but other than that I want to hold you." He said lovingly

After looking for awhile, Talia decided to just go with normal chocolate chip cookies. She sort of didn't want to make Zenya pay much, so she only asked for four. Once she was given the cookies, she waited for Zenya to pay for them, and Talia quietly nibbled on her cookies as she waited. 

> Zenya White <

Soon, Zenya reached the cash register and payed for the items they wanted to buy. After that, she looked at Talia and smiled.

''We got our stuff now, shall we go?''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh held the menus out to the waitress and told her their orders, shortly before she left. Kuroh then looked over to Himeragi and listened to her speak, shortly before a slight laugh emitted from his mouth. He replied, his smile remaining present as he did so♆...

“ My family's pretty loaded~ My dad literally just makes money appear whenever he needs it. He taught me how to create usable money, so I never need to worry about running out~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Ah, that's useful. But won't it kind of lead to Germany's debt problem in Post World War after WWI?''

Himeragi asked before shaking her head a bit. Inflation probably wouldn't be able to arise now but she wasn't quite sure. She wasn't very familiar in economics and how it really works.

''Actually, ignore that question. It sounded a bit dumb~''

Mitsu smiled brightly and sat down next to her happily

-------------

shira followed and got in and smiled at her

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon pushed Mitsu's seat slightly towards the table so she could reach the table comfortably. Neo soon sat herself down as well. She soon kissed Mitsu's cheek before she began eating.

> Yuki Asushima <

''The water's fine right?''

Yuki asked not sure how warm it was for Shira. To her it was pretty warm, though she wanted to adjust to Shira's needs at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atrio looked into her eyes and smiled before kissing her on the lips. "I'm a little hungry but other than that I want to hold you." He said lovingly

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn smiled lightly before a small blush crept onto her cheeks, "N-no, i-i meant... Nevermind..." She said as she rested her head back down on Atrios neck,her arms still around his as she kept her eyes open, looking to the right as the blush remained on her cheeks.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn smiled lightly before a small blush crept onto her cheeks, "N-no, i-i meant... Nevermind..." She said as she rested her head back down on Atrios neck,her arms still around his as she kept her eyes open, looking to the right as the blush remained on her cheeks.

"And what do you mean?" He asked softly with a small smile

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn quickly looked up at him, her blush deepening, "N-N-Nothing..." She said quickly in a shaky voice as she turned her head down, her entire face red.

Atrio smiled as he rolled them both so he was on top of her his face staring down at her. "What did you mean?" He asked softly 

Atrio smiled as he rolled them both so he was on top of her his face staring down at her. "What did you mean?" He asked softly 

Evelyn Crimson Rose

(( Fade shortly or now? ))

Evelyn was taken aback when Atrio flipped them over, her face had become a deep crimson as she stared up at him, "N-Nothing..." She said quietly as she turned her head to the left, not looking at Atrio.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

(( Fade shortly or now? ))

Evelyn was taken aback when Atrio flipped them over, her face had become a deep crimson as she stared up at him, "N-Nothing..." She said quietly as she turned her head to the left, not looking at Atrio.

(In a little bit.) 

atrio smiled as he leaned into her gently kissing at her neck lovingly. "Tell me?" He asked softly to her

> Zenya White <

Soon, Zenya reached the cash register and payed for the items they wanted to buy. After that, she looked at Talia and smiled.

''We got our stuff now, shall we go?''

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Ah, that's useful. But won't it kind of lead to Germany's debt problem in Post World War after WWI?''

Himeragi asked before shaking her head a bit. Inflation probably wouldn't be able to arise now but she wasn't quite sure. She wasn't very familiar in economics and how it really works.

''Actually, ignore that question. It sounded a bit dumb~''

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon pushed Mitsu's seat slightly towards the table so she could reach the table comfortably. Neo soon sat herself down as well. She soon kissed Mitsu's cheek before she began eating.

> Yuki Asushima <

''The water's fine right?''

Yuki asked not sure how warm it was for Shira. To her it was pretty warm, though she wanted to adjust to Shira's needs at the moment.

@Daniel reaving

(In a little bit.) 

atrio smiled as he leaned into her gently kissing at her neck lovingly. "Tell me?" He asked softly to her

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn took in a sharp breathe when Atrio kissed her neck, "I-it was n-nothing..." She said in a quiet voice, her blush deepening further if at all possible she gripped Atrios shirt in fist fulls as she tried to control her breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back