• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Hiro panicked. "DANG IT! This is all my fault! I really should be a more responsible person!" He said as he rushed to get his clothes back on. "I'm sorry Harper, maybe we can finish at a later date."
Harper put her clothes on. "It's okay, it's not all your fault. Kaito and Alexys won't even know about this" she says

Lillith ran to her parents room. "Mommy, dadd-" she stopped when she noticed they wrrent in the room. Where did they go?

Rico Frento

Rico looked up at the towering school above him. "This school should be fun eh?" He said in his canadian accent, trying to cheer himself up. "Bec told me this would fun! Fun..." Rico walked over to the door. "Here a goes nothin'!" and pushed open the door.

JJKab said:
( 0_o... She's no longer here... I moved her away... I can send Chler over to ya, but.. You were gone for pretty long time, and I did want to utilize Fricka, so... yeah)
(Oh. :^) my bad.)

Sophia knew that this school was nof normal in the slightest. She heard from her gramps that this school holds people of various powers, if that's the case... she couldn't wait what other students can do. For now however, she continues to punch the air rapidly, her cape bellowing against the wind.

Of course since this is a school, it's quite possible that she needs to do classwork. But, there's no need to worry about that in the slightest.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 blinked. He knew Yuna wouldn't like the answer he was about to give, but he didn't care, he didn't want to lie to her as he felt that would be even worse, so taking a deep breath he mentally prepared himself before replying. "Because I'm an adrenaline junky and I like living the fast life? Every day feels like the script for an action movie. Running from the cops, fighting other supernatural beings, living life on the edge. Its a very exciting life and I enjoy it. The money is absurd and even if I left now, I could never work again and still drop a few grand on a daily basis." C4 slightly tensed as he continued to speak. "I may be a horrible person whose done horrible things, but I doubt I could change at this point."

[/QUOTE]
Yuna stared at him as he blurted out his reasonings for why he worked the job he did, she guessed that made a little sense "I guess...adventure and action is fun...though I don't know if I'd go to lengths of targeting my own kind for it..." She shrugged "Everyone's opinion is different I suppose and if that's the job that keeps your lifestyle a float I guess it can't be helped..." She said finishing off the last bite of her food before continuing to speak "Either way, staying away from you because of your job would seem a bit dumb to me since I was raised by and lived along with someone with a similar job description as yours..." She said looking over at him.

((Sorry no macros right now))

JJKab said:
Ollene's face flushed, as she heard the blue haired girl offer her change of clothing. Somehow, she grew attached to her dress, yet... somehow got grossed out by it. After a while of thinking, she nodded bashfully, looking shyly at Ariel
"A.....Al...right" She said quietly, panting softly, as she was still recovering slightly from the hit
Ariel smiled softly in response "Good~ I'm sure I have a few outfits I no longer wear you can have, its good to have some layers, that dress looks like it isn't very warm to wear" she said as she stood up "I can take you there whenever you feel well enough to walk" she offered, smiling at the girl.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako grinned and looked at him, "I'm glad you aren't a person that's afraid of height's, it'd suck if you weren't able to enjoy it" she said.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed somewhat sheepishly as he rubbed the side of his neck with his hand "W-Well, I am. In a way. Since I have a fear of those things breaking and flinging me off or something." He admitted "But since I've been to this amusement park before and know all the rides are safe I'm not so scared of these rides so I'll have fun" he assured her with a smile.

@Nona[/URL]
Rini watched the story unfold in front of her, the emotions and feelings that were imprinted into the stone, she had felt them as the history played in front of her. The experience somewhat surreal. When the last flash ended the spell, Rini stumbled back slightly, blinking a few times as she processed the experience. "Now I know why you suggested a tea break after this, I feel like I need a cup of tea after seeing that" she said after taking a few breaths, trying to lighten her mood a little after seeing what she had saw. "That was really sad... The story the stone told..." She said softly, looking at the rock now that the story had formed from.

She stops punching the air, having sweat appear on her face. "Whew.... that was good training." Letting out a breath of air, she wipes the sweat off her face and looks around her surroundings, then looks at her attire. "Hmmm... yeah! I'll keep this outfit for awhile." Clenching her hands, she walks out of the clearing and goes inside the school building for once.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden scratched the back of his head shyly. "Well... If were doing this maybe we should go somewhere more private. Sound good?" He asked her before Tyler teleported away.
Nissa: Her head nods in agreement, a soft sweet smile on her face. "Yes I agree."

Mayyflower said:
Origami looked over at Paris. "Thank you.. For everything Paris" she says softly
"It was nothing. I love spending time with you." he said as a faint blush crossed his cheeks. "Every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure." Paris said putting on the astronauts helmet like in the movie on t.v. and pretending in his mind he was with the crew on their fated mission to blow up a space rock.

@Mayyflower

(Winner gets praise if they can guess the reference.)

'

Nyx: Walking to the combat class, Nyx runs a hand through her hair. She still was in the body of a teenager but her memories of her time as a Goddess were returning to her slowly. But the more those returned... the more her daily life here seemed to grow confusing. She still did not know why she was at this school and in this form. She sighed, looking around at the students as some spared and some talked. She rolled her eyes at their carefree childish foolishness.

@HimeragiSeiker

Jennete said:
Nyx: Walking to the combat class, Nyx runs a hand through her hair. She still was in the body of a teenager but her memories of her time as a Goddess were returning to her slowly. But the more those returned... the more her daily life here seemed to grow confusing. She still did not know why she was at this school and in this form. She sighed, looking around at the students as some spared and some talked. She rolled her eyes at their carefree childish foolishness.
@HimeragiSeiker
...⊹Kristako hasn't been sparring anyone since all her opponents lost to her. Well she did fight only 2. She was just sitting on the ground with a sword in her lap⊹...

Jofune Tsurabisu]"It was nothing. I love spending time with you." he said as a faint blush crossed his cheeks. "Every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure." Paris said putting on the astronauts helmet like in the movie on t.v. and pretending in his mind he was with the crew on their fated mission to blow up a space rock. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

(Winner gets praise if they can guess the reference.)

'
Origami wrapped her arms around him and leaned on him and watched the movie, "I enjoy spending time with you" she says softly

Now inside the school building, she realized that some students were going to their classes. Not wanting to be one of those kids in the halls, she decides to follow a crowd to this one classroom. The sign said something about combat, but Sophia didn't have time to read it as she walks in the classroom.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((What should we do about our interaction with Junchi and Salvador cause I want to free up Junchi soon.))

[/QUOTE]
((Salvador can tell Junchi that he's okay and he doesn't need to worry about him, and would like some private time...?))

Kisaki said:
(That's ok)
Wylie, slightly bored out of his mind and determined to make sure combat class was over, runs over to the combat grounds.

Nona said:
Rini watched the story unfold in front of her, the emotions and feelings that were imprinted into the stone, she had felt them as the history played in front of her. The experience somewhat surreal. When the last flash ended the spell, Rini stumbled back slightly, blinking a few times as she processed the experience. "Now I know why you suggested a tea break after this, I feel like I need a cup of tea after seeing that" she said after taking a few breaths, trying to lighten her mood a little after seeing what she had saw. "That was really sad... The story the stone told..." She said softly, looking at the rock now that the story had formed from.
"Nine hundred years ago, there was a girl born in a village. But she was so beautiful, the villagers believed she was a goddess born into flesh. So they sheltered her away, and kept her safe. One day, a great Oni cracked a cave into the mountain near by, coming out with his demonic horde. He vowed to destroy the village and anyone alive on it, unless the villagers brought them a beautiful girl. Just one. So the villagers stayed up the night arguing the case of the strange girl being sacrificed. Voices were raised, and anger mounted. Until finally the girl, now a young woman volunteered to go and appease the Oni. She left the village while the others slept and removed all of her clothes and entered the cave. Once inside however there was no Oni. There was a Dragon. This dragon had lost its place, and now wished revenge on the world itself. It drew up its firey breath and as the girl died, The spirit of the rock launched the pebble into the eye of the dragon, whom was blinded, However the beasts thrashing had caught the girl up in its jaws and she was gone. The stone, having believed it protected its mistress waited for her to return. However it would be many generations until the stone found a new master. When the cave grew active with the restless dead, the first Mystic had cleansed the cave, taking the stone with it. Thus the stone passes from master to pupil as a lesson on how you use your power." Misafune said as he held Rini close. "Tea sounds wonderful." he spoke trying to lighten the mood.

@Nona

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako hasn't been sparring anyone since all her opponents lost to her. Well she did fight only 2. She was just sitting on the ground with a sword in her lap⊹...
Nyx: She noticed the girl and her head tilted as she looked at her sword. She drew her own and walked towards her. "That is a beautiful weapon."

Jennete said:
Nyx: She noticed the girl and her head tilted as she looked at her sword. She drew her own and walked towards her. "That is a beautiful weapon."
...⊹Kristako soon looked up and saw Nyx. She heard the compliment and smiled⊹...

''Thank you. Crafted it myself.''

Jennete said:
Nissa: Her head nods in agreement, a soft sweet smile on her face. "Yes I agree."
Aiden picked her up bridal style. He couldn't believe he was doing this... Yet deep down inside, he was really happy. It was like he was accepting him fully now, and he was accepting her fully. A stronger bond than any other. He tried his best to hide his excitement though. "Hold on." He said plainly before he activated Exceed mode, giving him the ability of super speed and super strength, and since he was bestowed fae energy by Nissa, he was powerful beyond extremes now, causing a powerful aura to pulse from him. He then ran write through the TITANIUM steel walls effortlessly like they were just some flies that smacked onto the windshield. Surprisingly, Nissa wasn't harmed by this due to some hidden force. Perhaps the aura was so powerful, that the aura made a whole in the titanium before Aiden even impacted with it. He then went straight home and turned off Exceed mode.

Inside the classroom, she had no idea what to do. So, she ask the nearest student of what this class is all about. "This class? It's combat class, just ask someone to spar with ya and you'll be golden. Or y'know, you can train here. The combat grounds are over there if you're wondering." The student points to the combat grounds.

When she looks around herself, she notices that most students were already talking to one another. Sophia let's out a drawn out sigh. "Welp, seems like i'm going to be training... again." She thought with annoyance.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Salvador can tell Junchi that he's okay and he doesn't need to worry about him, and would like some private time...?))
Wylie, slightly bored out of his mind and determined to make sure combat class was over, runs over to the combat grounds.

[/QUOTE]
((Sure, and did you see my reply to you? Or did I miss a reply from you?))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Sure, and did you see my reply to you? Or did I miss a reply from you?))

[/QUOTE]
((I think the first. Can you re-send me your reply?))

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Salvador can tell Junchi that he's okay and he doesn't need to worry about him, and would like some private time...?))

[/QUOTE]
Kagami looked around. Most people already had a partner . She couldn't belive that no one hasn't seeked her out. She layed on the ground ,waiting

for a worthy opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back