• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright, but we'll have to do it sometime later, when I get there I should help Cody with the food and drinks for the party." Serena said and kept walking with Lena
(GTG, will respond on phone if I can)
Lena nodded, slowly walking them into the school, her humming.

(What country do you live in? Also, might GTG unexpectedly)

JJKab said:
Fricka soon followed mei, submerged for a bit, before coming to the surface. Shaking her head like a wet dog, she looked over at him, and smiled, giggling.
"You look so peacefulp." She commented, swimming so she was next to his head.

Mei Junchi

Junchi giggled as they watched Fricka shake their head to get the water out. "Well, I haven't swam for a while now, and when I swim it just feels so... nice. Like I'm in air... very wet air." Junchi joked.

As Junchi swam around as splashed Fricka a bit, they tried to think up some games to play. "We could try racing, or diving, or seeing who can breath under water longer. You can pick if you'd like." Junchi offered. "I'm up for anything at the moment. We don't have to play a game though, I think relaxing and just enjoying the swim is perfectly fine."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"Just shut up. No, you're not embarrasing me" Chler exclaimed, giggling softly.
"Wanna dive or no?" She asked a simple question.
"Okay, fine, let's get this shit over with,"

Nico replied, whimpering slightly.

"You better not let me drown though, this is on you now.."

She said, chuckling to herself.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Aw, that sucks...Listen, there's going to be a party sometime tomorrow(Getting kicked off the computer right now), why don't you come? I'll be working the turn tables, and maybe I'll play a song I like, of course...it'll be country style, mostly a tribute to our troops." Cody said and stood up, "I'm going to go work on that actually, fix my guitar to work correctly. I'll see you around, Yuna." Cody said, "Oh, what kind of food are you expecting to see there? I'm taking suggestions right now, so far I got the basic hamburgers, ribs, and steak. Anything in particular you'd like to have if you come?" Cody asked.
(GTG, If I can I'll respond on my phone.)
Yuna tilted her head, "A party?" She smiled and nodded "Sure, I'll come along" she said happily, she had never been asked to a party before so this was new. She blinked when he asked about food "Erhm, I don't know, Pizza I guess?" She asked, throwing out a suggestion. "Bye~ I'll see you there" she said smiling.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Third option, if I can." Fricka said, smiling lightly.

"We can see who can hold their breath the longest" She challenged Mei with a sly smile, swimming so he was in front of her.

charleen said:
"Okay, fine, let's get this shit over with,"
Nico replied, whimpering slightly.

"You better not let me drown though, this is on you now.."

She said, chuckling to herself.
Chler giggled softly, as she laid her other hand on Nico's shoulder, and slowly submerged them underwater, making sure to hold a tight grip on her, if she wanted some air.

JJKab said:
Gregory sighed, fully hugginf Ariel now, as he kissed her forehead.
"Alright, sweatheart... So I guess now? Or a bit later?" He asked, looking lovingly into Ariel's eyes, his nose touching hers.
Ariel smiled at him as she looked back into his eyes "Well maybe you should now before class starts so you'll miss less of it" she suggested.

((Sorry I'm on mobile data for a bit so rushed reply :I))

Nona said:
Ariel smiled at him as she looked back into his eyes "Well maybe you should now before class starts so you'll miss less of it" she suggested.
((Sorry I'm on mobile data for a bit so rushed reply :I))
V

Gregory sighed, nodding, as he kkssed Ariel one last time, holding it for a bit. He then pulled away from the kiss and the hug, smiling at her.

"I'll be on my way then... See ya" He waved with his good hand, and slowoy made his way towards the nurse's office.

JJKab said:
"Third option, if I can." Fricka said, smiling lightly.
"We can see who can hold their breath the longest" She challenged Mei with a sly smile, swimming so he was in front of her.

Mei Junchi

"Ha! You're on then!" Junchi said. "I'll count to ten. One. Two. Three. Four. Five." Junchi began to lower themself. "Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. TEN!" They immediately submerged themself into the water, but couldn't help but let out some air from giggling. They enjoyed the people here, and was enjoying this person a lot.

As they were underwater, they tried to keep their eyes open to see what was going on. Even underwater and holding their breath they were pretty calm, but this was mostly from training they got from their family. They were taught to regulate their heart beat, breathing, how to hold their breath in, and many things to teach them to be calm and control their abilities. Everyone was taught this stuff in their family, since it was apart of their training to be pacifists instead of fighters. If ever a time in life came where they were in a stressful situation, they needed to know how to calm themself and not panic.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Calm

Mei Junchi

Junchi was amazed that Fricka could sit down at the bottom of the pool with their eyes closed and stabilized breathing. They followed as tried to do the same, but it wasn't something they were skilled at. Instead they just floated near the bottom while preventing themself from flipping upside down while swimming. If they could clap, they would, but they knew even if they clapped for Fricka the sound probably wouldn't come through for her.

Extra Information

Mood: Amazed, Slightly jealous

Interacting With: Fricka.

JJKab said:
Chler giggled softly, as she laid her other hand on Nico's shoulder, and slowly submerged them underwater, making sure to hold a tight grip on her, if she wanted some air.
Nico followed Cher's way, and trusted her. She kept at it underwater, and holding her breath even longer. She could the Cher grip on her which made her feel more secure.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka's cheeks really lightly puffed out, as she opened her eyes a bit. She began lightly struggling with holding her breath, her stomach beginning to convulse. Small amount of air escaped through her nostrills.

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy/nervous?

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@Lunacrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai lay back down again slightly tinted cheeks, Still looking in her direction as his gaze softened "Well that's good then" he said as he looked to the sky as well "Because you're my happiness as well" he said in response. Which was true, that was why the day she made him take her to the amusement park, he didn't just turn and go home right away and the reason why his sisters wanted to meet Asako was because she made him happy and coaxed him into not being a gloomy person that stayed indoors he liked going along to places with her. they were curious about her because of it.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked and her face reddened, she looked at him, a bit surprised, "R-Really?" she asked.

More Info

Mood: Surprised

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
Nico followed Cher's way, and trusted her. She kept at it underwater, and holding her breath even longer. She could the Cher grip on her which made her feel more secure.
Chler kept on holding her breath, checking on Nico every now and then. It became a bit hard to do it, though, as some air escaped her lips.

JJKab said:
Fricka's cheeks really lightly puffed out, as she opened her eyes a bit. She began lightly struggling with holding her breath, her stomach beginning to convulse. Small amount of air escaped through her nostrills.

Mei Junchi

Junchi could see Fricka have some difficulties holding her breath in, and while they were also having some, they could still keep on going for another minute or so. They were tempted to put out a hand to her in case things started to get bad, but they had enough confidence that if there was an issue Fricka would swim up. If things did get bad though, Junchi wouldn't hesitate to quit the game to make sure Frick was okay.

Extra Information

Mood: Slightly worried

Interacting With: Frick

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka felt she could hold on to her air supply for at least 20-40 more seconds. Her hand went over to cover her mouth for a bit, as her eyes closed again, her stomach slightly more convulsing than before. Her nostrills gave out a few bubbles.

One of her hands was floating loosely where Mei was, just in case.

JJKab said:
Chler kept on holding her breath, checking on Nico every now and then. It became a bit hard to do it, though, as some air escaped her lips.
Nico went up for air, but went back down to the water. She was looking around. Somehow she can see without her eyes hurting.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Huh, oh yeah, yesterday." Cody opened his phone and saw the time, "Oh, I should go study! I'll talk to you later Oras!" Cody said and walked back to his dorm.
(Night then)
Oras waved goodbye before heading towards the girls dorm " Well At least I managed to keep control of my powers that time...." she opened the door of her room and opened her sketch book to reveal thousands of realistic drawings of all types of animals and insects.."

JJKab said:
Fricka felt she could hold on to her air supply for at least 20-40 more seconds. Her hand went over to cover her mouth for a bit, as her eyes closed again, her stomach slightly more convulsing than before. Her nostrills gave out a few bubbles.
One of her hands was floating loosely where Mei was, just in case.

Mei Junchi

Junchi grabbed Fricka's hand and tried to pull her up to the surface of the pool. They didn't want to continue a game that would end with someone drowning, and any game that could cause someone to be uncomfortable or hurt was too much for them.

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Status: Trying to pull Fricka up to the surface to keep her safe

Chler, blowing out large amount of air, couldn't hold it no more, and she quickly resurfaced, gasping for air. Her lungs were hurting, and she felt a little light-headed.

charleen said:
Nico went up for air, but went back down to the water. She was looking around. Somehow she can see without her eyes hurting.

Fricka decided it was enough, and when Mei grabbed her hand, she began swimming to the surface, blowing her air out. Once she got there, she gasped for breath, a little weak.

Looking around, she looked into Mei's eyes.

"Dang, you beated me" She exclaimed, taki g deep breaths.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]

JJKab said:
Chler, blowing out large amount of air, couldn't hold it no more, and she quickly resurfaced, gasping for air. Her lungs were hurting, and she felt a little light-headed.
Nico went to the surface, and tapped Cher's shoulder softly. She waited for to get out from the water. She too was out of breath from holding it in from the water.

charleen said:
Nico went to the surface, and tapped Cher's shoulder softly. She waited for to get out from the water. She too was out of breath from holding it in from the water.
Chler sighed, coughing briefly, as she looked at Nico.

"Say what. Hoe about we get out of the pool?" She asked, smiling lightly.

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, coughing briefly, as she looked at Nico.
"Say what. Hoe about we get out of the pool?" She asked, smiling lightly.
Nico nodded and quickly went out of the swimming pool.

"Don't have to tell me twice!"

She said, smiling and laughing.

"Thanks for being patience with me... I'm quite stubborn,"

Nico sighed, scratching at the back of her head.

"But soon enough, I'll be swimming with the dolphins!!"

She giggled even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back