• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"I would like to meet 100 of you though, you're pretty cool!"
She said, smiling to them, giving him a thumbs up.

"But activities??"

Nico tapped her chin as she was thinking.

"What do you want to do, Moonstone?"

She said politely. Nico was at the trees dancing.

Moonstone

Moonstone slightly giggled. "Thank you. With activities though, I'm too indecisive. How about I list out a bunch of activities and you can pick one we can do? If we get bored of the first one we'll have other ideas to choose from." Moonstone offered. "That, or you can just choose what you want to do."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Aaron smiled a little, "Okay... I'll come and talk with you guys I guess. I just didn't want to interrupt anything.! He said rubbing the top of his head.
"No... Cleaning and doing small things just calms me. Before my parents died, ai used to help my mother clean up a lot, but when she died, ai had nothing left but the memories of us having fun cleaning, so I do that." Ken explained. "It keeps my mind off all the negatives in life."
"Your part of this family now." Blake said to him truthfully

TheDragoon said:
Axel wagged his finger lightly with a playful grin. "Ah ah ah, then you'd find out my secret recipe." He said as he continued to cook. "The pasta with meatballs is almost done. I suggest you both sit down or pick the sauce you want." He said as he looked at his food, wondering if they both will be happy with him... It made him excited and it also made him smile, it made him completely forget about his goal to find the people who killed his and Nexus's parents way back when.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Sitting down for lunch

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani laughed "Alright fine, you can keep your recipe secret, but at least rest afterwards though and I'll do the cleaning up of all the plates and stuff." she said with a nod as she went to sit down like he had asked "And thanks for making lunch, it smells pretty great" she added after sitting down.

Jennete said:
Assana: She bows, biting her bottom lip. "Well then this match will be very helpful to training us, thank you."
Miyuki: "You know, since we are the embodiment of water." Her hand raises and the snow around them swirls around her finger tips as she turns it back to water then to a vapor and back to snow except into the form of several throwing knives. "And all it's forms." She flicks her hand and the knives swish towards him.

Assana: She raises her hands and the water around them swirls into a vortex, protecting them in advance and giving Miyuki water to manipulate.

Miyuki: She spins in a circle with her wing flaring and the delicate water droplets hit the vortex sending out a spray of knives.

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

toshiro_hitsugaya_bleach_shinigami_art_105451_3840x2400.jpg

Alejandro frowned a little and unsheathed his sword. "I won't be beaten, even by my own siblings." He said in a serious tone as he swung the sword, a small blizzard forming as the blade was swung, engulfing the and protecting him from any incoming projectiles. His wings of ice then formed as he shot up to the sky and made the snow start once more, this time it was falling at high speeds, blinding them.

More Info

Mood: Focused

Objective: Win the sparring match

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your part of this family now." Blake said to him truthfully

[/QUOTE]
Aaron blinked, looking at Blake, "You just.. Coming from you... I... Huh?" Aaron couldn't even form the right words.

charleen said:
"Hmm?"
Nico titled her head.

"I always wanted to do kiting, and be cute while doing it!"

She said, giggling softly.

"Kidding, but if you just wanna lay here, then we can do thaat too,"

She laid back down.

Moonstone

"I've never done kiting before." Moonstone responded. "Do you know how to do it? I certainly wouldn't mind learning it." they said as they sat up to get a better view of Nico. "Is it hard to do?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Curious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
Ken whistled as he walked towards a vending machine, buying himself a bottle of water, he turned to Reika, "What were you gonna get?"

Roman said:
Ken whistled as he walked towards a vending machine, buying himself a bottle of water, he turned to Reika, "What were you gonna get?"
''I'll just get a soda.''

...⊹She said before buying herself a soda⊹...

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

toshiro_hitsugaya_bleach_shinigami_art_105451_3840x2400.jpg

Alejandro frowned a little and unsheathed his sword. "I won't be beaten, even by my own siblings." He said in a serious tone as he swung the sword, a small blizzard forming as the blade was swung, engulfing the and protecting him from any incoming projectiles. His wings of ice then formed as he shot up to the sky and made the snow start once more, this time it was falling at high speeds, blinding them.

More Info

Objective: Win the sparring match

Assana: Her eyes look up as the snow stops in place, swirling around as she moves her hands and it forms a giant dragon, sending it roaring and crashing down from above on her half brother. She didn't want to disappoint him and make this easy, but his powers and her and her sisters were too similar. This would be a hard battle to win since they could control each others attacks.

Miyuki: Flying up, she flies through the dragon, going for an attack from above, her wings of water meeting his of ice. Her eyes glow as her body turns completely clear and she becomes the dragon, gaining control of it, ready to crash into him with tremendous force.

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

animated-GIF-from-Haruhi-Suzumiya-%E6%B6%BC%E5%AE%AE%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AB%E3%83%92-6.gif

Isuzu visibly pouted when he sighed. Wait, did that mean he wasn't going to tell his story? She wanted to hear it though, especially since he said something about there being a boom? Sitting up a bit, Isuzu frowned a bit, wanting him to continue his story, but his question caught her off guard. How old was she? What did that matter? Grinning some, she nodded slightly as she responded. "18 years old, turning 19 next month~" Hopefully that would be to his liking. What was he asking for? "How old are you?" He had kind of said earlier, but she figured it was good thing to ask since he had asked her the same question. Common courtesy, especially since they knew next to nothing about each other.

no slide
no slide no slide
Fenris inwardly sighed in relief, she's not jail bait at least. Smiling and laughing at her slightly flushed face, Fenris continued speaking,

"I believe I should be 1940 years old in August, so I have some stories to tell, but I'm not sure you would actually remember any of them later."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll just get a soda.''
...⊹She said before buying herself a soda⊹...
Ken chuckled and opened his water bottle, "In my opinion we should have went to a beach..." he said, rubbing his chin. "I guess this'll do."

Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

Outside combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Eileen

Objective:

Make friends

Interacting with:

Eileen

Tags:

@Ballerina

~Rosalie Dalton~

When Rosalie had approached the seemingly sulking girl she was met with a grin. It was probably a nervous one but Rosalie never picked up on such things right away. She grinned back as the girl spoke as an Echoed giggle could be heard "No, not really, but could I help you?" A female voice sounded as she tilted her head, it was indeed her voice but her mouth wasn't moving at all. "I mean you look all sulky" she said poking the girl on the arm and smiling at her.

"Err..." She mumbled, her eyes still focusing on the floor. "Umm... N-not really..." Eileen stuttered, her smile quickly faded after trying to force some words out of her mouth. Despite ignoring it at first, she was observant enough to notice that the female's mouth wasn't moving at all. She had already met a fair share of quirky people with odd abilities, but this one stuck out. If she wasn't in a setting where magic wasn't the norm, she would probably be freaking out more than she already was. " I-I'm afraid this is just very petty, but I'm not really in the mood to take combat class, there must have been some sort of error in my schedule."

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

tumblr_o8mq9vLIra1rn98vpo2_400.gif

Her magic class was one of the last periods of the day and she had yet to take it, the location remained unknown to her. She tried to recall any memories she had of walking somewhere near classroom, but was having little to no luck. " Not a clue on either!" She said, giving a slightly embarrassed shrug. " Let's go to the office then! I'm sure their like super helpful over there, besides, I've been dying to go anyways. I mean, I don't really intend on getting in trouble, but I imagine I'm gonna wind up there in the future, schools never seem to appreciate my love for arts and crafts..."

Roman said:
Aaron blinked, looking at Blake, "You just.. Coming from you... I... Huh?" Aaron couldn't even form the right words.
"For now. If Annabel loves you then your part of the family as long as you stay with her.." Blake told him truthfully

Jennete said:
Assana: Her eyes look up as the snow stops in place, swirling around as she moves her hands and it forms a giant dragon, sending it roaring and crashing down from above on her half brother. She didn't want to disappoint him and make this easy, but his powers and her and her sisters were too similar. This would be a hard battle to win since they could control each others attacks.

Miyuki: Flying up, she flies through the dragon, going for an attack from above, her wings of water meeting his of ice. Her eyes glow as her body turns completely clear and she becomes the dragon, gaining control of it, ready to crash into him with tremendous force.

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

swtTKRjWKNyrF8OLvUAQDvR8c1lGWShDZxW6V2076VCc5uRwXaSbFaOwAmt1KPoFy6Mu=w500-h275-no

Alejandro grit his teeth and frowned as his snow was turned into a water dragon. He upped the power he put in his attacks, "Crap..." he said before he caught Miyuki becoming the dragon by fusing herself with it. Alejandro quickly raised his power even more, freezing Miyuki in her tracks. "One down..."

More Info

Objective: Win

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We can go there now if you want~''
"Nah... We can stay here." He said. "Go for a quick swim and head home?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"For now. If Annabel loves you then your part of the family as long as you stay with her.." Blake told him truthfully

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked at Annabel and blushed a little, "Really?" He asked looking back at Blake. "Thanks." He said, putting his arm around Annabel. "I'll stay with her... I already said I would."

Ballerina said:

tumblr_o8mq9vLIra1rn98vpo2_400.gif

Her magic class was one of the last periods of the day and she had yet to take it, the location remained unknown to her. She tried to recall any memories she had of walking somewhere near classroom, but was having little to no luck. " Not a clue on either!" She said, giving a slightly embarrassed shrug. " Let's go to the office then! I'm sure their like super helpful over there, besides, I've been dying to go anyways. I mean, I don't really intend on getting in trouble, but I imagine I'm gonna wind up there in the future, schools never seem to appreciate my love for arts and crafts..."

Avatia

"Yeah, the office sounds helpful." Avatia responded. After Candace talked about how the school doesn't appreciate her love for arts and crafts, Avatia said, "I don't understand why they wouldn't. You seems to have a very colorful personality and appearance, so they should expect your love for the arts to show up."

Avatia wondered if she wasn't talking enough to the girl. She found herself to be more of the quiet type while Candace was the talkative type, and though she loved that aspect about the two, she did worry that her lack of talking could make Candace feel ignored. Avatia tried to shrug the thought away though, since she figured that if Candace had a problem, she would notify Avatia immediately.

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Candace

Character Sheet:
Avatia

CERBERUS177 said:
(Cody and Serena are free if anyone want's to hang with them. If there's no reply soon, this will be deleted as to not have people call me in, since I will be getting off if not replied, not because I'm mad, it's because I'm board really...)
(I volunteer. )

charleen said:
"It's easy and fun!!!"
She said, with great enthusiasm.

"We can make one too, if you want to,"

Nico suggested to Moonstone.

"We just need some sticks, and papers,"

Moonstone

"Sticks and paper?" Moonstone asked. They weren't really sure how it worked, so they created a pile of skinny wooden sticks, and some paper you'd use to print stuff out. "I'm not really sure how kites work." Moonstone laughed slightly. "I think I need some better direction on the supplies we need. I could probably just make a kite though, but it'll be more stable if I know how it's made in detail."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Confused, slightly embarassed

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back