• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(I wasn't notified but alright, Cody's going to the arcade, Serena is...somewhere, or I think she's not free...?)
(I guess it's Cody then.)

Jack changed his shirt. His demon powers won't return until tomorrow. He decided to stop sulking about his human ears and decided to go to the arcade.

charleen said:
"Well we can just buy one..."
She said, laughing nervously.

"But then we have to go to a store together,"

Nico looked at the ground.

Moonstone

Soon the sticks and paper disappeared, since Moonstone didn't feel like being responsible for littering on the first day. "Are we allowed to leave the school grounds during school?" they asked. "I guess it's fine for me since I'm technically in class at the moment and I'm learning, but what about you?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Curious, worried

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Okay. I'll be having a busy day tomorrow though, so my responses may be a bit all over the place with time.))

[/QUOTE]
((That's fine, the first half tomorrow is going to be kind of hectic for me as well.))

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was playing a classic shooter from the 90s, enjoying the recoil and sound the gun made in his hand, clack clack.
Jack notice that Cody was at the arcade.

"I wouldn't be suprise if you played all the games that dealt with guns" .

He said from behind.

Kisaki said:
Jack notice that Cody was at the arcade.
"I wouldn't be suprise if you played all the games that dealt with guns" .

He said from behind.
Cody did his loud laugh and bent his head back a bit and went back to shooting, "Of course! That's the only fun thing to play when you have video games near you!" he said and reloaded his fake gun with speed that a normal shooter can't do, but since he's been shooting most of his life, he's gained a knack for it.

Roman said:
"Nah... We can stay here." He said. "Go for a quick swim and head home?" He asked.
Aaron looked at Annabel and blushed a little, "Really?" He asked looking back at Blake. "Thanks." He said, putting his arm around Annabel. "I'll stay with her... I already said I would."
''Hmm...maybe just have some fun here..how bout it?''

charleen said:
"Well just don't tell on me,"
Nico said, giggling.

"Let's go, my gem.."

She said, standing up.

Moonstone

The blush on Moonstone's face was obvious after Nico called them their gem, even when they tried to hide it. They stood up and followed Nico, and tried to take that comment as a joke, or just stating a fact. "I don't know this area very well, so what store are we going to?" they asked.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Flattered?, Confused, Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody did his loud laugh and bent his head back a bit and went back to shooting, "Of course! That's the only fun thing to play when you have video games near you!" he said and reloaded his fake gun with speed that a normal shooter can't do, but since he's been shooting most of his life, he's gained a knack for it.
Jack watches as Cody's score went up at a high rate.

"I never really played games before. For most of my like I spent my time studying."Jack has been to a arcade once in his life. He wasn't really good at playing them though.

Kisaki said:
Jack watches as Cody's score went up at a high rate.
"I never really played games before. For most of my like I spent my time studying."Jack has been to a arcade once in his life. He wasn't really good at playing them though.
Cody slipped another coin in and grabbed the other gun, "I got this good with a few reasons: 1:Metal, music, the kind of hardcore stuff, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, GodSmack, Korn...with a K.... 2:The will to fight and enjoy it, I feel that I might be that soldier that laughs-"He shot a few guys the turned a corner and shot a package that gave him a upgrade to a shotgun, "at the sight of gun fire. 3:The love of guns, once you find out how they tick, you're good. 4:Books, like Cherub, Rot and Ruin, and Alex Rider. 5:War documentaries. I watch them when I can." Cody shot a few more enemies with swiftness. "And last but not least: Being alone, I mostly got this good because I played online games, since I had no friends at all." Cody said and killed the boss, racking a score unbeatable. "But hey, I love games, and I love guns. But sometimes, you need to calm it down for other people...You? Nah, you flipped that switch, and the machine went to work." he laughed.

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Sitting down for lunch

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani laughed "Alright fine, you can keep your recipe secret, but at least rest afterwards though and I'll do the cleaning up of all the plates and stuff." she said with a nod as she went to sit down like he had asked "And thanks for making lunch, it smells pretty great" she added after sitting down.

Nexus sat down as well as Axel made a bit of lenny face. "You think this is good? You should try my pancakes. Nexus loves those." He chuckled as he served their lunch. "Your food, has been served." He said as he took a bow before sitting down to eat as well.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody slipped another coin in and grabbed the other gun, "I got this good with a few reasons: 1:Metal, music, the kind of hardcore stuff, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, GodSmack, Korn...with a K.... 2:The will to fight and enjoy it, I feel that I might be that soldier that laughs-"He shot a few guys the turned a corner and shot a package that gave him a upgrade to a shotgun, "at the sight of gun fire. 3:The love of guns, once you find out how they tick, you're good. 4:Books, like Cherub, Rot and Ruin, and Alex Rider. 5:War documentaries. I watch them when I can." Cody shot a few more enemies with swiftness. "And last but not least: Being alone, I mostly got this good because I played online games, since I had no friends at all." Cody said and killed the boss, racking a score unbeatable. "But hey, I love games, and I love guns. But sometimes, you need to calm it down for other people...You? Nah, you flipped that switch, and the machine went to work." he laughed.
"I'm impressed.Guns are really your speciality". Jack put a coin into mortal combat. He liked the game even though it was gruesome. In fact, he scored the highest score when he played it at the arcade at his village.

"Fighting games like these are always great to play. You can defeat even the most hardest characters if you figure out their stragies." Jack K.O his opponet. You win. (Sorry if I replied late. My notifications are not showing)

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

swtTKRjWKNyrF8OLvUAQDvR8c1lGWShDZxW6V2076VCc5uRwXaSbFaOwAmt1KPoFy6Mu=w500-h275-no

Alejandro grit his teeth and frowned as his snow was turned into a water dragon. He upped the power he put in his attacks, "Crap..." he said before he caught Miyuki becoming the dragon by fusing herself with it. Alejandro quickly raised his power even more, freezing Miyuki in her tracks. "One down..."

More Info

Mood: Focused

Objective: Win

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

Miyuki: A low growl erupting from her as she works on slowly unfreezing the dragon. For now though stopped by Alejandro.

Assana: She lowers her head and vanishes completely from sight, using her tricks her father taught her about becoming as silent as a ninja. Preparing to attack when Alejandro is off guard, birds of ice taking her place and swarming him.

tumblr_m4lntdf4Jy1r18y5qo7_500.gif

Kisaki said:
"I'm impressed.Guns are really your speciality". Jack put a coin into mortal combat. He liked the game even though it was gruesome. In fact, he scored the highest score when he played it at the arcade at his village.
"Fighting games like these are always great to play. You can defeat even the most hardest characters if you figure out their stragies." Jack K.O his opponet. You win. (Sorry if I replied late. My notifications are not showing)
(All good)

"No, fire is now. Thank's for that book by the way, it helped me a lot." Cody went to a terminator game and picked up the rifle and slipped a coin in and started to play. "But yeah, I don't know why I truly love guns, it's either the look of them, the feel, the sounds, the power...I don't know man..." Cody was moving around when he felt something heavy in his pocket, he let himself die, and felt around in it, he felt cold steel, "Oh no..." he forgot he was packing heat, he left his M1911 in his pocket, it was a law that anyone under the age of twenty was not allowed to have a handgun with ammo, Cody was screwed if the cops found out, he walked over to Jack, "Jack!" he hissed in a whisper,"Man, we should go...Actually, I need to go..." Cody said.

Wicked Jester](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] @Roman do I owe you a reply or do you owe me one?))
(((( I'll have to check ))))

TheDragoon said:
Aiden just thought this was what most happy married couples did, so he did it. He approached the concession stand and spoke to the clerk there as he sat down Nissa. "Exuse me sir, but can we order something?" He asked the clerk before he quickly nodded and Aiden looked at Nissa. "What would you like love?" He asked her.
Nissa: She gazes at all the choices intently... not knowing what to get and she bites her lip and points to the chips.

CERBERUS177 said:
(All good)
"No, fire is now. Thank's for that book by the way, it helped me a lot." Cody went to a terminator game and picked up the rifle and slipped a coin in and started to play. "But yeah, I don't know why I truly love guns, it's either the look of them, the feel, the sounds, the power...I don't know man..." Cody was moving around when he felt something heavy in his pocket, he let himself die, and felt around in it, he felt cold steel, "Oh no..." he forgot he was packing heat, he left his M1911 in his pocket, it was a law that anyone under the age of twenty was not allowed to have a handgun with ammo, Cody was screwed if the cops found out, he walked over to Jack, "Jack!" he hissed in a whisper,"Man, we should go...Actually, I need to go..." Cody said.
Jack was about ask if the book he gave him weird visions ,but he noticed the cops inside the arcade. He look at Cody's pocket and back up at Cody.

"You idiot ! Why did you bring your guns with you "he whispered back.

Roman said:
(((( Perfect wouldn't pat her head xD Not at this point in their friendship. She still wants him dead xD ))))
Perfect watched as Ribbon left the room after killing the guards. He sighed lightly once she was gone and he went to pick up the statue, easily lifting it up off the ground, only to struggle a bit since he wasn't at full power. Perfect had now been on his way to drop of the statue and then meet up with Ribbon.
(((( @Wicked Jester ))))

Kisaki said:
Jack was about ask if the book he gave him weird visions ,but he noticed the cops inside the arcade. He look at Cody's pocket and back up at Cody.
"You idiot ! Why did you bring your guns with you "he whispered back.
"SHHH, SHH! I forgot it was in there! Come on, let's just walk out slowly al-" one of the cops was walking over here, "Or, we run like headless chickens...I vote-RUN!" Cody shouted and pushed Jack to run with him. Direction? anywhere but there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back