• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka decided it was enough, and when Mei grabbed her hand, she began swimming to the surface, blowing her air out. Once she got there, she gasped for breath, a little weak.
Looking around, she looked into Mei's eyes.

"Dang, you beated me" She exclaimed, taki g deep breaths.

Mei Junchi

Junchi patted and rubbed Fricka's back gently as they held onto the side of the pool. "Sorry, I didn't think things would get so close to being dangerous." they said. "At least you're fine now, I think. I hope you are, are you?" they asked as their face began to fill with worry. They tried to make sure they were giving her enough support since she seemed fairly weak, but also wanted to give her enough space too.

Extra Information

Mood: Worried

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka blushed, feeling Mei's hand rubbing her back. It was a bit nice.

"I'm fine... I'm used to doing that" She exclaimed quietly, looking down at the water, holding on to the ledge.

"Thanks for the worry.." She said softly, giving him a thankfull smile.

charleen said:
Nico nodded and quickly went out of the swimming pool.
"Don't have to tell me twice!"

She said, smiling and laughing.

"Thanks for being patience with me... I'm quite stubborn,"

Nico sighed, scratching at the back of her head.

"But soon enough, I'll be swimming with the dolphins!!"

She giggled even more.
"All leave the ship" Chler exclaimed cheerfully, climbing onto the ledge, and standing up niftly.

"That was Fun." She exclaimed.

(GTG)

JJKab said:
"I'm fine... I'm used to doing that" She exclaimed quietly, looking down at the water, holding on to the ledge.

"All leave the ship" Chler exclaimed cheerfully, climbing onto the ledge, and standing up niftly.

(GTG)
((Okay, I don't mind waiting for you.))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked and her face reddened, she looked at him, a bit surprised, "R-Really?" she asked.

More Info

Mood: Surprised

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy, amused

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked back at her and nodded "Yeah, why else would I be here? After all, you know I'm not a people person and avoided them for my own reasons yet now I hang around with you" he said truthfully, a small chuckle escaping his lips as her face reddened "You make me happy. I'm glad that as gloomy looking as I can be I manage to make you happy too" he said smiling at her

JJKab said:

(GTG)
"It was fun,"

Nico smiled at her.

"Well you should come to my dorm later, so you can pick up your bathing suit, thanks for letting me borrow it!"

She smiled even brighter.

"See you around, Cher!!"

(see ya :D )

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Yeah, they're sitting in some grass on the school grounds.))

[/QUOTE]
Nico was walking around the school grounds. It was a nice day. Not too hot, a little windy. She was a bit tired from swimming, but she's still walking around for the heck of it. Hoping to spot someone she knows, Nico spotted Moonstone, sitting down on a patch of grass. She went over and waved.

"Oh hello!"

She said, smiling quite brightly.

charleen said:
Nico was walking around the school grounds. It was a nice day. Not too hot, a little windy. She was a bit tired from swimming, but she's still walking around for the heck of it. Hoping to spot someone she knows, Nico spotted Moonstone, sitting down on a patch of grass. She went over and waved.
"Oh hello!"

She said, smiling quite brightly.

Moonstone

Moonstone was watching some butterflies fly around before hearing someone greet them. The voice sounded familiar, and they immediately knew who it was by the time they turned towards the voice. They saw Nico approaching them and greeted her calmly with a, "Hello there." Then they commented on how she looked a bit tired. "Is something the matter?"

Moonstone didn't seem to be really "all there". They looked at Nico and had a calm look on their face, but it seemed sort of fake and tired. The real truth was that they were just bored and didn't know what to do, so they sort of just put on a fake smiled and tried to seem interested. They wondered what they could do, especially with Nico around. Maybe they could explore the school together or play a game.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika giggled a bit before spotting the water park and pointing down to it as she spoke⊹...
''There's the water park.''
Ken looked down to where Reika was pointing, nodding once before he flew down to the entrance. "Are you going straight to the pool? If so, I'll be going there after I grab a drink."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico smiled when she greeted them. They noticed her tiredness. She sighed softly.

"Just went swimming with Cher, well learning how to swim actually.."

She said, awkardly laughing at herself.

"But yeah, what are you doing out here?"

She asked them, interested.

Roman said:
Ken looked down to where Reika was pointing, nodding once before he flew down to the entrance. "Are you going straight to the pool? If so, I'll be going there after I grab a drink."
''Let's have a drink first...''

charleen said:
Nico smiled when she greeted them. They noticed her tiredness. She sighed softly.
"Just went swimming with Cher, well learning how to swim actually.."

She said, awkardly laughing at herself.

"But yeah, what are you doing out here?"

She asked them, interested.

Moonstone

"I was just bored and was looking for something interesting to do, so I decided to just wander around the school. Hopefully I won't get into too much trouble though." they said as they stretched their legs out. "Anyways, who's Cher?" they asked.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Relaxed, Bored

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico smiled and sat down besides them.

"Oooh you're ditching class?? Teacher!! Moonstone is ditching.. I repeat Moonstone is ditching!"

She said, jokingly laughing.

"Cher is a cool chick who I literally run into, I felt really bad because she was dizzy for a while,"

She sighed heavily, scratching the side of her arm.

"But yeah can I hang out with you here too,"

She said, pouting cutely.

charleen said:
Nico smiled and sat down besides them.
"Oooh you're ditching class?? Teacher!! Moonstone is ditching.. I repeat Moonstone is ditching!"

She said, jokingly laughing.

"Cher is a cool chick who I literally run into, I felt really bad because she was dizzy for a while,"

She sighed heavily, scratching the side of her arm.

"But yeah can I hang out with you here too,"

She said, pouting cutely.

Moonstone

Moonstone tried to shush Nico. "I'm not ditching class... technically. I'm still practicing my powers, and I'm trying to figure out how to clone myself so I can be in two places at once while sharing the knowledge. It was a bit unstable at first though, and it's hard controlling two bodies, but I think I got it now." they explained. "Even if I do skip though, I can always just say I'm getting used to my schedule and got a bit lost."

They then laid back into the grass as they tried to regain their composure. "I seem to be bumping into a lot of people today, so I'm sure you're fine. We can hang out together, but aren't you skipping class too?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Slightly panicked, happy

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

She giggled a little before her mouth opened again and words came sputtering out. "Yeah, I guess since we're both newbies, it would be kind of hard for either one of us to ditch the other. You're so sparkly that I could probably spot you a million miles away, and I'm guessing you could probably pick me out of the crowd too." Candace told her, a bright grin remained on her face until she reached the word too. Both her twin tails and her eyes drooped and her smile turned into what was a slightly more sheepish expression. " You should probably know that I'm not too sure how to get around this school either... " Mumbled the once talkative girl as she rhythmically pressed her index fingers together. She shook herself out of the embarrassment she was feeling by tightening both of her twin tails and standing up, an over confident grin was quick to resurface on her face. " Come on! It doesn't matter we get lost as long as it means more time to chatter!" Candace said in a sing-song voice, waiting for Avatia to follow her lead and head out of the cafeteria.

Ballerina said:

She giggled a little before her mouth opened again and words came sputtering out. "Yeah, I guess since we're both newbies, it would be kind of hard for either one of us to ditch the other. You're so sparkly that I could probably spot you a million miles away, and I'm guessing you could probably pick me out of the crowd too." Candace told her, a bright grin remained on her face until she reached the word
too. Both her twin tails and her eyes drooped and her smile turned into what was a slightly more sheepish expression. " You should probably know that I'm not too sure how to get around this school either... " Mumbled the once talkative girl as she rhythmically pressed her index fingers together. She shook herself out of the embarrassment she was feeling by tightening both of her twin tails and standing up, an over confident grin was quick to resurface on her face. " Come on! It doesn't matter we get lost as long as it means more time to chatter!" Candace said in a sing-song voice, waiting for Avatia to follow her lead and head out of the cafeteria.

Avatia

"You seem to love sparkles." Avatia commented as she quickly followed Candace. "No wonder you've taken a liken to me. I also love sparkles, and find them to look best on a dark background. As for classes, I'm sure everyone here gets lost a few times before finding their way. No need to get anxious about not knowing all about the school."

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Candace

Character Sheet:
Avatia

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
She started giggling.

"You're fine, I'm just messing with you!!"

Nico stucked her tongue out playfully.

"But wow, cloning??"

She said, clapping.

"I wanna see this, you should clone like 100 of you!!"

She said looking at him, excitedly.

"Yes, I'm going to hang out with you,"

She answered their question if they were ditching or not.

charleen said:
She started giggling.
"You're fine, I'm just messing with you!!"

Nico stucked her tongue out playfully.

"But wow, cloning??"

She said, clapping.

"I wanna see this, you should clone like 100 of you!!"

She said looking at him, excitedly.

"Yes, I'm going to hang out with you,"

She answered their question if they were ditching or not.

Moonstone

"One-hundred versions of myself sounds horrific." Moonstone responded. "Even if I ignore how hard it would be to control those versions, lots of chaos would happen and it'd be my fault." They sighed at the thought of that horrible alternate reality. "Well, now that we're hanging out what type of activities would you like to do? Don't be surprised if I space out though, it's probably just me trying to keep my clone stable."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Horrified at the thought of one-hundred versions of themself running about

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]
"That's totally true!" Candace replied with a wink to Avatia's comment. It was exciting to meet someone with a taste similar to hers. " I personally believe that glitter and sparkles look amazing on everything, therefore, everything should be sparkly. If I ever get my way, I'm totally going to bedazzle the heck out of this world. Until then..." Her speech was suddenly interrupted with an obstacle, a door. She pushed the door open for both Avatia and herself and continued talking. " This will be like our own little adventure, who cares about getting lost anyways?" Candace giggled while trying to keep the door open with her body weight. Being made of plastic did have its disadvantages and lack strength was one of them.

Ballerina said:
"That's totally true!" Candace replied with a wink to Avatia's comment. It was exciting to meet someone with a taste similar to hers. " I personally believe that glitter and sparkles look amazing on everything, therefore, everything should be sparkly. If I ever get my way, I'm totally going to bedazzle the heck out of this world. Until then..." Her speech was suddenly interrupted with an obstacle, a door. She pushed the door open for both Avatia and herself and continued talking. " This will be like our own little adventure, who cares about getting lost anyways?" Candace giggled while trying to keep the door open with her body weight. Being made of plastic did have its disadvantages and lack strength was one of them.

Avatia

"An adventure does sound nice." Avatia said with a small smile. She cared little for skipping her classes, and though she did want to please her parent, she also desired to have fun more. She quickly walked through the door once she noticed Candace having some trouble keeping it open, and tried to help her out so she could go through too. "So are we looking for my class or yours first?"

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Character Sheet:
Avatia

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Let's have a drink first...''
"Alright, I'm just about to get a water so nothing really over the top." Ken said, putting Reika once they were inside the park.

Ballerina said:
Despite her head was hanging so low, she could make out a figure coming towards her in her peripheral vision. At first the idea of having to talk to yet another person was making her shake a bit, but she had to remind herself of the conversations that she has had with her her classmates the past few days. Even forcing herself to converse with this girl sounded better than the combat class that she dreaded. Sure, it wouldn't change the fact that she had to go take a class that she loathed, but perhaps introducing herself instead of scampering away might not be such a bad idea. She lifted her head up a little and faced the smiling girl with a slight grin on her face, crossing her fingers that she wouldn't make a fool out of herself again. "Um... Can I help you?"

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

Outside combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Eileen

Objective:

Make friends

Interacting with:

Eileen

Tags:

@Ballerina

~Rosalie Dalton~

When Rosalie had approached the seemingly sulking girl she was met with a grin. It was probably a nervous one but Rosalie never picked up on such things right away. She grinned back as the girl spoke as an Echoed giggle could be heard "No, not really, but could I help you?" A female voice sounded as she tilted her head, it was indeed her voice but her mouth wasn't moving at all. "I mean you look all sulky" she said poking the girl on the arm and smiling at her.

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]
"Yeah, an adventure." She repeated once more, the word and idea made her feel so enthusiastic. A sigh of relief escaped from Candace after Avatia went through the door. Even holding back something as simple as a door was a challenge for the plastic girl. "How about we start looking for your class first?"

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, an adventure." She repeated once more, the word and idea made her feel so enthusiastic. A sigh of relief escaped from Candace after Avatia went through the door. Even holding back something as simple as a door was a challenge for the plastic girl. "How about we start looking for your class first?"

Avatia

"If you'd like, but do you have any idea on where the magic classroom is?" Avatia asked as she looked around a bit through the hallways. "Does this school have multiple classrooms for the same class? If it does, I'll probably need to find the information I was sent for my own schedule."

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Curious, Happy

Character Sheet:
Avatia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back