• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, but nodded, swimming up to Nico.
"Okay. How about we practice our breath holding, hmm?" She offered, laying her hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks.." Lena said softly, walking out of the dorm. She slowly made her way towards the school.

"Say. What are your hobbies?" She asked, smiling kindly at Serene
Nico sighed.

"Am I embarrassing you right now?"

She crossed her arms.

"How are you so good at this?"

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, but nodded, swimming up to Nico.
"Okay. How about we practice our breath holding, hmm?" She offered, laying her hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks.." Lena said softly, walking out of the dorm. She slowly made her way towards the school.

"Say. What are your hobbies?" She asked, smiling kindly at Serene
"Well, I love to skateboard, and I love to listen to punk music...If you asked my brother, he'd go on and on about guns and video games. But I plan to be a pro boarder after I graduate, and after I come back from the Army." Serena said, military work ran in her side of the family, her older sister being a Mercenary, her brother joining the Marine's after he graduates too. But he's been talking about making video games or making a band.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Maybe...he can summon about a ton of swords. And he only has a seal Yuki sealed his power with...''
"Hmmm... His powers sound similar to my own. When he's old enough, do you think your parents would let me train him?" Ken asked.

JJKab said:
"You can throw all that stuff out the window. You can do anything here, except remove the water or shift it. Anything else is okay. Dive, splash, Run all you want" Fricka exclaimed, giggling softly, as she went to the girl's changing rooms, to get changed into her blue swimming bikini

Mei Junchi

Unsure what to do, Junchi just went into the male's changing room. They would've followed Fricka to the female one, but considering they were placed into the male dorms they didn't want to alarm anyone or seem like a creep, even if they had a pretty feminine appearance or called themself female from time to time. They hoped that they would find extra swimsuits in the men's changing room, even though they didn't really find men's swimsuits appealing.

"Ah well." they said to that thought, and just took one of the extra swimsuits that they could fit. It was red, since it was the closest to their favorite color pink they could find. Afterwards they went back out to wait for Fricka, and sat with their legs in the pool while the rest of their body was out.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Status: Waiting for Fricka while their let their legs dangle in the pool

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka soon came back in her bikini, slightly blushing, as she sat down by Mei, looking at him.

"Hey, it's nice looking one" She exclaimed, smiling at him.

"Are you ready, because I sure am" She said, smirking.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, I love to skateboard, and I love to listen to punk music...If you asked my brother, he'd go on and on about guns and video games. But I plan to be a pro boarder after I graduate, and after I come back from the Army." Serena said, military work ran in her side of the family, her older sister being a Mercenary, her brother joining the Marine's after he graduates too. But he's been talking about making video games or making a band.
Lena sighed lightly.

"Video games... I'm not into them.." She exclaimed, humming peacefully.

"Is swimming a thing for you?" She asked, tilting her head.

charleen said:
Nico sighed.
"Am I embarrassing you right now?"

She crossed her arms.

"How are you so good at this?"
"Just shut up. No, you're not embarrasing me" Chler exclaimed, giggling softly.

"Wanna dive or no?" She asked a simple question.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, spreading his arms open, almost seeming like inviting Ariel into a hug
"What can I say. I love a good company. Especially if that company Loves me back." He said, smirking, as he winked at Ariel.

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside Classroom

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel giggled "Of course good company does" she said before hugging him, even if that wasn't an official offer, she was taking it anyways. She loosened her hold for a moment to move back and view him. "How is your hand?, I'm not sure if I bandaged it 100% right..." She said looking to it, after all, she had to use her hair ribbon rather than actual bandages.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed lightly.
"Video games... I'm not into them.." She exclaimed, humming peacefully.

"Is swimming a thing for you?" She asked, tilting her head.
Serena laughed, "Swimming was everything where I came from! Arizona is a hot place to live, what being 120F sometimes..."

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside Classroom

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel giggled "Of course good company does" she said before hugging him, even if that wasn't an official offer, she was taking it anyways. She loosened her hold for a moment to move back and view him. "How is your hand?, I'm not sure if I bandaged it 100% right..." She said looking to it, after all, she had to use her hair ribbon rather than actual bandages.

Gregory pulled Ariel close when she first hugged him, embracing her gently. Once she asked about hos hand, he slowly showed it to her, hissing lightly with pain

"I think you did good" He said, laughing softly.

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Surprised

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai was expecting her answer to be something embarrassing or childish or something, after all she said it would break her, he assumed now that she meant mentally. But her answer was not something he was expecting. He blinked a few times with a surprised expression. Her happiness...was him? He wasn't the most cheery of people in his opinion so he didn't think he could make someone happy so that was a bit of surprise to him. He sat up a bit as he turned his head to view her but she was already looking to the clouds passing by above them "I-I am?" he asked her.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako slowly nodded, she was too nervous to look at him, so she kept staring at the clouds. "Y-Yeah, you are" she said.

More Info

Mood: Nervous

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena laughed, "Swimming was everything where I came from! Arizona is a hot place to live, what being 120F sometimes..."
"Oooh. I love swimming too. Maybe we should go someday" Lena exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Tomorrow, or heck. Maybe even today" She sa

JJKab said:
Fricka soon came back in her bikini, slightly blushing, as she sat down by Mei, looking at him.
"Hey, it's nice looking one" She exclaimed, smiling at him.

"Are you ready, because I sure am" She said, smirking.

Mei Junchi

"Thanks." Junchi responded. "And yeah I am!" They then slipped into the pool before coming up and moving strands of hair out of their face. "Haha, maybe I should've tied up my hair before I did this." they commented. They then began to float around in the pool as they explained how nice and relaxing it felt.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Relaxed

Interacting With: Ficka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
(All good, my browser is about to crash, so I'll be posting this one then running the cleaner, since it'll take forever to boot up to run.)
Cody reached out and pet her head softly, she was soft, kind of like Kiya's fur. "Maybe there's some way to get you to be full grown? I'm sure there might be a way to be a full bear. Kiya was originally a pitbull...lab mix?" Kiya narrowed her eyes and nodded, "But then she uh, she passed away... But I think we might be able to figure it out...what if, you only get full size, when you're fighting, or feeling threaten? That would make sense, people would underestimate a cub, but then that cub turns into a giant grizzly(Black bear?), and they start to regret it." Cody said, feeling that he might have fixed her problem with being a cub.

latest

Infirmary

Mood:

Okay

Turning human again

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna shook head "Nah. My dad already tested that theory by getting everyone to target me during training loads of times, it didn't work" she said before a flash of light happened again and she was now human again. Her clothes still on her body fortunately thanks to her charmed necklaces magic. "I guess I'll just be stuck like that..." She said with a quiet laugh as she fixed her hair.

JJKab said:
"Oooh. I love swimming too. Maybe we should go someday" Lena exclaimed, smiling widely.
"Tomorrow, or heck. Maybe even today" She sa
(God I would give my Xbox to go SWIMMING today)

"Sure! Does the school have one?" Serena asked, it being her third day there and not knowing all the areas.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka soon followed mei, submerged for a bit, before coming to the surface. Shaking her head like a wet dog, she looked over at him, and smiled, giggling.
"You look so peacefulp." She commented, swimming so she was next to his head.

CERBERUS177 said:
(God I would give my Xbox to go SWIMMING today)
"Sure! Does the school have one?" Serena asked, it being her third day there and not knowing all the areas.
"Yuuup." Lena nodded, smiling at her politely.

"A large one, too" She added.

JJKab said:
Gregory pulled Ariel close when she first hugged him, embracing her gently. Once she asked about hos hand, he slowly showed it to her, hissing lightly with pain
"I think you did good" He said, laughing softly.
"Are you sure?" She asked, noticing him wince "There might not be enough support in it... " She said looking it over "You know, maybe you should get it done right in the infirmary, I'm sure no one would mind you missing a bit of class over it" she suggested.

Roman said:
"It'd be fun to train "our" younger brother." Ken said jokingly.
...⊹Reika giggled a bit before spotting the water park and pointing down to it as she spoke⊹...

''There's the water park.''

Nona said:
"Are you sure?" She asked, noticing him wince "There might not be enough support in it... " She said looking it over "You know, maybe you should get it done right in the infirmary, I'm sure no one would mind you missing a bit of class over it" she suggested.
Nona said:
Gregory sighed, fully hugginf Ariel now, as he kissed her forehead.

"Alright, sweatheart... So I guess now? Or a bit later?" He asked, looking lovingly into Ariel's eyes, his nose touching hers.

Nona said:

latest

Infirmary

Mood:

Okay

Turning human again

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna shook head "Nah. My dad already tested that theory by getting everyone to target me during training loads of times, it didn't work" she said before a flash of light happened again and she was now human again. Her clothes still on her body fortunately thanks to her charmed necklaces magic. "I guess I'll just be stuck like that..." She said with a quiet laugh as she fixed her hair.

"Aw, that sucks...Listen, there's going to be a party sometime tomorrow(Getting kicked off the computer right now), why don't you come? I'll be working the turn tables, and maybe I'll play a song I like, of course...it'll be country style, mostly a tribute to our troops." Cody said and stood up, "I'm going to go work on that actually, fix my guitar to work correctly. I'll see you around, Yuna." Cody said, "Oh, what kind of food are you expecting to see there? I'm taking suggestions right now, so far I got the basic hamburgers, ribs, and steak. Anything in particular you'd like to have if you come?" Cody asked.

(GTG, If I can I'll respond on my phone.)

JJKab said:
"Yuuup." Lena nodded, smiling at her politely.
"A large one, too" She added.
"Alright, but we'll have to do it sometime later, when I get there I should help Cody with the food and drinks for the party." Serena said and kept walking with Lena

(GTG, will respond on phone if I can)

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

..............................................@Lunacrosby[/color]

[/font]

[/Column]

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai lay back down again slightly tinted cheeks, Still looking in her direction as his gaze softened "Well that's good then" he said as he looked to the sky as well "Because you're my happiness as well" he said in response. Which was true, that was why the day she made him take her to the amusement park, he didn't just turn and go home right away and the reason why his sisters wanted to meet Asako was because she made him happy and coaxed him into not being a gloomy person that stayed indoors he liked going along to places with her. they were curious about her because of it.

[/Row]

[/center]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back