• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I'm.. Okay.. And Yes, I left the nest. I own a house not too far away from here" Lena exclaimed sighing, looking at Serena
"Anyways, let's get this outta the way. Lena" She offered her a handshake"

"About a minute. You were really good there, chap" Chler exclaimed, patting Nico's back

"Now.. Shall we try and get you accustomed to a bit deeper level? I'll hold you up" She offered, slowly leading her to the ledge, so she can hold on to it.

(Welp, Junchi it is)
(Sorry, was caught up thinking of something to say when Cody get's free, party starts after he is)

Serena shook her hand "Serena. Nice to meet you Lena." Serena said with a smile. (I'm at a loss of words now .-.)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sorry, was caught up thinking of something to say when Cody get's free, party starts after he is)
Serena shook her hand "Serena. Nice to meet you Lena." Serena said with a smile. (I'm at a loss of words now .-.)
Lena smiled a little, nodding.

"Alright. So... What... Umpff" She groaned with light pain, bending over slightly.

"Dangit..." She murmured

JJKab said:
(Welp, Junchi it is)

Mei Junchi

Junchi saw no point in going to their power controlling class. They knew how to control their powers pretty well, and felt like it was a waste going. Maybe they would join in during the later part of it, or maybe go at the right time if they had time, but at the moment they wanted to relax and chat with their peers. The best part of school for them was always to get to know their peers, especially "getting to know them" in more ways than one.

They laid their back on a wall in the school as they untied their hair from P.E. class. They wondered why P.E. couldn't be later in their day, when they could be sweaty and sore all over as they went home to shower. "How stupid." they sighed as they thought about their schedule. "Maybe I could ask about rearranging it later."

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a little, nodding.
"Alright. So... What... Umpff" She groaned with light pain, bending over slightly.

"Dangit..." She murmured
Serena opened her door, "Please come in and sit down, maybe that will help you." Serena said, insisting the woman take a seat before she hurts herself.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka was on her way back to the exit of the school, when in the corner of her eye she noticed a boy, who was a bit sweaty. He probably was on PE lesson earlier today. He looked a bit annoyed as well. She decided to make contact, approaching him a bit shyly

"Hey... Can I help you with something? You're looking quite annoyed" She said, smiling a bit sheepishly

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena opened her door, "Please come in and sit down, maybe that will help you." Serena said, insisting the woman take a seat before she hurts herself.
Lena nodded, sighing, as she slowly entered the girl's dorm, and first chair she saw she sat on, grunting with pain

"See... It's not easy carrying around a Michael or Angelina" She exclaimed, joking a little

"Sorry, if I'm a burden to you... I just felt weak, that's all" Lena assured Serena.

Kisaki said:
"Its fine" Jack rubbed his head.
Jack looked a little closer.

"Are you a new student? I haven't seen you around here before"

Moonstone

Moonstone stood straight as they looked towards Jack. They tried to resist being casual, like rubbing the back of their head from embarrassment or looking down at the floor shyly. "Yes, today is my first day. I assume you're more experienced here, correct?" they asked.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Embarassed

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka was on her way back to the exit of the school, when in the corner of her eye she noticed a boy, who was a bit sweaty. He probably was on PE lesson earlier today. He looked a bit annoyed as well. She decided to make contact, approaching him a bit shyly
"Hey... Can I help you with something? You're looking quite annoyed" She said, smiling a bit sheepishly

Mei Junchi

Junchi looked up at the girl. "Huh? Oh, I'm just annoyed with my classes. Going to your next class sore and sweaty isn't a very appealing thought, at least in my opinion." they joked. "No helping there though, I'm sure most everyone has to deal with something like that here."

Afterwards they stood up and stretched. "Anyways, my name is Junchi, nice to meet ya." they said casually. "How about you? Do you have a name?"

Extra Information

Mood: Flippant

Interacting With: Fricka

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, sighing, as she slowly entered the girl's dorm, and first chair she saw she sat on, grunting with pain
"See... It's not easy carrying around a Michael or Angelina" She exclaimed, joking a little

"Sorry, if I'm a burden to you... I just felt weak, that's all" Lena assured Serena.
Serena went to her mini fridge and grabbed a cold water and handed it to the lady, "Sorry for bumping into you, if I haven't already said that." Serena said, "Mind if I ask who the father is?" Serena asked, she didn't know if the man stayed, or if the coward ran.

(Me personally, men who leave a lady with a child, aren't men at all. Oh, late reply since I had to feed horses.)

Kisaki said:
"Well kind of. I just arrived at this school just a few days ago , but you can call me experienced."he replied
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Jack Alistar a bunny demon even though you can't see my ears and the assistant nurse."

He held out his hand to Moonstone.

Moonstone

Moonstone hesitantly shook Jack's hand. "I'm Moonstone, a humanoid gemstone. And.. your ears I can see just fine. They don't look very bunny-like though, but do you mind explaining to me what a bunny demon is?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Curious

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Roman said:
Ken nodded and picked up Reika before they were even out the door. "I'll carry you like I always do~" he said with a smile. "Oh, you'll have to point me in the direction of the water park too..." he said before they were out the door and in the sky
''Sure.......That way.''

...⊹She said before she pointed at a direction⊹...

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena went to her mini fridge and grabbed a cold water and handed it to the lady, "Sorry for bumping into you, if I haven't already said that." Serena said, "Mind if I ask who the father is?" Serena asked, she didn't know if the man stayed, or if the coward ran.
(Me personally, men who leave a lady with a child, aren't men at all. Oh, late reply since I had to feed horses.)
Lena smiled, when Serena gave her the water. She drank small amount.

"Thanks... I really needed that" She said softly, but chuckled at her question

"Yeah, father is a caring man. His name is Shuu." Lena exclaimed, putting her hand on her stomach

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Of course I do, what kind of question is that" Fricka said, giggling softly

"Fricka. Nice to meet you" She smiled gently at Mei, extending her hand for a handshake

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Well you see I was purified , so I lost my bunny ears and powers. Bunny demon are usually called Usagimimi . Its just a fancy way saying that human has animal ears. Other than that I don't really know much about my kind . " Jack noticed his shirt was still wet from the holy water. "I have to change. Excuse me but I have to go"

(gtg)

JJKab said:
"Of course I do, what kind of question is that" Fricka said, giggling softly
"Fricka. Nice to meet you" She smiled gently at Mei, extending her hand for a handshake

Mei Junchi

Before Junchi shook Fricka's hand, they made sure they didn't have sweaty palms. Once they deemed themself safe, they shook her hand and said, "Well, some people don't have names while some do, but anyways, nice to meet you too." They then giggled, "Heh, that rhymed."

"So, were you about to do before you saw me, or were you just looking for sweaty boys to hit on?" Junchi teased. "Don't worry, I do it too."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Flippant

Kisaki said:
"Well you see I was purified , so I lost my bunny ears and powers. Bunny demon are usually called Usagimimi . Its just a fancy way saying that human has animal ears. Other than that I don't really know much about my kind . " Jack noticed his shirt was still wet from the holy water. "I have to change. Excuse me but I have to go"
(gtg)
((Okay, if you'd like we can continue later but I'm gonna go find someone else to interact with Moonstone. Anyways, to everyone, my character Moonstone is now open.))

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka blushed noticeably, as she looked down at the ground

"N---No... I just happened... to see you.... and wanted to just come up" She exclaimed shyly, her hands crossed over her stomach

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, when Serena gave her the water. She drank small amount.
"Thanks... I really needed that" She said softly, but chuckled at her question

"Yeah, father is a caring man. His name is Shuu." Lena exclaimed, putting her hand on her stomach
Serena smiled, "Oh that's good." Serena sat on her bed. "So what's it like caring one around?" Serena asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "Oh that's good." Serena sat on her bed. "So what's it like caring one around?" Serena asked.
Lena giggled softly, looking up at Serena

"That bastard keeps kicking me sometimes" She exclaimed, smiling slyly

"But other than that, It's okay" Lena nodded lightly.

"I actually noticed that I'm eating more because I share my rations with him" She laughed gently, patting her stomach really lightly

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed noticeably, as she looked down at the ground
"N---No... I just happened... to see you.... and wanted to just come up" She exclaimed shyly, her hands crossed over her stomach

Mei Junchi

Junchi flipped their hair. "Well, I do consider myself to be an attractive sort of guy." They then winked at Fricka. "Well, now that we're talking that at least gives me something to do. I've been pretty bored so far, and I'm trying to find something or someone entertaining." Junchi explained. "Any ideas on how to help me?"

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Flippant

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Well... It depends on what do you wanna do" Fricka said, looking up into Mei's eyes, smiling a bit shyly

"I suggest... pool.. maybe?" She offered, tilting her head ever so slightly

"If the time comes, I can borrow you my swimsuit" She exclaimed, laughing gently

JJKab said:
Lena giggled softly, looking up at Serena
"That bastard keeps kicking me sometimes" She exclaimed, smiling slyly

"But other than that, It's okay" Lena nodded lightly.

"I actually noticed that I'm eating more because I share my rations with him" She laughed gently, patting her stomach really lightly
Serena giggled with her, she was looking forward to parenthood, but she wanted to wait before she made a large decision like that, "Yeah, I heard mom say that before, she said that she ate to much with Cody that he was a good ten pounder, but he lost all that fat and made it to muscle, dang jarhead..." Serena remembered the faze he went through, doing nothing but lifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back