• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena giggled with her, she was looking forward to parenthood, but she wanted to wait before she made a large decision like that, "Yeah, I heard mom say that before, she said that she ate to much with Cody that he was a good ten pounder, but he lost all that fat and made it to muscle, dang jarhead..." Serena remembered the faze he went through, doing nothing but lifting.
"I can definetely tell you: Being a future parent sometimes sucks: You cannot drink much tea, and NO COFFEE!" Lena said with a grunt, with a playfull look in her eyes

"And sometimes the stomach can just start hurting, like today" She said, slowly standing up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure.......That way.''
...⊹She said before she pointed at a direction⊹...
Ken nodded and fly in the direction Reika pointed in. Things were slightly quiet, so he decided to say something, "Reika? Has anything new around the mansion happen lately?" He asked.

JJKab said:
"Well... It depends on what do you wanna do" Fricka said, looking up into Mei's eyes, smiling a bit shyly
"I suggest... pool.. maybe?" She offered, tilting her head ever so slightly

"If the time comes, I can borrow you my swimsuit" She exclaimed, laughing gently

Mei Junchi

"Swimming sounds perfect!" Junchi yelled excitedly. They then lowered their voice to avoid attracting unwanted attention, like teachers. "I don't think I brought a swimsuit, so yeah, I'll need to borrow one."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:
Ken nodded and fly in the direction Reika pointed in. Things were slightly quiet, so he decided to say something, "Reika? Has anything new around the mansion happen lately?" He asked.
''Hm? Oh...I got a new younger brother. He's....annoying...''

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled and chuckled, "Awwwee, your so cute! Has anyone called you a teddy bear yet? Oh... I hope I didn't offend you by calling you that, bears are the best wild animal in my opinion, majestic when you're able to watch them without getting... Well, you know... "Cody said, "Can I pet you?" he asked nicely.

latest

Infirmary

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Cody (in bear form)

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

((Sorry, had a busy day))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna walked around him, her small charm necklace jingling around her neck. She stopped walking around him as he spoke and sat down in front of him. She shook her head in response to his question "I'm used to getting called that" she said looking up at him. Of course she didn't like being seen as cute and meek all the time but she didn't complain. She blinked when he asked to pet her. She guessed that was an odd request but there was no problem with it she guessed, so with that thought in mind she nodded "Sure, I don't mind".

JJKab said:
"I can definetely tell you: Being a future parent sometimes sucks: You cannot drink much tea, and NO COFFEE!" Lena said with a grunt, with a playfull look in her eyes
"And sometimes the stomach can just start hurting, like today" She said, slowly standing up.
"No tea!? But I love Arizona Iced tea! That's not fair..." she pouted and then laughed as it was a joke, "That sucks, do you need any help getting anything? It's only fair that I help you in some way for hurting you." Serena asked.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka laughed softly, nodding

"Aight. I think they should have some" She exclaimed, smiling.

"How about we go now? We should be pretty close" Fricka offered, slowly beginning to walk towards the pool area.

CERBERUS177 said:
"No tea!? But I love Arizona Iced tea! That's not fair..." she pouted and then laughed as it was a joke, "That sucks, do you need any help getting anything? It's only fair that I help you in some way for hurting you." Serena asked.
"Well, nothing much... really happened. I mean, Juniour is okay" Lena said, laughing gently

"If you want, you can accompany me to the school, maybe protect me a little" She offered, smiling lightly.

JJKab said:
GREGORY WADREW
no slide
Mood
Happy, Relaxed
Objective
Relax with Ariel
Interracting with
Ariel
Tags
@Nona

Gregory chuckled softly

"Do you wanna walk? I honestly rethought that and staying next to the class is a fair option" He said, smiling at Ariel, as he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

School corridors

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

"Uhhh...I guess I don't really mind, I'm happy enough staying here until class starts" she said with a nod as she stood beside him "Besides, I've got good company here with me~" she said with a small giggle as she then smiled over in his direction.

JJKab said:
"I'm.. Okay.. And Yes, I left the nest. I own a house not too far away from here" Lena exclaimed sighing, looking at Serena
"Anyways, let's get this outta the way. Lena" She offered her a handshake"

"About a minute. You were really good there, chap" Chler exclaimed, patting Nico's back

"Now.. Shall we try and get you accustomed to a bit deeper level? I'll hold you up" She offered, slowly leading her to the ledge, so she can hold on to it.

(Welp, Junchi it is)
Nico shook her head, pouting.

"I don't think so.."

She looked at deep end, and that's the deep end alright.

"Do I really need to...?"

She sighed slightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed softly, nodding
"Aight. I think they should have some" She exclaimed, smiling.

"How about we go now? We should be pretty close" Fricka offered, slowly beginning to walk towards the pool area.

Mei Junchi

Junchi followed Fricka as they walked with their hands behind their head in a casual manner. "I hope they have my size. As you can see, I'm pretty small. It runs in the family." they then laughed. "Not that I mind though, since it usually causes people to underestimate me, which can be helpful when you're pretty weak."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

School corridors

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

"Uhhh...I guess I don't really mind, I'm happy enough staying here until class starts" she said with a nod as she stood beside him "Besides, I've got good company here with me~" she said with a small giggle as she then smiled over in his direction.

Gregory laughed gently, spreading his arms open, almost seeming like inviting Ariel into a hug

"What can I say. I love a good company. Especially if that company Loves me back." He said, smirking, as he winked at Ariel.

charleen said:
Nico shook her head, pouting.
"I don't think so.."

She looked at deep end, and that's the deep end alright.

"Do I really need to...?"

She sighed slightly.
"C'mon, no chickening out. I'll give you some air, if you'll want to." Chler said, looking at Nico.

"Do you trust me? Last time I brought you up" She reminded her, smiling slyly.

"I will, I promise"

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Yeah, you're small" Fricka said, eyeing Mei down

"Anyway's, we're almost here" She exclaimed, noticing they were approaching the door with a "POOL" sign. She entered it, gesturing for him to follow

Moonstone

Disappointed with their quick encounter with the boy, Moonstone again began wandering the school grounds. For a school full of people with amazing abilities, they expected there to be someone using their power at every moment. Then again, most people weren't as reckless with their abilities as Moonstone was, and Moonstone had to repeatedly remind themself that.

"I wish something interesting could just happen." Moonstone sighed while they sat down in some grass on the school ground. If they needed to get to their class quickly, they'd just teleport. They were tempted to just go now since they didn't have anyone to interact with, and the idea of going to class no longer seemed so tiring.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

((Moonstone is open for interaction.))

Nona said:

latest

Infirmary

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Cody (in bear form)

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

((Sorry, had a busy day))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna walked around him, her small charm necklace jingling around her neck. She stopped walking around him as he spoke and sat down in front of him. She shook her head in response to his question "I'm used to getting called that" she said looking up at him. Of course she didn't like being seen as cute and meek all the time but she didn't complain. She blinked when he asked to pet her. She guessed that was an odd request but there was no problem with it she guessed, so with that thought in mind she nodded "Sure, I don't mind".

(All good, my browser is about to crash, so I'll be posting this one then running the cleaner, since it'll take forever to boot up to run.)

Cody reached out and pet her head softly, she was soft, kind of like Kiya's fur. "Maybe there's some way to get you to be full grown? I'm sure there might be a way to be a full bear. Kiya was originally a pitbull...lab mix?" Kiya narrowed her eyes and nodded, "But then she uh, she passed away... But I think we might be able to figure it out...what if, you only get full size, when you're fighting, or feeling threaten? That would make sense, people would underestimate a cub, but then that cub turns into a giant grizzly(Black bear?), and they start to regret it." Cody said, feeling that he might have fixed her problem with being a cub.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm? Oh...I got a new younger brother. He's....annoying...''
"What? A baby brother, eh?" Ken chuckled and looked at her. "He'll grow on you eventually. I have a feeling he will."

JJKab said:
"Yeah, you're small" Fricka said, eyeing Mei down
"Anyway's, we're almost here" She exclaimed, noticing they were approaching the door with a "POOL" sign. She entered it, gesturing for him to follow

Mei Junchi

"So what are the pool rules here? I assume the normal stuff, like no splashing, diving, running, et cetera et cetera." Junchi asked. They wondered if for some people they couldn't use their abilities, or if there were other special rules in this school that non-powered people didn't have.

Extra Information

Mood: Curious, Happy

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"You can throw all that stuff out the window. You can do anything here, except remove the water or shift it. Anything else is okay. Dive, splash, Run all you want" Fricka exclaimed, giggling softly, as she went to the girl's changing rooms, to get changed into her blue swimming bikini

Roman said:
"What? A baby brother, eh?" Ken chuckled and looked at her. "He'll grow on you eventually. I have a feeling he will."
''Maybe...he can summon about a ton of swords. And he only has a seal Yuki sealed his power with...''

JJKab said:
"Well, nothing much... really happened. I mean, Juniour is okay" Lena said, laughing gently
"If you want, you can accompany me to the school, maybe protect me a little" She offered, smiling lightly.
Serena smiled, "Sure, why not." Serena said and summoned her gun and grabbed a chest rig holster for it, she slid it in and opened the door for Lena.

JJKab said:
"C'mon, no chickening out. I'll give you some air, if you'll want to." Chler said, looking at Nico.
"Do you trust me? Last time I brought you up" She reminded her, smiling slyly.

"I will, I promise"
Nico shrugged heavily.

"Ugh, I do trust you, but this is too much for me.."

She paused for a moment.

"I don't think I can't handle it,"

She said, going to the closer to shallow areas of the pool.

CERBERUS177 said:
(All good, my browser is about to crash, so I'll be posting this one then running the cleaner, since it'll take forever to boot up to run.)
Cody reached out and pet her head softly, she was soft, kind of like Kiya's fur. "Maybe there's some way to get you to be full grown? I'm sure there might be a way to be a full bear. Kiya was originally a pitbull...lab mix?" Kiya narrowed her eyes and nodded, "But then she uh, she passed away... But I think we might be able to figure it out...what if, you only get full size, when you're fighting, or feeling threaten? That would make sense, people would underestimate a cub, but then that cub turns into a giant grizzly(Black bear?), and they start to regret it." Cody said, feeling that he might have fixed her problem with being a cub.
(Surprisingly enough, it didn't take an hour to boot up :D )

Chler sighed, but nodded, swimming up to Nico.

"Okay. How about we practice our breath holding, hmm?" She offered, laying her hand on her shoulder.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "Sure, why not." Serena said and summoned her gun and grabbed a chest rig holster for it, she slid it in and opened the door for Lena.
"Thanks.." Lena said softly, walking out of the dorm. She slowly made her way towards the school.

"Say. What are your hobbies?" She asked, smiling kindly at Serene

charleen said:
Nico shrugged heavily.
"Ugh, I do trust you, but this is too much for me.."

She paused for a moment.

"I don't think I can't handle it,"

She said, going to the closer to shallow areas of the pool.

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Surprised

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai was expecting her answer to be something embarrassing or childish or something, after all she said it would break her, he assumed now that she meant mentally. But her answer was not something he was expecting. He blinked a few times with a surprised expression. Her happiness...was him? He wasn't the most cheery of people in his opinion so he didn't think he could make someone happy so that was a bit of surprise to him. He sat up a bit as he turned his head to view her but she was already looking to the clouds passing by above them "I-I am?" he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back