• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

Yoshino Komagata

~The Crimson Princess

tumblr_o1bwxn8ri11rrzgqbo1_1280.jpg

Yoshino still wasn't prepared with what she would say and how she would act when Kaz walked in. It was all to frustrating really. She should have spent her time alone trying to figure out what she was going to say. Lifting her head up, Yoshino gave him a frosty stare. A small sense of anger coursed through her veins as she gazed at Kaz, her hands unconsciously balling into fists. She didn't know how she would feel when she saw him, but she surely didn't think she would be angry. So now he was ready to listen to what she had to say? After he had left to who knows where and cooled off. She scoffed at the at the thought. Apologizing didn't change the fact the she had spent her hours crying and drinking away her sorrow. It did nothing for the fact that her heart had shattered as she had watched him walk out the door. It especially had done nothing when she left the house for a short while in tears and anger, going to an old abandoned building miles away from the city where she had screamed until her throat went raw and had collided her fist against the hard wooden wall until her knuckles had been bruised and bloodied. It was that kind of anger that was new and foreign to her, she didn't think she'd ever really feel like that.

"Yeah, you are." Yoshino stated coldly, her gaze steady. She wasn't going to sugarcoat anything or play the pathetic girl who would take back someone who had hurt her not once, but twice, without letting out her anger. She was never really one to show her anger sometimes, she would usually just bottle it up and take out her frustrations at work. "Do you understand how hurt I felt when you, for one, didn't listen to me when I tried to justify my action and for another, left after I started to try and explain? I get it, the answer I gave wasn't something you were expecting and I'm sorry about that, but that doesn't give you any right to just get up and leave. We could have talked it out! I wouldn't have done such stupid shit if you stayed and we talked. It felt like you were just running away from listening to me, like what I had to say didn't even matter..." She took her eyes off of Kaz and stared down at her balled fists, examining the wraps that encased most of her now clean hands, only leaving her fingers exposed. Her hands were slightly throbbing from the pain, but she didn't mind it. If anything, she welcomed it with open arms. Anything to not make her feel the anger and sadness that was rising in her.

Yoshino hid her hands securely in her lap, turning her gaze away from her hands to stare out of the window. "I don't know anymore Kaz, I just don't know. I'm frustrated, angry, confused... I don't know what to do anymore." She sighed, running a hand through her tousled hair. I don't want to lose you... but I don't know if I can stay right now, Was a thought that flitted across her mind and she let out a deep sigh.

no slide no slide
More Info

Mood:

Angry and Sad

Home

Objective:

Talk things out

Interaction:

Kaz

Tags:

@Roman

Kazuo Katashi

~ Dark Fairy Swordsman

tumblr_static_36l0rskg5r8kggckgcsocksgo_640_v2.jpg

Kaz stood up and walked over to the window, staring out of it for a moment, listening to Yoshino talk. He could smell the blood she had on her hands, and it angered him slightly, but he knew she was upset. When she finished talking, Kaz looked towards her, his face showing no emotion, and he was finallt going to take things seriously and stop being a man child. He knew that he had hurt her, but it wasn't intentionally.

Kaz took a deep breath, walking over to Yoshino, he hugged her and a moment later he let go. "You deserve someone better than me. A man better in everything I'm bad at." He said, running a hand through his hair. "I obviously lack the skills at being a good boyfriend, so I definitely don't think I'd make a good husband." He added. Knowing these words were true and coming from the bottom of his heart, Kaz picked up his sword once again and slung his jacket over his shoulder. "I'll just leave the place to you, you'd take better care of it than I would." Kaz started for the closed door before it opened and Minako pushed him back in the room. He was about to say something before she screamed at him knowing what he was doing and not allowing him to go. "Stop yelling! I told you to go to your room, why aren't you in there?!"

Minako frowned and dropped to her knees, crying once again. "Because... I don't... Want... You to go. I want you and mom to stay together!" She yelled as her crying became louder. "Minako... You don't understand, you won't understand until later, but things aren't working out." Kaz responded. "Fix them! No matter how many times it takes you! Fix them! Before I even started referring to you two as my parents, I was happy that you found someone like Yoshino! You two were so solid in the past, but you've grown apart a-a-and..." Minako couldn't speak anymore as her voice was overwhelmed by her crying. Kaz walked toward her, gently patting her back. He looked at Yoshino and sighed, "I don't know what to say. I know you're mad at me and you've given me two chances even though I've hurt you... Right now I ask you for one more. To make things by not just you and me, but for.. Minako too. We can take a break before we try things again.... But for this to work, I'll need your word to help me fix our wrongs."

More Info

Mood: A mixture of emotions at the moment

Objective: Get one more chance to finally fix things for good

Interacting with: Yoshino and Minako

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Then let's go?''
Ken nodded and picked up Reika before they were even out the door. "I'll carry you like I always do~" he said with a smile. "Oh, you'll have to point me in the direction of the water park too..." he said before they were out the door and in the sky

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena put the guitar down and walked out of her dorm to go to the arena and test her gun, when she bumped into a girl that was walking by her dorm, she was locking her door and backed up not paying attention, "Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." Serena said.
Lena shrieked, as a girl who was standing by her dorm bumped her, causing her to bend over in pain, holding her stomach.

"Watch it, dang it! Someone in here might not... umpppf.." She was clearly in pain.

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked, as a girl who was standing by her dorm bumped her, causing her to bend over in pain, holding her stomach.
"Watch it, dang it! Someone in here might not... umpppf.." She was clearly in pain.
(...Um...Uh...Does.. she have a...?)

Serena got scared thinking she hurt her badly, "Do you want me to go get some help?!" Serena was ready to run to the nurses office if she needed too.

CERBERUS177 said:
(...Um...Uh...Does.. she have a...?)
Serena got scared thinking she hurt her badly, "Do you want me to go get some help?!" Serena was ready to run to the nurses office if she needed too.
(Yup. That's right. Lena IS pregnant)

Lena grunted, slowly standing straight.

"I'm... Fine" She exclaimed quietly, looking at the girl, a bit annoyed.

"You really need to watch it, I almost fell over"

JJKab said:
(Yup. That's right. Lena IS pregnant)
Lena grunted, slowly standing straight.

"I'm... Fine" She exclaimed quietly, looking at the girl, a bit annoyed.

"You really need to watch it, I almost fell over"
(...Pardon my language...OH SHIT)

Serena felt really bad, like she just accidentally kicked a puppy, "I'm sooo sorry miss!" she said a tad bit hysterical. She never thought she'd accidentally hit a PREGNANT, lady.

(Show's me for not doing some research before I mess up like that *Derpderpderp*)

CERBERUS177 said:
(...Pardon my language...OH SHIT)
Serena felt really bad, like she just accidentally kicked a puppy, "I'm sooo sorry miss!" she said a tad bit hysterical. She never thought she'd accidentally hit a PREGNANT, lady.

(Show's me for not doing some research before I mess up like that *Derpderpderp*)
Lena sighed, looking at Serena. She laughed gently

"I'm the same age as you..." Lena said, smiling

"16.. Yup, that's weird I know" She admitted.

Jack decided to go out of his room. "I'm so bored. My classes start later in the afternoon" he pouted.

While walking down a hall way he ran into someone. Water spilt all over him.

"Oh I'm so sorry..Oh No! your ears"

"What about my ears" Jack got up. "Great , now I have to change again" he thought.

"T-there gone" The boy noticed a broken bottle of holy water on the floor and looked up at the girl.

"You purified me" He reached for his head and couldn't find his bunny ears. He has regular human ears.

"Even worse I can't use any of my powers "he panicked.

Some demons can not be hurt by holy water. However they can lose their powers for amount of time.

"Sorry sorry "She apologized and ran away quickly.

Ballerina said:
It was odd that Nova took so much interest to the trees, but it was probably for the best since Klef didn't like people watching them when they teleported. They incoherently mumbled a few words that were written on the notebook in attempt to teleport. Usually this worked, but something was... off... Nothing happened after reciting what was on the notebook. "Um... I think I'm actually having technical difficulties right now..." Klef told Nova with a sheepish smile. "This works like one hundred percent of the time!"
Nova blinked and came back to reality. "What do you think is wrong? Should I look?" She asked her.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Two of my ocs are open if anyone wants to rp with me.))

[/QUOTE]
(Fricka might be open... I don't think anyone is interracting with her... Or is someone?)

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, looking at Serena. She laughed gently
"I'm the same age as you..." Lena said, smiling

"16.. Yup, that's weird I know" She admitted.
(...Parden my language...Dyam!)

Serena looked at her with a confused face, "16?! Bloody hell, you haven't even left the nest yet!" Serena said, nest meaning she wasn't even old enough to own a house. (Where I live anyways). Serena felt really bad for nicking the girl in the stomach. "Are you sure you don't need me to go get the nurse?" she asked again.

JJKab said:
Chler looked confused at Nico dive, as she did so herself, swimming up to her. She placed her hands on Nico's shoulder, ready to pull her up at any given moment.

Nico got out of water. Her face was a deep red. She panted heavily.

"How long do you stay under water?"

She asked, confused.

Moonstone

The Royal Keen]((My ocs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-107#post-5942937 said:
Moonstone[/URL] and Junchi are open, so you two can pick if you'd like.))

Nona said:
"What?" Kenai furrowed his brows in confusion at her words...It could...break her? He looked over at her with a slightly raised brow "What an odd thing to say. How could it break you?" He asked, now really curious to what it was.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked back toward's him, "My happiness, well... it's you" She said, looking back toward's the sky. Now all she did was have to wait for his reaction to prove what she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

ok

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

CERBERUS177 said:
(...Parden my language...Dyam!)
Serena looked at her with a confused face, "16?! Bloody hell, you haven't even left the nest yet!" Serena said, nest meaning she wasn't even old enough to own a house. (Where I live anyways). Serena felt really bad for nicking the girl in the stomach. "Are you sure you don't need me to go get the nurse?" she asked again.
"I'm.. Okay.. And Yes, I left the nest. I own a house not too far away from here" Lena exclaimed sighing, looking at Serena

"Anyways, let's get this outta the way. Lena" She offered her a handshake"

charleen said:

Nico got out of water. Her face was a deep red. She panted heavily.

"How long do you stay under water?"

She asked, confused.

"About a minute. You were really good there, chap" Chler exclaimed, patting Nico's back

"Now.. Shall we try and get you accustomed to a bit deeper level? I'll hold you up" She offered, slowly leading her to the ledge, so she can hold on to it.

The Royal Keen] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][COLOR=#ff8000]((My ocs [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-107#post-5942937 said:
Moonstone[/URL] and Junchi are open, so you two can pick if you'd like.))

(Welp, Junchi it is)

Moonstone

Only now was Moonstone realizing how stressful and tiring school was. They always loved the idea of going to a school, meeting students, making friends, and learning, but they didn't enjoy most of their classes so far. "At least the people here are pleasant." they commented as they made their way through the halls. If they were a bit late to their class or missed out on it completely, they could at least say they're new and still getting used to the place. It wouldn't be lying at least, and it'd be believable.

They decided to explore the school a bit while they had time. The school was so big it was a bit overwhelming for Moonstone, but they preferred a big area than a small one anytime. As they wandered about they wondered if there were any bad people at this school, since so far everyone was friendly. Sure, there could be some scary looking ones, but this school didn't come off as the type to throw someone bad at them. Though, a mostly nice school did sound boring, so they thought maybe they could hope there were some more interesting people too.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: N/A

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nova blinked and came back to reality. "What do you think is wrong? Should I look?" She asked her.
"Yeah, you can." Klef said with a sigh, facing towards Nova. The failed attempt was dispiriting for the kid, but they already had a few ideas on what could have went wrong. "I think the teleportation hub I set up broke or something...."

Kisaki said:
Jack was upset. His ears were gone and now he's powerless just like a human. He was walking through the hallways until he bumped into someone. "ow".

Moonstone

"Sorry!" Moonstone said quickly as they prevented themself and the person from falling over. "Um, I hope I didn't hurt you. Are you alright?" They tried to speak in a polite and soothing while, while not coming off as intimidating or intimidated. They were still nervous from the bump, and was blushing blue from bumping into so many people lately, but they still tried to keep their composure.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Surprised

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back