• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled softly, as he laid his hand on Ariel's cheek.
"As you wish..." He said, smiling lovingly at her.

"What do we do now?" He asked, smirking.

(I take it back. You'r BB code is so distinct, I really want you to bring it back :¢ )
((Fair enough~ as long as you don't think it slows things down too much))

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

School corridors

Mood:

Happy

walking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel giggled "Yes, I'm much too ticklish for that, but i suppose you already know that~" she said smiling over at him. When he asked what do they do next she stared at him blankly for a moment before looking over her shoulder to see behind them both "Well..." she looked back at him "We were supposed to be taking that stroll right?" she asked before laughing softly "As you can see, we haven't walked that far yet" she said, gesturing that they were pretty much still in front of that classroom. "Are you bored of walking along already?"

Nona said:
((Fair enough~ as long as you don't think it slows things down too much))

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

School corridors

Mood:

Happy

walking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel giggled "Yes, I'm much too ticklish for that, but i suppose you already know that~" she said smiling over at him. When he asked what do they do next she stared at him blankly for a moment before looking over her shoulder to see behind them both "Well..." she looked back at him "We were supposed to be taking that stroll right?" she asked before laughing softly "As you can see, we haven't walked that far yet" she said, gesturing that they were pretty much still in front of that classroom. "Are you bored of walking along already?"

GREGORY WADREW

no slide
Mood
Happy, Relaxed
Objective
Relax with Ariel
Interracting with
Ariel
Tags
@Nona

Gregory chuckled softly

"Do you wanna walk? I honestly rethought that and staying next to the class is a fair option" He said, smiling at Ariel, as he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "Okay. I promise..." She said, blushing now since Klef was holding her hand. It made her kind of happy though, even if Klef wasn't always very bright sometimes.
"Ok, now would be the time then!" Klef told Nova, ushering her to look at one of the trees, before giving one last grin to her. Sure, they weren't the brightest, however, that didn't mean they were not completely oblivious to everything going around them. They knew exactly what Nova was feeling for awhile now, anyone could at this point. Klef had mixed feelings on the matter, but they didn't want that to get in the way of the two's friendship.

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

tumblr_mw4fmacD971rt3xvfo1_500.gif

"You're going up against the embodiment of a storm." Alejandro said with a smile as the clouds became a light gray and the rain before to turn into snow, falling gently to the ground. "I was trained to use my powers before school started so I'm well ware of my abilities... Dad said it was a necessary thing to know."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Win the sparring match

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

Assana: She bows, biting her bottom lip. "Well then this match will be very helpful to training us, thank you."

Miyuki: "You know, since we are the embodiment of water." Her hand raises and the snow around them swirls around her finger tips as she turns it back to water then to a vapor and back to snow except into the form of several throwing knives. "And all it's forms." She flicks her hand and the knives swish towards him.

Assana: She raises her hands and the water around them swirls into a vortex, protecting them in advance and giving Miyuki water to manipulate.

Miyuki: She spins in a circle with her wing flaring and the delicate water droplets hit the vortex sending out a spray of knives.

TheDragoon said:
Axel was up and completely healthy, making lunch for the 3 of them already. "Oh hey! You guys are back! I thought I'd cook you guys some food and tidy up the cabin a bit while you both were gone. After that nap I feel good as new!" Axel said with a smile, which he didn't hand just anyone too often. That caused Nexus to flash a smile back, but he was obviously still concerned for him. After all, he did get hit pretty hard. "Are you sure Axel? Just don't want ya pushing yourself too far." He chuckled before Axel gave a quick nod.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Entering the kitchen

Objective:

Offer help

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani walked into the kitchen, half leaning against the door frame as Axel spoke. His words prompting her to tilt her head some and laugh a little "As good as new, huh? how long have you been awake? an hour or so?" she asked as she looked around seeing that the Cabin was tidier now than when she and Nexus left it this morning "Yeah you didn't wait around after waking up huh... I agree with Nexus though, you shouldn't be pushing yourself too much after your 'nap'" she said with a nod "If you want we can help you with getting lunch ready if you'd like. After all you've already done quite a bit" she offered as she stopped leaning against the door frame and walked over to stand beside Nexus.

((@Ballerina Sorry for the lack of response, my main computer got corrupted so now I'm on my mom's laggy laptop. Do you mind reposting your last response, or would you rather me looking for it?))

JJKab said:
Lena looked worriedly at Shuu, as she slowly climbed up to sit on him, and touched his cheek
"Hey.. Sweetheart... You're sick?" She asked softly

no slide
Mood
Concerned
Objective
Check what's wrong with Shuu
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

((If our consistency keeps dropping... You can suspend it...)
((Just woke up. Also, I've just been really busy trying to finish something as quick as possible and I have online courses. I'm sorry about not replying so I'll just suspend their interaction until I have more free time. Also yesterday was Father's Day so I spent most of the day with my dad, and he wouldn't allow me to use my phone. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

TheDragoon said:
((Just woke up. Also, I've just been really busy trying to finish something as quick as possible and I have online courses. I'm sorry about not replying so I'll just suspend their interaction until I have more free time. Also yesterday was Father's Day so I spent most of the day with my dad, and he wouldn't allow me to use my phone. Sorry for the inconvenience.))
Shuu shook his head. "No, I just have work to do today, but I'm worried you'll give birth while I'm gone." He said.

Ballerina said:
"Ok, now would be the time then!" Klef told Nova, ushering her to look at one of the trees, before giving one last grin to her. Sure, they weren't the brightest, however, that didn't mean they were not completely oblivious to everything going around them. They knew exactly what Nova was feeling for awhile now, anyone could at this point. Klef had mixed feelings on the matter, but they didn't want that to get in the way of the two's friendship.
Nova looked at the trees, then suddenly it seemed she had an interest in them. She couldn't even look away... She was probably gathering information on them.

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Entering the kitchen

Objective:

Offer help

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani walked into the kitchen, half leaning against the door frame as Axel spoke. His words prompting her to tilt her head some and laugh a little "As good as new, huh? how long have you been awake? an hour or so?" she asked as she looked around seeing that the Cabin was tidier now than when she and Nexus left it this morning "Yeah you didn't wait around after waking up huh... I agree with Nexus though, you shouldn't be pushing yourself too much after your 'nap'" she said with a nod "If you want we can help you with getting lunch ready if you'd like. After all you've already done quite a bit" she offered as she stopped leaning against the door frame and walked over to stand beside Nexus.

Axel wagged his finger lightly with a playful grin. "Ah ah ah, then you'd find out my secret recipe." He said as he continued to cook. "The pasta with meatballs is almost done. I suggest you both sit down or pick the sauce you want." He said as he looked at his food, wondering if they both will be happy with him... It made him excited and it also made him smile, it made him completely forget about his goal to find the people who killed his and Nexus's parents way back when.

Mood
Relaxed
Objective
N/A
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
((Forgot the tag xD )) @JJKab
Lena began laughing, giggling like crazy.

"N-No... W-W-W-Why would i?" She asked, laughing

"It's still 8 months, dumbo"

Lumina said:
uy6ssQh.png

xQEqf.gif

Crap. She didn't mean to look at him so rudely, and he seemed taken aback. Damn it. She shook her head, immediately protesting. "N-no, I'm not- ...I'm not mad, I promise. I didn't mean to look at you like that... I'm sorry." With that being said, Kanon looked down at her food silently and finished it, feeling bad that she might have upset him. That was the last thing she wanted, especially when she was having such a meh day. Having her boyfriend upset at her was the last thing she wanted or needed. As he complimented her, she glanced up at him, feeling his hand take hers, signalling to her that he didn't seem to be upset. Thank god. She still felt bad though, and it showed on her face. "Yeah.. let's go."

no slide
no slide no slide
Achilles grabbed his tray and dumped the garbage. He returned to Kanon. To which he promptly sat down and put his arm around her. "So where to next, my dearest?" he said as he held her close. P.E. and the quick shower left him lacking a sweaty smell, but his natural smell still lingered. He would bathe properly later. His only focus was to spend time with her. She made him feel, oh so real. He was not ready for the next class. He thought it inane to teach a class on fighting. It was very simple: Do what it took to take the person trying to take you down, and take them down. Simple stuff. So he kept her close as he figured out if he actually wanted to get up or not.

@Lumina

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Elated

Talking with Cecil

Objective:

Enjoy the day

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya watched him as he slid the ring onto her finger, her smile never leaving her face as her heart fluttered a little still overjoyed at that moment and seeing the ring there on her finger just made it all so much more real to her. Giggling a little when he said he was nervous. That was understandable but at the same time, what other answer would he have expected, he knew how much she loved him and visa-versa. Looking up at him as he spoke of new chapters, she smiled, thinking about them herself, she couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Nodding at his words she held onto his hand "Yep and I'll be just as excited for each new chapter." she said smiling gently

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

cherry-blossom-gifs-Favim.com-2500395.gif

Cecil chuckled and gave Maya's hand a tight squeeze before releasing it, "And it'll bring new challenges that I know we'll be able to get threw with ease." He said with a smile, kissing her cheek before he started walking. "So, anything you wanted to talk about while we enjoy this beautiful day in the park, love?" Cecil asked in a soft tone.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy his day off with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

JJKab said:
Mood
Relaxed
Objective
N/A
Interracting with
Shuu
Tags
@TheDragoon

Lena began laughing, giggling like crazy.

"N-No... W-W-W-Why would i?" She asked, laughing

"It's still 8 months, dumbo"
Shuu let out a long sigh again. "Okay..." He said softly. "I'll be leaving for three days okay? I'll see you when I get back." He said as he quickly got back up and teleported. She freaked him out.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let out a long sigh again. "Okay..." He said softly. "I'll be leaving for three days okay? I'll see you when I get back." He said as he quickly got back up and teleported. She freaked him out.
Lena sighed, but nodded, shrieking softly once he disappeared from under her

"Dangit.. I guess I'll have to go to school" She exclaimed, as she dressed herself, and walked out of the house, heading towards the school

(Anyone, really.
@Ballerina , is Eileen free? Lena promised her free staying in her house)

JJKab said:
"Dangit.. I guess I'll have to go to school" She exclaimed, as she dressed herself, and walked out of the house, heading towards the school

(Anyone, really.
((Aww, I'm afraid she's interacting with Nona right now. They could interact some other time though since I really enjoy playing with those two :3 ))

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
@Ballerina[/URL] Sorry for the lack of response, my main computer got corrupted so now I'm on my mom's laggy laptop. Do you mind reposting your last response, or would you rather me looking for it?))
((I haven't responded yet because my computer has been acting up too lately. I'll make a response in an hour or so when I'm off mobile.))

Serena woke up to some music, and decided to go ahead and try the first part of the song with her guitar, *Dun,dun,dun,dun,dunx6*, it was kinda slow, but she would need more people before she can do the whole song, she already had a singer, her brother, since he can shout the words just like in the song. Serena kept going, trying to master the rest of the song alone. Since Cody already had the lyrics down.

(Anyone out and about?)

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Serena woke up to some music, and decided to go ahead and try the first part of the song with her guitar, *Dun,dun,dun,dun,dunx6*, it was kinda slow, but she would need more people before she can do the whole song, she already had a singer, her brother, since he can shout the words just like in the song. Serena kept going, trying to master the rest of the song alone. Since Cody already had the lyrics down.
(Anyone out and about?)
(Lena is Free...)

TheDragoon said:
Nova looked at the trees, then suddenly it seemed she had an interest in them. She couldn't even look away... She was probably gathering information on them.
It was odd that Nova took so much interest to the trees, but it was probably for the best since Klef didn't like people watching them when they teleported. They incoherently mumbled a few words that were written on the notebook in attempt to teleport. Usually this worked, but something was... off... Nothing happened after reciting what was on the notebook. "Um... I think I'm actually having technical difficulties right now..." Klef told Nova with a sheepish smile. "This works like one hundred percent of the time!"

JJKab said:

(Anyone, really.
Serena put the guitar down and walked out of her dorm to go to the arena and test her gun, when she bumped into a girl that was walking by her dorm, she was locking her door and backed up not paying attention, "Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." Serena said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back