• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Kenai smiled "Good, as long as there is something" he said with a nod as he then looked up at the sky "What's the something that makes you happy? I'm curious now" he asked.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked up at him a bit before looking at a passing cloud, "I'm afraid if I answer that it might break me" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

calm

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Roman said:
"Sounds even better. I'll grab my swim trunks." Ken said with a smile. He then walked over to the pool and offered a hand to Reika, "Need a hand?"
''Yeah...thanks.''

...⊹She said as she grabbed Ken's hand⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru sat back in her seat and took a drink of her soda, "Alright, then what do you kidnap them for?" she said.
((please tell me its just Hakuru like that xD .))

Everest just sat there and stared at her blankly "................................... no reason?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...thanks.''
...⊹She said as she grabbed Ken's hand⊹...
Ken nodded and helped Reika out of the pool, "You're welcome." He said, smiling at her. "I'm going to change, you coming up to the room with me?"

Nona said:
Yuna giggled softly as she shook her head "I get that a lot so I don't mind you saying it" she said as the bear ears disappeared from view again. "Yeah, the one not so good thing about my power is..." With a small flash, she was now a bear like she had said but she was a small brown bear cub rather than a full grown bear "I'm stuck at this age for some reason" she grumbled in bear speak but since he could talk bear speak it wasn't a problem. "Everyone else's animal form is grown up, its not fair" she huffed as she sat on the floor, staring up at him.
Cody smiled and chuckled, "Awwwee, your so cute! Has anyone called you a teddy bear yet? Oh... I hope I didn't offend you by calling you that, bears are the best wild animal in my opinion, majestic when you're able to watch them without getting... Well, you know... "Cody said, "Can I pet you?" he asked nicely.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Fufu~ You want me to?''
"I asked you didn't I?" Ken asked with a light laugh. "I'm inviting you to come with me, so c'mon if you want." He said with a smirk.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha, alright. Let's go~''
Ken chuckled and walked inside the mansion, walking towards the area of the stairs and going up to their room.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika followed Ken happily⊹...
Ken stopped walking once he made it to their room, opening the door and going inside. "I'm gonna grab a couple of towels out of the closet, and my trunks, gimme one quick sec." He said before closing their door and heading for their bathroom.

Roman said:
Ken stopped walking once he made it to their room, opening the door and going inside. "I'm gonna grab a couple of towels out of the closet, and my trunks, gimme one quick sec." He said before closing their door and heading for their bathroom.
''Okay.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
Ken eventually came back, wearing his red swim trunks and two black towels draped over each shoulder. "Alright I'm ready." He said with a smile.

(( Still sick, sorry for the short reply D: ))

aX6PuNj.png

23a3d8918a35a39c3e4df72b7c26c150e78c86a6_hq.gif

Violetta wasn't sure how long she was there, her grip on time having dulled considerably since she had turned herself human. It was hard to think about anything but the pain radiating from her abdomen, knowing that if something wasn't happening soon then she was probably going to give birth to her kids right here on the sidewalk. That wasn't something she wanted, at all, and she hoped to whatever gods were out there that he'd get here soon. Part of her wondered if Kai probably thought she was just messing with him because of her not being there on the end of the line when he answered the phone (if he ever did), but she hoped he was smarter than that. Another wave of labor pains shot through her body and she cried out, on the verge of tears, started to get scared that something might go wrong if she didn't get help soon.

Thankfully, Kai appeared right in front of her just then. She didn't know how, or why, but at the moment she didn't really care. Her body was starting to get really weak and she couldn't do anything but let him teleport them both to the hospital as she was wheeled off to the birthing room. The doctors asked if Kai wanted to come with, it was up to him if he wanted to be in the room or not. Violetta blinked slowly, trying her best to deal with a level of pain she had never dealt with before. Humans... such stupid creatures for putting themselves through such pain... she cried out as another labor pain shot through her body, making the doctors hurry a little faster.

no slide
no slide

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody looked at her* "Let's see, melodic punk, metal, hard rock, which that one is not what you think it's actually peaceful some bands, and Dubstep, plus it's variants that I don't feel like explaining, unless you want to hear about them, but really I'll listen to anything if I don't have my phone with me or I'm just liking it, and don't think that I'm hardcore, I'm actually caring about certain things. Animals are my most things to respect and...oh.." *He stops and remembers that Oras was a panther and he hurt her during training* "I'm sorry about the fight the other day, I know it was training but, I still feel bad" *Cody says, then fills her last question* "I use guns because, for starters I play tons of video games and second, I just like the sound they make, the power they hold, and the look of the weapon, the fifty caliber is a very powerful weapon and...somethin..." *Cody stops feeling that he talked to much*
(That's also how I feel right now, you just asked a question I love to answer)
CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody realizes that he forgot to ask her* "What's your favorite type of music?" *Cody asked while feeling like a jerk*
( Hey sorry, I thought that I remembered to post that I was going to be gone for two days, but looking back I realized I didn't :/ )

Oras listened closely and perked up at the sound of dubstep and then shrugged when he aplogized " Its fine, I was glad to have a good fight at least... My panther form was getting the best of me and I almost ate that boy with rabbit ears.... Haveing a good fight brought me back" then smiled " My favorite music is definitely Dubstep but I also love to listen to country " then she tilted her head at him " Do you play COD? or Black Ops? "

kk1243 said:
( Hey sorry, I thought that I remembered to post that I was going to be gone for two days, but looking back I realized I didn't :/ )
Oras listened closely and perked up at the sound of dubstep and then shrugged when he aplogized " Its fine, I was glad to have a good fight at least... My panther form was getting the best of me and I almost ate that boy with rabbit ears.... Haveing a good fight brought me back" then smiled " My favorite music is definitely Dubstep but I also love to listen to country " then she tilted her head at him " Do you play COD? or Black Ops? "
(I'm going to have Cody in two different places now, one with you and the other with Nona, since I was talking to her last. And what you're about to hear is all true, it's sad really...)

Cody smiled, "I used to be a pro, until we moved and the internet won't work right, kill delays, rubberbanding all over the maps, no match making... Got a battlefield account that's collecting dust at the moment, level 114, with premium, got it right before we moved, and I heard they made some more maps and stuff for the game, sadly I can't enjoy it..." Cody started to feel a bit down after that, he loved gaming, it was pretty much his life before he was moved.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm going to have Cody in two different places now, one with you and the other with Nona, since I was talking to her last. And what you're about to hear is all true, it's sad really...)
Cody smiled, "I used to be a pro, until we moved and the internet won't work right, kill delays, rubberbanding all over the maps, no match making... Got a battlefield account that's collecting dust at the moment, level 114, with premium, got it right before we moved, and I heard they made some more maps and stuff for the game, sadly I can't enjoy it..." Cody started to feel a bit down after that, he loved gaming, it was pretty much his life before he was moved.
( Alright, But if you'd rather keep it simple and Just RP with Nona that is fine :) I up'd and vanished in thin air without any warning so its only fair )

Oras sighed, " That stinks, I used to play it quite a bit, though I never got up to the 100s " she chuckled as she said that last bit " Only up to 50 before I stopped and started Playing a new Game...not really a shooting game, its called ARK? for the xbox 1, Dinosaur game.." Oras smiled sheepisly , I have a Pretradon army..."

JJKab said:
(I don't think I saw your reply...)
(Serena went to her dorm to rest....and that's it I think...)

kk1243 said:
( Alright, But if you'd rather keep it simple and Just RP with Nona that is fine :) I up'd and vanished in thin air without any warning so its only fair )
Oras sighed, " That stinks, I used to play it quite a bit, though I never got up to the 100s " she chuckled as she said that last bit " Only up to 50 before I stopped and started Playing a new Game...not really a shooting game, its called ARK? for the xbox 1, Dinosaur game.." Oras smiled sheepisly , I have a Pretradon army..."
(I poor and I don't think my internet can handle that, but when DayZ comes to the one, I'm going to power through it, and there's going to be a party if @Storm Guardian and @Kisaki are on)

Cody laughed, remembering the good times, "I remember when me and a friend used to camp a door in that one palce with all the rooftops, not the one that had a choke point, the DLC one is...Dragon rising? Anyway, he'd always camp with a RPG and I'd be there with a shotgun waiting for someone to come up the stairs. Good times...Good times..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back