• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No you didn't." She giggled at him as she pulled him to every one else

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled a little, "Okay... I'll come and talk with you guys I guess. I just didn't want to interrupt anything.! He said rubbing the top of his head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So you're just willing to be the house maid huh?''
"No... Cleaning and doing small things just calms me. Before my parents died, ai used to help my mother clean up a lot, but when she died, ai had nothing left but the memories of us having fun cleaning, so I do that." Ken explained. "It keeps my mind off all the negatives in life."

Roman said:
Aaron smiled a little, "Okay... I'll come and talk with you guys I guess. I just didn't want to interrupt anything.! He said rubbing the top of his head.
"No... Cleaning and doing small things just calms me. Before my parents died, ai used to help my mother clean up a lot, but when she died, ai had nothing left but the memories of us having fun cleaning, so I do that." Ken explained. "It keeps my mind off all the negatives in life."
''Oh...so should I cause a bigger mess of things or...''

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh? So apparently you kidnap people as well, whats next, you have some kind of torture chamber too?" Hakuru said.
Everest stared at her blankly "Umm.................................No?"

Nona said:
Yuna smiled "She's pretty" she said as she looked at Kiya. Looking over at Cody now as she began to answer his question, she pointed to the top of her head were two small fluffy ears popped out "I share my body with the spirit of a bear" she began to explain "I can summon bear spirits and turn into a bear along with my water manipulation" she said with a smile. "Each person where I live has their own animal spirit, mines is a bear, my brothers is a wolf and my little sister's is a deer"
Cody's face lit up with joy, "That's adorable! If you don't mind me saying that... And a bear? I like bears. I talked to one before, cool guy him. Talked about his cubs and his wife.. I guess, and said that bear life is fun." Cody remembers the time he went on a peaceful walk in the woods when he was young.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh? So apparently you kidnap people as well, whats next, you have some kind of torture chamber too?" Hakuru said.
((don't kiss don't tell xD its not a torture dungeon per say :troll: (jk jk)))

Nona said:
"True" Kenai said with a small sigh "But there must be something that makes you cheer up a little when you are down, right?" He asked curiously.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded and smiled, "Yup, There is something that make's me happy" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody's face lit up with joy, "That's adorable! If you don't mind me saying that... And a bear? I like bears. I talked to one before, cool guy him. Talked about his cubs and his wife.. I guess, and said that bear life is fun." Cody remembers the time he went on a peaceful walk in the woods when he was young.
Yuna giggled softly as she shook her head "I get that a lot so I don't mind you saying it" she said as the bear ears disappeared from view again. "Yeah, the one not so good thing about my power is..." With a small flash, she was now a bear like she had said but she was a small brown bear cub rather than a full grown bear "I'm stuck at this age for some reason" she grumbled in bear speak but since he could talk bear speak it wasn't a problem. "Everyone else's animal form is grown up, its not fair" she huffed as she sat on the floor, staring up at him.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded and smiled, "Yup, There is something that make's me happy" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai smiled "Good, as long as there is something" he said with a nod as he then looked up at the sky "What's the something that makes you happy? I'm curious now" he asked.

Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

Outside combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Walking to the girl

Objective:

Make friends

Interacting with:

Eileen

Tags:

@Ballerina

~Rosalie Dalton~

After searching for a while, Rosalie had finally gotten her hands on a schedule for her classes today, rather than asking other classmates ((because for her that came with its own complications)). Glancing it over the timetable it showed that she was indeed in combat class. She rubbed the side of her cheek with her hand. Yeah, she wasn't a combat person...but it couldn't be that bad, right? Folding the paper schedule over, she tucked it into her pocket and began walking. Nearing the class she looked around for someone to maybe make friends with. Her last two attempts didn't go so well ((they disappeared suddenly she still didn't know why)) but third times a charm, or...something like that. Looking around her eyes settled on a girl with her head hung low, she looked like she needed cheering up. With a smile Rosalie made her way over to the girl.

Despite her head was hanging so low, she could make out a figure coming towards her in her peripheral vision. At first the idea of having to talk to yet another person was making her shake a bit, but she had to remind herself of the conversations that she has had with her her classmates the past few days. Even forcing herself to converse with this girl sounded better than the combat class that she dreaded. Sure, it wouldn't change the fact that she had to go take a class that she loathed, but perhaps introducing herself instead of scampering away might not be such a bad idea. She lifted her head up a little and faced the smiling girl with a slight grin on her face, crossing her fingers that she wouldn't make a fool out of herself again. "Um... Can I help you?"

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

tumblr_mkavme4irw1r922azo1_500.gif

Isuzu relaxed against the bar, getting comfortable to listen to what he had to say. She was kind of interested actually, so she genuinely wanted to pay as much attention to what he was saying as she could. Well, as well as she could for being drunk. The alcohol that had only just been drank was starting to get into her system and she was really starting to feel it's effects. She looked as relaxed as she felt, and a light dusting of pink found her cheeks as her body warmed up. It was slightly hard to keep her attention on his words and not his eyes, but Isuzu was trying her best. His comment on how many shops and restaurants he owned made her raised an eyebrow. "Wow, that's a lot!" Her words came out only a little bit slurred, but at a glance one could tell that she was obviously drunk. "You do have one thing right, its a rrreaally good atmosphere!" She giggled a bit, trying to push herself into more of a sitting position, as she had been slowly slumping over without meaning to. A exhaled and steadied herself before looking up and grinning at him once more. "Well hey, I'm already skipping school to be here, plus, when an attractive man has a story I can listen to him all day. So I'm all ears~ especially if things are going boom!" Truthfully she didn't mean to be so forward, but it was kind of happening and she didn't really mind all that much.

no slide
no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...so should I cause a bigger mess of things or...''
"No. The mess we have is good enough. Besides, I have you to put some positive thoughts in life for me, Reika." Ken said in his natural tone of voice.

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

tumblr_mkavme4irw1r922azo1_500.gif

Isuzu relaxed against the bar, getting comfortable to listen to what he had to say. She was kind of interested actually, so she genuinely wanted to pay as much attention to what he was saying as she could. Well, as well as she could for being drunk. The alcohol that had only just been drank was starting to get into her system and she was really starting to feel it's effects. She looked as relaxed as she felt, and a light dusting of pink found her cheeks as her body warmed up. It was slightly hard to keep her attention on his words and not his eyes, but Isuzu was trying her best. His comment on how many shops and restaurants he owned made her raised an eyebrow. "Wow, that's a lot!" Her words came out only a little bit slurred, but at a glance one could tell that she was obviously drunk. "You do have one thing right, its a rrreaally good atmosphere!" She giggled a bit, trying to push herself into more of a sitting position, as she had been slowly slumping over without meaning to. A exhaled and steadied herself before looking up and grinning at him once more. "Well hey, I'm already skipping school to be here, plus, when an attractive man has a story I can listen to him all day. So I'm all ears~ especially if things are going boom!" Truthfully she didn't mean to be so forward, but it was kind of happening and she didn't really mind all that much.

no slide
no slide no slide
(I accidentally pushed post reply, sorry bout that xD ))

Fenris looked at the drunk girl and inwardly sighed, drunk girls were great money traps and got the guys to get drunker, but he did feel bad about it... wait what if she was jailbait?

"Say... how old are you?"

Roman said:
"No. The mess we have is good enough. Besides, I have you to put some positive thoughts in life for me, Reika." Ken said in his natural tone of voice.
''Hm~? Like getting married and having a kid of our own~?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm~? Like getting married and having a kid of our own~?''
"A kid?" Ken asked, laughing nervously. "You've been thinking about that or something?" He asked, smiling at her.

Roman said:
"A kid?" Ken asked, laughing nervously. "You've been thinking about that or something?" He asked, smiling at her.
''Hm well, it'll happen eventually~''

...⊹She said as she rested her head on her hand smiling⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm well, it'll happen eventually~''
...⊹She said as she rested her head on her hand smiling⊹...
"Ha...Hahah..." Ken continued to laugh nervously. "I guess." He said in between the laugh. "I'm not against it or anything, but I never thought about it."

Roman said:
"Ha...Hahah..." Ken continued to laugh nervously. "I guess." He said in between the laugh. "I'm not against it or anything, but I never thought about it."
''Hmhm~ So, anything you wanna do? Kinda bored..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmhm~ So, anything you wanna do? Kinda bored..''
"Well, shouldn't we be at school today?" Ken asked, leaning back in his chair. "I guessed we skipped our first day... Wanna go to the amusement park?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest stared at her blankly "Umm.................................No?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru sat back in her seat and took a drink of her soda, "Alright, then what do you kidnap them for?" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Or a water park?''
"Sounds even better. I'll grab my swim trunks." Ken said with a smile. He then walked over to the pool and offered a hand to Reika, "Need a hand?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back