• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Swimming club? Is it bad that I didn't know we had one?" Ken asked as he sat down on one of the chairs. "I might just sign up." He said quietly. When Reika said she knew when he lies, he blinked, "What are you talking about? I'm not lying."
''You were actually a little mad since you had to do some house work..''

...⊹Reika said as she stared at him while smiling. Though she did have some sort of evil aura around her when doing so⊹...

Nona said:
Yuna sat in the waiting area as Cody was examined. She turned to look at him as he left the examination room and went back out to tge waiting area. Yuna smiled at him "You're welcome . I'm glad I could help. Its good to see you're all recovered" she said happily. As she stood up.
Cody wanted to go back to training with his fire, but felt that he might do something stupid like that again, "So, about you being scared of the dark...That's actually quite normal really, I can see why you might be scared of it. For me, I feel the dark is nice, but then again, I'm a human candle." Cody held his hand up as a small flame came to life on the tip of his index finger.

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... I'm tired..." Fricka exclaimed, sighing deeply.
"What now, then?" She asked, looking curiously at Serene
"...Go look for a board shop? Maybe I can get you on one, see how you do." Serena said with a smile, "I need a new board anyways."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom pushed Haiiro down on the bed. "But there are some things we can do." He began to unbutton his shirt.
Haiiro seemed a bit confused. "Didn't we just do it a little while ago though?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro seemed a bit confused. "Didn't we just do it a little while ago though?"
Ansom frowned. "Oh...well okay." He stoop up straight and buttoned up his shirt. "I guess I'll just make some food or something." He walked out of the room.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Oh...well okay." He stoop up straight and buttoned up his shirt. "I guess I'll just make some food or something." He walked out of the room.
Haiiro frowns. Ansom had misinterpreted what she'd meant to do by asking that question. She just thought that he might have been a bit tired of it. She sighs, staring silently at the ceiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. Ansom had misinterpreted what she'd meant to do by asking that question. She just thought that he might have been a bit tired of it. She sighs, staring silently at the ceiling.
Ansom returned a few moments later with a plate of pie. He took a bite before extending the plate to Haiiro. "Want some?"

(PSA:I might not be able to do the party, as I'm getting off to take a shower and find a way to cool my house down-its 93f in this house right now-so please forgive me if I don't start it)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She stuck her tongue out childishly at her sister
"Your lucky big brother." Aya said to him as Annabel and Blake released the beast and it calmly got up and she started to pet it

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry sis." He said with a smile.

Storm Guardian](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] @Kisaki I wonder... should we make a post on this party in the Overview area?))
Wylie was successful in buying food, getting a bunch more ramen noodles (that were much healthier than their current supply), a platter of rolls, doritos, the best types of soda (That he learned from the person who refused to eat anything but bars, soda, and gatorade), and several fresh foods. As well as getting these items, he also bought some party supplies. It was about time he, Roy, Cody, and Jack met up with everyone in a social event

(We probably should)

Roy got a bit side-tracked. He did buy 2 pocketknives, but got sidetracked away from buying SMGs to buying clothing, ending up buying a bunch of black T-shirts, a black beanie, a red beanie, a blue beanie, black fingerless gloves, grey gloves, a handkerchief, a 4 pack of white v-neck t-shirts, new underwear, medical use blue gloves, several different medicines, a Subway lunch consisting of 2 6 inch long sandwiches with chips and coke, and several pairs of blue jeans... great job, Roy, getting sidetracked. After these things were bought, Roy immediately changed into the blue jeans, put on the red beanie, and changed into one of the white v-neck t-shirts, then they headed back to the campus before anyone realized they were gone

• Mood: Happy because he got new clothes

Objective: Drive home

Interactions: Wylie

Tags: None

Other: None

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You were actually a little mad since you had to do some house work..''
...⊹Reika said as she stared at him while smiling. Though she did have some sort of evil aura around her when doing so⊹...
"Correction, I was mad there was too little housework. Noth- I mean, that's exactly why I'm mad!" Ken exclaimed. "I had to clean and cleaning sucks."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest's grin widened,
"because I really suck at sarcasm."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I guess everybody sucks at something" Hakuru said.

Jack exited the infirmary and went back to the dorm room.He revived the letter about a party made by Cody.

"Looks like I have skip the town trip".

He hasn't been to a party for a long time especially with ad normal students.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, I guess everybody sucks at something" Hakuru said.
(was so tempted to make an innuendo here xD )

"Ya I guess so." Everest smiled and downed another shot before wondering how he would ever explain being drunk when he returned to the campus.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](was so tempted to make an innuendo here xD )
"Ya I guess so." Everest smiled and downed another shot before wondering how he would ever explain being drunk when he returned to the campus.

[/QUOTE]
(XDD Hakuru would have slowly died)

Hakuru watched him, "How do you plan to get back to wherever you're living if you get drunk, unless you can magically make it all the way back" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She hit him in the arm then hugged him tightly again as Blake and Annabel laughed a little

[/QUOTE]
Aaron watched the four of them have their little fun, standing their with a blank look on his face. It had been awhile since he actually spoke to his family, so he forgot what it was like to have moments like this.

LunaCrosby said:
(XDD Hakuru would have slowly died)
Hakuru watched him, "How do you plan to get back to wherever you're living if you get drunk, unless you can magically make it all the way back" she said.
((Some thing like "Oh? I would love to see you suck at something..."))

Everest grinned and shrugged "Getting back isn't the problem. Getting back without smelling like a bum is..."

After arriving back to their dorm, Roy finds the invitation

CERBERUS177 said:
You(Insert name here) have been invited to a party in the courtyard later today please come and enjoy the music, drinks, and Cody's famous Barbecue!
(Picture too big for this sorry)

Music will consist of(RP wise, you can listen to whatever)

Linkin Park

Rise Against

Five Finger Death Punch

Three Day's Grace

And off the grid music makers, consisting of genres of Dubstep, Techno, Electrica, House, Future Bass, Future House, and others.

Hope to see you there!
"Goodness gracious." Wylie commented "Did we just buy party supplies for no apparent reason?"

"We could always use them later." Roy stuffs them in a drawer, stuffing the food in the mini-fridge and the ramen in the non-perishable foods cabinet, and tells himself he needs to do some area-enlarging charm, then realizes he needs to learn charms.

"Should we go now?" Wylie asked

"Why not?" Roy said.

Slowly, they tried on deciding on what to wear.

Roy Drake & Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Happy and excited

Objective: Get ready for the party

Interacting with: None

Tags: @CERBERUS177

Roman said:
Aaron watched the four of them have their little fun, standing their with a blank look on his face. It had been awhile since he actually spoke to his family, so he forgot what it was like to have moments like this.
Annabel smiled and ran over to Aaron. "Come on!" she said happily as she pulled him twoards every one happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back