• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Toka giggled before she let go of Mayumi as well and just sat patiently on the couch waiting for the movie to begin☆...
Akane eventually came and sat down, starting the movie for them to watch. "Alright, you two have to be quiet now so we can hear the movie." She said with a smile.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "Yeah, Im not sure that's allowed here" she said with a sigh before running her hand through her hair. As he spoke she looked to him smiling lightly, nodding in response "Yeah, I could do that, I dunno what they'll say though, I haven't had a class with them yet." She said with a nod.
Gregory looked back into Ariel's eyes, as she spoke. He began smiling, and soon her burst into a gentle laugh.

"You know.. I'm sorry, but you look adorable" He exclaimed, smiling lovingly at her.

"There's something in you that I find absolutely cute" He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''On the bed! Mama's gonna get us lunch!''
"Yay!" Harumi said as she climbed onto the bed and slid over to her mother and ayame

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...don't hide under beds, it's dirty!''
(i still need to make a CS for Sayori and Blake's daughter
xD what was the name again?)
"why?"

(Idk xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yay!" Harumi said as she climbed onto the bed and slid over to her mother and ayame
"why?"

(Idk xD )

[/QUOTE]
''It's dirty!''

((@CERBERUS177 @Kisaki I wonder... should we make a post on this party in the Overview area?))

Wylie was successful in buying food, getting a bunch more ramen noodles (that were much healthier than their current supply), a platter of rolls, doritos, the best types of soda (That he learned from the person who refused to eat anything but bars, soda, and gatorade), and several fresh foods. As well as getting these items, he also bought some party supplies. It was about time he, Roy, Cody, and Jack met up with everyone in a social event

Roy got a bit side-tracked. He did buy 2 pocketknives, but got sidetracked away from buying SMGs to buying clothing, ending up buying a bunch of black T-shirts, a black beanie, a red beanie, a blue beanie, black fingerless gloves, grey gloves, a handkerchief, a 4 pack of white v-neck t-shirts, new underwear, medical use blue gloves, several different medicines, a Subway lunch consisting of 2 6 inch long sandwiches with chips and coke, and several pairs of blue jeans... great job, Roy, getting sidetracked. After these things were bought, Roy immediately changed into the blue jeans, put on the red beanie, and changed into one of the white v-neck t-shirts, then they headed back to the campus before anyone realized they were gone

• Mood: Happy because he got new clothes

Objective: Drive home

Interactions: Wylie

Tags: None

Other: None

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Aaron sighed and used his magic to hold the beast down with Annabel, moving closer to her. "Hey, I'll help you." He said with a smile. Satoshi summoned a bunch of clones to help hold the beast down also.
Annabel smiled at Aaron as they held him down while aya out her hand to the beasts head making it scream and struggle violently

Storm Guardian](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] @Kisaki I wonder... should we make a post on this party in the Overview area?))
Wylie was successful in buying food, getting a bunch more ramen noodles (that were much healthier than their current supply), a platter of rolls, doritos, the best types of soda (That he learned from the person who refused to eat anything but bars, soda, and gatorade), and several fresh foods. As well as getting these items, he also bought some party supplies. It was about time he, Roy, Cody, and Jack met up with everyone in a social event

Roy got a bit side-tracked. He did buy 2 pocketknives, but got sidetracked away from buying SMGs to buying clothing, ending up buying a bunch of black T-shirts, a black beanie, a red beanie, a blue beanie, black fingerless gloves, grey gloves, a handkerchief, a 4 pack of white v-neck t-shirts, new underwear, medical use blue gloves, several different medicines, a Subway lunch consisting of 2 6 inch long sandwiches with chips and coke, and several pairs of blue jeans... great job, Roy, getting sidetracked. After these things were bought, Roy immediately changed into the blue jeans, put on the red beanie, and changed into one of the white v-neck t-shirts, then they headed back to the campus before anyone realized they were gone

• Mood: Happy because he got new clothes

Objective: Drive home

Interactions: Wylie

Tags: None

Other: None

(No, I think I'll send the messages to students that have been on lately, so that's not really hard, since I've only met like 2-3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel smiled at Aaron as they held him down while aya out her hand to the beasts head making it scream and struggle violently

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked at Aya, beginning to struggle a little as his clones were getting weaker, "How long does this take you sis?! Can you speed it up?!"

Roman said:
Satoshi looked at Aya, beginning to struggle a little as his clones were getting weaker, "How long does this take you sis?! Can you speed it up?!"
"It's harder than it looks big bro!" She yelled at him as her hand glowed as she worked on taking the beasts mind over

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Still!''
"Still??" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's harder than it looks big bro!" She yelled at him as her hand glowed as she worked on taking the beasts mind over
"Still??" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''It's still dirty. There might be some bugs.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure)))
...?Reika was at the mansion swimming pool just swimming back and forth?...
Ken sighed lightly, washing his hands after he had cleaned up his and Reika's room. He usually did it when Reika was out so he could say her parents cleaned it up, but she probably figured out it's him by now. Once he finished washing his hands, Ken made his way outside to the pool, looking for her. "Reika? How's it going?" He asked, looking at her as she swam around.

archer-class-fate-stay-night.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's harder than it looks big bro!" She yelled at him as her hand glowed as she worked on taking the beasts mind over
"Still??" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"Ngh! Well I don't think we can hold this guy down forever so try working faster!" Satoshi responded. "Please!"

Roman said:
Ken sighed lightly, washing his hands after he had cleaned up his and Reika's room. He usually did it when Reika was out so he could say her parents cleaned it up, but she probably figured out it's him by now. Once he finished washing his hands, Ken made his way outside to the pool, looking for her. "Reika? How's it going?" He asked, looking at her as she swam around.
archer-class-fate-stay-night.jpg
''Good...''

...?She said before she swam towards Ken and rested on the edge of the pool and looked up at him and smiled?...

''You look a little mad...''

Roman said:
"Ngh! Well I don't think we can hold this guy down forever so try working faster!" Satoshi responded. "Please!"
"I'm trying big bro!" She yelled bad over the beasts screaming before it suddenly stopped struggling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back