• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good...''
...⊹She said before she swam towards Ken and rested on the edge of the pool and looked up at him and smiled⊹...

''You look a little mad...''
Ken was definitely a little mad, mainly because there was little housework that needed to be done. He looked away from Reika for a moment and chuckled, "What are you talking about? This is my face. I always looked mad.." he said. "You on the other hand look happy. Having fun in the pool?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm trying big bro!" She yelled bad over the beasts screaming before it suddenly stopped struggling

[/QUOTE]
Aaron slowly released his spell that was restraining the beast, and Satoshi made all his clones vanish.

"Sorry sis. I figured a little push would make you move faster." Satoshi said, laughing lightly... And nervously.

(Sadly I only know of a few students here .-., so if there's anyone else that are students, well here's the message I sent to the people I know are students, you are free to join the party when it starts!)

You(Insert name here) have been invited to a party in the courtyard later today please come and enjoy the music, drinks, and Cody's famous Barbecue!

(Picture too big for this sorry)

Music will consist of(RP wise, you can listen to whatever)

Linkin Park

Rise Against

Five Finger Death Punch

Three Day's Grace

And off the grid music makers, consisting of genres of Dubstep, Techno, Electrica, House, Future Bass, Future House, and others.

Hope to see you there!

Roman said:
Ken was definitely a little mad, mainly because there was little housework that needed to be done. He looked away from Reika for a moment and chuckled, "What are you talking about? This is my face. I always looked mad.." he said. "You on the other hand look happy. Having fun in the pool?"
Aaron slowly released his spell that was restraining the beast, and Satoshi made all his clones vanish.

"Sorry sis. I figured a little push would make you move faster." Satoshi said, laughing lightly... And nervously.
''Yeah...ever since school started, the swimming club is getting a bit low on members so I joined them and...yeah......by the way, I know when you're lying...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You better not....''
She stuck her tongue out childishly at her sister

Roman said:

"Your lucky big brother." Aya said to him as Annabel and Blake released the beast and it calmly got up and she started to pet it

Nona said:
((Okay :3))

latest

Near infirmary

Mood:

Concerned

Helping Cody up

Objective:

Get Cody to a doctor

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

((Sorry I was having dinner))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna frown lightly as he sat down, yeah she had seen guys act like this during training at her home place, pretending they weren't hurt bad when they were. "C'mon, we need to get you to a doctor before you collapse completely" she said with concern in her voice as she offered to help him up and help him walk there. "There's no point pretending its not as bad as it is, you aren't bluffing me" she said as she looked at him.

(Earliest one I could find)

Cody opened the door to the nurses office and laid down on the bed, the nurse came over (Guessing she has healing powers since...party) and examined him, she held her hand over his head and a green light was rested onto his forehead, "I...I feel...normal again..." the nurse walked away, Cody sat up and smiled at Yuna, "Hey..thank's for helping me, I probably wouldn't be here without your help Yuna." Knowing Cody, his ego would have probably killed him if he had walked to the nurses office alone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She stuck her tongue out childishly at her sister
"Your lucky big brother." Aya said to him as Annabel and Blake released the beast and it calmly got up and she started to pet it

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame giggled before she hugged Harumi⊹...

JJKab said:
"Yeah... And then I'll make sure you'll be suspended in the air for some time" Fricka joked, smiling mischeviously at Serene
Serena laughed at the thought of that, "...Do they fight here? Because if they do, you gave me an idea for a 2 on 2 battle." Serena said with a smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena laughed at the thought of that, "...Do they fight here? Because if they do, you gave me an idea for a 2 on 2 battle." Serena said with a smile.
"Yeah... There is a combat class" Fricka said quietly, smiling back.

"Do you... Wanna me to participate?" She asked, being a little scared.

JJKab said:
"Yeah... There is a combat class" Fricka said quietly, smiling back.
"Do you... Wanna me to participate?" She asked, being a little scared.
"Huh, sure, haven't fought with my powers before, so I say we give it a try!" Serena said, "Uh...if you're ready that is..." she said

JJKab said:
Gregory looked back into Ariel's eyes, as she spoke. He began smiling, and soon her burst into a gentle laugh.
"You know.. I'm sorry, but you look adorable" He exclaimed, smiling lovingly at her.

"There's something in you that I find absolutely cute" He said.
Ariel stared at him as he laughed, wondering what was so funny before he spoke. She giggled softly at his words "Thank you, I try" she joked. "Though why is that funny?" She asked, poking him on the nose.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Huh, sure, haven't fought with my powers before, so I say we give it a try!" Serena said, "Uh...if you're ready that is..." she said
"Well... I.. I can try" Fricka said, scratching the back of her neck, laughing nervously.

"Now?" She asked just to be sure.

Nona said:
Ariel stared at him as he laughed, wondering what was so funny before he spoke. She giggled softly at his words "Thank you, I try" she joked. "Though why is that funny?" She asked, poking him on the nose.
"I laugh because of your cuteness" Gregory said, giggling lightly, as he poked her back, in her stomach.

"If ya keep pokin' me, you'll regret it" He warned her in a sly tone.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Like in the gym? Won't we get in trouble?" Serena asked.
Fricka blushed lightly, shaking her head.

"N-No. I meant... Now going there?" She asked, a bit worried.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed lightly, shaking her head.
"N-No. I meant... Now going there?" She asked, a bit worried.
"No, not right now, I think I should get some rest before the party tonight."(Maybe tomorrow depending on what time I get back on the computer, and how many people are on, I don't want to get into a fight yet since my mom might get home and kick me off)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Earliest one I could find)
Cody opened the door to the nurses office and laid down on the bed, the nurse came over (Guessing she has healing powers since...party) and examined him, she held her hand over his head and a green light was rested onto his forehead, "I...I feel...normal again..." the nurse walked away, Cody sat up and smiled at Yuna, "Hey..thank's for helping me, I probably wouldn't be here without your help Yuna." Knowing Cody, his ego would have probably killed him if he had walked to the nurses office alone.
Yuna sat in the waiting area as Cody was examined. She turned to look at him as he left the examination room and went back out to tge waiting area. Yuna smiled at him "You're welcome . I'm glad I could help. Its good to see you're all recovered" she said happily. As she stood up.

CERBERUS177 said:
"No, not right now, I think I should get some rest before the party tonight."(Maybe tomorrow depending on what time I get back on the computer, and how many people are on, I don't want to get into a fight yet since my mom might get home and kick me off)
"Y-Yeah... I'm tired..." Fricka exclaimed, sighing deeply.

"What now, then?" She asked, looking curiously at Serene

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...ever since school started, the swimming club is getting a bit low on members so I joined them and...yeah......by the way, I know when you're lying...''
"Swimming club? Is it bad that I didn't know we had one?" Ken asked as he sat down on one of the chairs. "I might just sign up." He said quietly. When Reika said she knew when he lies, he blinked, "What are you talking about? I'm not lying."

JJKab said:
"I laugh because of your cuteness" Gregory said, giggling lightly, as he poked her back, in her stomach.
"If ya keep pokin' me, you'll regret it" He warned her in a sly tone.
Ariel laughed when he poked her in the stomach before grinning "I will?" She poked his arm ((the arm without the broken hand of course)) "How so?" She asked, tilting her head.

Nona said:
Ariel laughed when he poked her in the stomach before grinning "I will?" She poked his arm ((the arm without the broken hand of course)) "How so?" She asked, tilting her head.
"You'll get the worst ticklefest on earth." Gregory warned her, grinning mischeviously.

"Reconsider it, love" He said.

(GTG. Sleep time up in're)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back