• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, sitting down next to Cinder.
"...Yes, it is quite strange that they know less about their own world then they do others..."
...☫Cinder smiled before she kissed Seria again☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, sitting down next to Cinder.
"...Yes, it is quite strange that they know less about their own world then they do others..."
"Yes but isn't that how it usually works?" Ansom said, still staring at the ocean. "People always try to know more about others, but they never take the time to learn about themselves." He chuckled before turning to Haiiro.

"Who are you, Haiiro?" He said as he tilted his head. "Not your name. Not your domain. But who are you?"

The earthquake starts to become so huge it stats to shake the whole school compound and its getting stronger. *if someone doesnt stop me soon i might get out of control*

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder smiled before she kissed Seria again☫...
Seria blushes. "M-mistress?"

NeoClassical said:
"Yes but isn't that how it usually works?" Ansom said, still staring at the ocean. "People always try to know more about others, but they never take the time to learn about themselves." He chuckled before turning to Haiiro.
"Who are you, Haiiro?" He said as he tilted his head. "Not your name. Not your domain. But who are you?"
"Who...am I?...I'm nobody...I'm nothing..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Just to say I love you.''

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]The earthquake starts to become so huge it stats to shake the whole school compound and its getting stronger. *if someone doesnt stop me soon i might get out of control*

[/QUOTE]
enters the RP thread probably on the first day. already trying to control something...a bit hasty arent ya.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom shook his head. "No. That's the simple answer. That's the answer that I expected. You have never taken the time to search yourself. Something tells me that you don't even want to."

"You're afraid of what you'll find. Right?" He asked as he stared at the sky.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "No. That's the simple answer. That's the answer that I expected. You have never taken the time to search yourself. Something tells me that you don't even want to."
"You're afraid of what you'll find. Right?" He asked as he stared at the sky.
"...Yeah........."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just to say I love you.''
"O-oh!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah........."
"O-oh!"
Ansom smiled. "Yeah. I thought so." He nodded slowly. "That's fine. I'm scared of what I'll find in me...." He sighed. "It's a scary thing. Your soul. It's the biggest mystery. Some people search their whole lives and still never find out who they are."

HimeragiSeiker said:
My god xD i dunno...anymore characters?))
(((( Elliot, Nai, Takashi, Logan, Ramona, and I'm pretty sure some others xD ))))

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Yeah. I thought so." He nodded slowly. "That's fine. I'm scared of what I'll find in me...." He sighed. "It's a scary thing. Your soul. It's the biggest mystery. Some people search their whole lives and still never find out who they are."
"...They must be the lucky ones..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Besides, we kissed longer than this anyway...twice..''
"W-we did?..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back