• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah..I don't want her to find out either...''
Another idea had popped into Mayumi's mind, and she didn't really want to say it, but it could be a possibility... She didn't know if Aselia would get mad at her for saying such a thing, but it was worth it, "What... If she's dead?"

Roman said:
Another idea had popped into Mayumi's mind, and she didn't really want to say it, but it could be a possibility... She didn't know if Aselia would get mad at her for saying such a thing, but it was worth it, "What... If she's dead?"
''That....may be a possibility...''

...☆Aselia said as she put a hand on her forehead. Just thinking about it is making her head hurt☆...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "Alright mistress!"
...☫Cinder giggled a bit as she was trying to get used to calling mistress. A few months ago, she was a maid. Used to addressing someone by mistress. Now she is being called mistress☫...

NeoClassical said:
"I don't hate you...." Ansom nodded.
"...Then you're probably the only thing that doesn't..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder giggled a bit as she was trying to get used to calling mistress. A few months ago, she was a maid. Used to addressing someone by mistress. Now she is being called mistress☫...
"So...mistress...what should we do while we wait?..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Then you're probably the only thing that doesn't..."
"So...mistress...what should we do while we wait?..."
"Nah. That's not true, Doll Face." Ansom nodded. "You shouldn't think like that. Besides, even if I am the only person, that's all you need. I'll be there for ya."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder smiled as she started to lead Seria to the roof top☫...
Seria smiles, following Cinder.

NeoClassical said:
"Nah. That's not true, Doll Face." Ansom nodded. "You shouldn't think like that. Besides, even if I am the only person, that's all you need. I'll be there for ya."
"...Thanks Ansom..."

today of all days i get a phone call its from the police. and they say" hello is this lucas, we are sorry to inform you that your father has been murdered". i stand in the middle of the hall way and i drop my phone. the ground begins to shake a lot. its an earthquake and little did i realize i am the one that is causing it. the ground continues to shake and lockers begin to fall as kids runs to seek shelter but i stand still.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''The roof is a nice place. Fresh air...nice breeze...y'know that stuff~''
"Oh? It sounds enjoyable mistress!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. No problem. We deities of destruction need to stick together. We're all we got, Doll Face."
"...You're right..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh? It sounds enjoyable mistress!"
"...You're right..."
Ansom sighed. "You're awfully quiet. I guess you're more of the silent destruction type." He chuckled and then stared out into the ocean. "It's hard to believe that, in proportion, humans know more about space than they do about their own oceans."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That....may be a possibility...''
...☆Aselia said as she put a hand on her forehead. Just thinking about it is making her head hurt☆...
Mayumi looked at Aselia and hugged her. "Are you okay, mom?" She asked softly as she continued to hug her. The multiple ideas of what could have happened to her other mother bringing tears to her eyes.

Roman said:
Mayumi looked at Aselia and hugged her. "Are you okay, mom?" She asked softly as she continued to hug her. The multiple ideas of what could have happened to her other mother bringing tears to her eyes.
''I...I'm alright....my head hurts is all just thinking about it...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...I'm alright....my head hurts is all just thinking about it...''
Mayumi let go of Aselia and sighed lightly. "I just hope she's okay..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫They soon reached the roof and Cinder lead Seria to a bench which soon she sat on☫...
Seria smiles, sitting down next to Cinder.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "You're awfully quiet. I guess you're more of the silent destruction type." He chuckled and then stared out into the ocean. "It's hard to believe that, in proportion, humans know more about space than they do about their own oceans."
"...Yes, it is quite strange that they know less about their own world then they do others..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back