• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? What the hell are you talking about?..."
Seria smiles, hugging Cinder.
Ansom laughed. "Well....when you go into water, you get wet. Especially your clothes." He smiled and his eyes trailed across her body. "And when clothes get wet, they tend to get a little....see through."

Arrow finished her painting and glared at it as she summoned her bow and siwftly shoot at her painting with an arrow and instantly it caught fire, she walked away and sat down inside her car holding onto PoshPosh looking out her window at the still smoking Picture * sending up a bit more smoke than I thought there was going to be....* She thought as she turned on her radio

( If anyone else is free, Arrow and Oras are both open to anyone who would like to RP with them )

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "Well....when you go into water, you get wet. Especially your clothes." He smiled and his eyes trailed across her body. "And when clothes get wet, they tend to get a little....see through."
"...I'd get up and slap you right now, but, I just don't care."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I dunno...a few minutes...? Not so sure...''
"...It almost seems like this class is never going to start...I mean seriously..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...It almost seems like this class is never going to start...I mean seriously..."
"Slap me?" Ansom frowned. "I only told you to cover up. Seriously. Unless you like to flaunt your...uh....assets." He said the final word slowly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Right? Like how long is this lunch?''

NeoClassical said:
"Slap me?" Ansom frowned. "I only told you to cover up. Seriously. Unless you like to flaunt your...uh....assets." He said the final word slowly.
"So what if I do, so what if I don't. Not like you'd actually care what I do."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Right? Like how long is this lunch?''
"...It's been at least two hours..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So what if I do, so what if I don't. Not like you'd actually care what I do."
"...It's been at least two hours..."
Ansom frowned again. "What's the matter, Haiiro?" He asked. "And don't say nothing."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Don't worry Mayumi...I'm sure she'll come back home........hopefully...''
"But... What if she doesn't?" Mayumi asked. "Then what?"

kk1243 said:
Arrow finished her painting and glared at it as she summoned her bow and siwftly shoot at her painting with an arrow and instantly it caught fire, she walked away and sat down inside her car holding onto PoshPosh looking out her window at the still smoking Picture * sending up a bit more smoke than I thought there was going to be....* She thought as she turned on her radio
( If anyone else is free, Arrow and Oras are both open to anyone who would like to RP with them )
(((( I am ))))

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned again. "What's the matter, Haiiro?" He asked. "And don't say nothing."
"Nothing's wrong... All I'm saying is you probably wouldn't care either way whether I like to flaunt my assets, as you just said, or not." She was lying about nothing being wrong, but she was telling the truth about what her previous statement had meant.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Nothing's wrong... All I'm saying is you probably wouldn't care either way whether I like to flaunt my assets, as you just said, or not." She was lying about nothing being wrong, but she was telling the truth about what her previous statement had meant.
Ansom sighed and shook his head. "Haiiro. I told you to cover up for a reason. I don't like to be around girls who strut all their stuff around to everybody. I like to be around classy girls." He nodded.

"I can tell that something is bothering you. What is it?" He asked again, this time more firm.

kk1243 said:
Name: Oras
Nickname(If Applies): none

Sexual Orientation: straight

Good or Evil or Neutral: Neutral

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.) Dorm

What Year of highschool your in: Freshman

What kind of being you are: Shapeshifter

Powers/gifts: Is able to turn into any animal but never the same in a row...due to her lack of control of her power, when she is mad she will change into a random creature ( usually a dog or a hawk )and will stay that way for a day or two without being able to change back unless calmed down. She gets abilities for everything she becomes. a horse can run fast, a hawk can fly and spot things miles away etc.

Likes: Blueberries, Animals (( dogs and birds the most )), Loves sweets, Big fat books!, Cooking and art

Dislikes: Mean people, Moths, rotting food, Animals that are mean, People that are cruel to animals, The color Black and purple together.

Personality: Not angered easily, she is usually quite calm and rational, Does not =trust boys and prefers to be alone reading a nice fat book or playing with her pets or drawing a picture :)

Appearance: (I could not find the drawer of this spectacular picture :/ and Will keep trying so i can give credit.. I did not draw this girl )

4cf9fe8da9e3935f6cc26c99e549d031.jpg

Bio: Her parents wanted her to get out of the house and meet some people, maybe friends?? she didn't like this idea at all... being homeschooled all her life she was used to be alone and doing her schoolwork by herself. but they pushed her out of the house promising to take care of her 8 dogs 3 cats and 18 rabbits... plus more animals not listed here. They also wanted her to go to this school so maybe she could learn to control her power and be able to transform at will.

Dating/lover/crush: none...

Anything else: ( I do RP alot on other sites, but it is mainly small :/ so please excuse me if I do not get up to the usual standards of RPing
kk1243 said:
Name: Arrow
Nickname(If Applies): none yet

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Good or Evil or Neutral: eh I guess Neutral Leaning towards some more good, but not quite there

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.) Dorm

What Year of highschool your in: 2nd

What kind of being you are: demon Hunter/Fallen angel

Powers/gifts: She can open a portal to travel anywhere she has been before/ or seen before. She can also summon a bow and her arrows which are tipped with blue fire. She also can have black wings appear on her ( from her father ) But only for short amounts of time and they take all her energy which can cause her to faint for hours to days.

Likes: Anything spicey, Jazz music, Black wolves, Black cats, Black anything. Baking!

Dislikes: The color white, people who lie, Missing a target ( alive or dead ) Death of anyone she cares about.

Personality: [Hot headed] She gets mad easily and will most likley not let the person who angered her leave without some sort of scar ( mental or physical xD )

[unsocial] Doesn't like to be with other people, due to her anger has lost most of her friends and has decided that to protect who she loves she must stay away from them and not interact with others

[Caring] Though it does not seem like it she cares for almost everyone she meets and thinks of them as brothers or sisters ( little of course ) and will stand in the shadows making sure they are safe and happy...if you hurt someone she cares about you better start running now..

[untrusting] She does not trust easily, She might talk with you and maybe hang out a couple of times, but she will not confide in you and will keep her secrets to herself..

[Depressed] She is currently depressed because of her late brothers death..

Appearance:
view

Bio: Her father is a Fallen Angel having done something to anger God in heaven... He was kicked out. Her mother was a demon hunter and was assigned to kill Arrows father for some reason

They meet and soon fell in love and leaving their past behind ( not the mom, she is still a Demon Hunter ) Married and Had Arrow and her older brother Ark. Ark died from a Demon a little of two months before Arrows birthday, everyone was devastated of course, But Arrow was completely gone. she started suffering from depression and her parents decicded that maybe finding her a school with other kids like her ( with powers and the such ) would maybe bring her back to life. So they signed her up and bought her a small bright yellow car, Pushing her out of the door with all her bags and some money they wished her well and told her to come back anytime...

She was not Happy to say the least xP but went anyways to please her parents. She had a close bond with her brother so it shook her greatly when he passed...

Dating/lover/crush: None

Anything else: She has mood swings and will go from kinda happy to really sad in a minute... She owns a Big fat fluffy Panda stuffed animal that can come to life, she takes it everywhere and calls it Poshposh She confides everything in the bear and if sad or upset will leave everything and go right to her/him and just snuggle and not see anyone for hours or sometimes even days ( depending on what happened ) Her family is Quite well off, But she use to have a job. She was A baker in a local Bakery and loved to make cream puffs more than anything. she Quit her job after her brothers death. She hates the color white because that is the color of an angel, the ones who kicked her father out of heaven and who took her brother away with them.

She is training to be a Demon Hunter, right now she is mostly a Bounty Hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and shook his head. "Haiiro. I told you to cover up for a reason. I don't like to be around girls who strut all their stuff around to everybody. I like to be around classy girls." He nodded.
"I can tell that something is bothering you. What is it?" He asked again, this time more firm.
"...Well, I'm not a classy person. That's not what's bothering me though...It's...let's not talk about it, ok?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well, I'm not a classy person. That's not what's bothering me though...It's...let's not talk about it, ok?"
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll take you back to your place then." He nodded and stood up. "Let's go."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll take you back to your place then." He nodded and stood up. "Let's go."
"...I don't want to go back...I'll tell you what's wrong...just...don't take me back there..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I don't want to go back...I'll tell you what's wrong...just...don't take me back there..."
"You don't want to go back to your own dimension?" Ansom tilted his head. "Wow....what's wrong?" He asked.

Roman said:
"But... What if she doesn't?" Mayumi asked. "Then what?"
''I...don't really know...she could've gone anywhere. I doubt that I could find her...''

...☆She said as she soon sat on the couch as she worried about Akane☆...

NeoClassical said:
"You don't want to go back to your own dimension?" Ansom tilted his head. "Wow....what's wrong?" He asked.
"...I fell in love with a person who didn't even exist...that's what...and I'm sick of being alone..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Right? I wonder what time school is over...''
"Probably midnight or something weird like that."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I fell in love with a person who didn't even exist...that's what...and I'm sick of being alone..."
''So...now what should we do...''

Oras frowned and then groaned in pain as she once again....began to change

This time, she was a Hawk and as she flapped towards a tree she noticed things far beyond her view come into focus

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom shrugged. "Oh well. I can't help you with love. Believe me, I'm not the best at it." He nodded. "But you got to remember something. Love is very rare actually. You will only experience, at least in the full extent, love once." He nodded.

"Sometimes people think they love someone even if they've only known each other for a few hours. That's not love. Stories claim that love is a first sight thing. That's not true for you cannot know someone's personality by looking at them. And love is a feeling towards someone's character not them."

"By that, I mean, to love someone, you must know them. And to know them means you have to spend time with them. As friends. If you dive to quickly in 'love', you will be disappointed because it won't last. Trust me."

"There is a difference between love and infatuation. Unfortunately, ninety percent of the morons at the school over there have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to love. They claim it to be love but then it ends. What?" He tilted his head sarcastically.

"Love is eternal. 'Till death do us part'. That does mean something. It means that live will last forever until both participants die. Not just one."

He shook his head. "Don't throw around that word. It'll get your heart broken because your brain makes false hope. Don't let it consume you. Get over it."

"You may just write me off. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me that is love. Tell me that you can feel it." Ansom nodded. "But trust me, you have no idea what you're talking about. And if you think you do, well, you're no different than the rest of those idiots."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back