• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

DarkShadow said:
I came back wondering why that arrow can flying near me.
Arrow sighed "Hey Sylvia Ask the vampire to teach you a few things, I have to finsih some work and check on Poshposh * Geez I kinda wish I hit him...* she thought to herself as she waved the vampire telling him to come down

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "I-I'm glad too..."
Haiiro stopped when all except her head was submerged and just stood there silently.
Ansom looked back at Haiiro, whom was simply staring in the ocean. "Haiiro...." He sighed. "Cheer up, Doll Face. You aren't allowed to be sad at the beach. It's the law." He chuckled.

I dropped to the ground and looked at Sylvia. "Hey Sylvia." "I wanted to cheer you on but I didn't really feel wanted." "I think you know why,don't you."

kk1243 said:
Arrow sighed "Hey Sylvia Ask the vampire to teach you a few things, I have to finsih some work and check on Poshposh * Geez I kinda wish I hit him...* she thought to herself as she waved the vampire telling him to come down
"o-ok, I guess I'll see you back at the dorms after school then?" Sylvia asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "I-I'm glad too..."
Haiiro stopped when all except her head was submerged and just stood there silently.
...☫Cinder smiled before she hugged Seria☫...

''I was so worried about you..''

DarkShadow said:
I dropped to the ground and looked at Sylvia. "Hey Sylvia." "I wanted to cheer you on but I didn't really feel wanted." "I think you know why,don't you."
"n-no not really" She said shyly to him.

(Sorry if I don't reply quit right, my computer is weird about that:D)

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked back at Haiiro, whom was simply staring in the ocean. "Haiiro...." He sighed. "Cheer up, Doll Face. You aren't allowed to be sad at the beach. It's the law." He chuckled.
Haiiro sighs, staring off into the seemingly endless blue ocean.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder smiled before she hugged Seria☫...
''I was so worried about you..''
Seria blushes. "Y-You were?..."

DarkShadow said:
Silvercat said:
Silvercat said:
Arrow left the training area and headed towards her room at the dorm after waving goodbye to Sylvia and shooting the vampire a warning glance

Silvercat said:
i

Silvercat said:
"Your Friend Arrow doesn't seem to like me very much" "I could feel it,so I didn't want to bother you.

DarkShadow said:
i
"Your Friend Arrow doesn't seem to like me very much" "I could feel it,so I didn't want to bother you.
"o-oh, I don't know why she wouldn't like you, y-you seem n-nice" She said smiling.

(Gotta go somewhere, will reply when I get home :)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, staring off into the seemingly endless blue ocean.
Seria blushes. "Y-You were?..."
Ansom tilted his head and sighed before standing up, walking back to the towel. "Let's leave. This isn't working." He called out. "I'll take you back to your dimension."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom tilted his head and sighed before standing up, walking back to the towel. "Let's leave. This isn't working." He called out. "I'll take you back to your dimension."
Haiiro shook her head, staring off into the distance. She felt...relaxed...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Of course! I love you after all...''
Seria blushes. "O-Oh...r-right..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''You feel the same way...right? I mean...that's why we were kissing...just an hour ago...''

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom sighed and sat down on the towel. He then lied down and placed his arms behind his head, closing his eyes. He slowly drifted to sleep to the sounds of the wind and waves.

Arrow grabbed poshposh from her room and walked to her car which sat a few feet away from where the archery training area was

she looked over and sighed feeling a deep sadness then getting in her car drove out of the school yard

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and sat down on the towel. He then lied down and placed his arms behind his head, closing his eyes. He slowly drifted to sleep to the sounds of the wind and waves.
Haiiro just stood there, silently staring off into the distance.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...back there...the woman on the speaker said she...messed with your head...I guess...''
"...Huh?...Messed with my head?..." She wasn't sure what Cinder was talking about. As far as she knew, she had always been Cinder's pet, and she had assumed that Cinder had only been worried about her because of that.

Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Moriko smiled back gently as she looked down at him, her expression turning to that of a curious one when he suggested teaching her "Really? You could teach me some time?" She asked tilting her head gently. "I'd like that" she said afterwards "So, how's your day been so far?"

Extra Info

School courtyard

Sitting on grass

Mood:

Content

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Madoka

Tags:

Madoka giggled softly, a small purr slipping from his lips.

"Hehe~, it's been good. I woke up, went for a run, and found this really great fish! Oh, can we go to the garden when you're done with class Meowriko? I'd really like to go there again!~" He exclaimed, smiling up at her brightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(may wanna check that coding xD ))
...☆Aselia was wondering the same thing too. She called the school asking where Akane went. She was confused as all hell☆...
(((( It's not broken xD ))))

Mayumi had finished her homework a while later. She then sighed and ran a hand through her white hair before leaving the room and making her way to Aselia. "Mom! Where's mom?" She asked as she entered the room. "What'd the school say?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro just stood there, silently staring off into the distance.
"...Huh?...Messed with my head?..." She wasn't sure what Cinder was talking about. As far as she knew, she had always been Cinder's pet, and she had assumed that Cinder had only been worried about her because of that.
''She said that you thought you are my pet. That's not how I think...I think of you as a...girlfriend.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back