• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
Arrow Stepped in front of a rack full of bows and arrows and grabbed one along with a Quiver of arrows "Here you go!" she said handing them to Sylvia "That's step 1! " she said grinning
Then stepping in front of a target she summoned her bow and quiver of arrows she flicked her wrist and extinguished the fire that was on her arrows
Sylvia strung the quiver over her shoulders but not before clumsily spilling all the arrows out of the quiver and dropping her glasses

Silvercat said:
Sylvia strung the quiver over her shoulders but not before clumsily spilling all the arrows out of the quiver and dropping her glasses
Arrow laughed before covering her mouth, her eyes twinkled as she helped Sylvia gather her Arrows and put them back in the quiver, Bending down she grabbed Her glasses and handed them to her "You dropped these" she said with a grin ( I have to go again xD , I'll still reply it just might not be as fast for a while )

kk1243 said:
Arrow laughed before covering her mouth, her eyes twinkled as she helped Sylvia gather her Arrows and put them back in the quiver, Bending down she grabbed Her glasses and handed them to her "You dropped these" she said with a grin ( I have to go again xD , I'll still reply it just might not be as fast for a while )
(Alright, I actually have to go somewhere in a little bit :)

"T-thanks...I'm so clumsy, I don't know why I even try" she said as Arrow handed her her glasses, her face red from embarrassment.

Silvercat said:
(Alright, I actually have to go somewhere in a little bit :)
"T-thanks...I'm so clumsy, I don't know why I even try" she said as Arrow handed her her glasses, her face red from embarrassment.
Arrow hid her chuckle and gave Sylvia a mock serious glare " You try because if you don't try you are never going to get better..." she said this as she Took aim with her bow and turning back to face Sylvia she smiled and let go of the string letting her arrow fly she snapped her fingers and it caught fire in mid-flight then landed with a smack in the Straw mannequins head then catching fire * And that is what is going to happen to anyone who hurts you...or any of my other friends...* " Now come here and stand a little closer than I was next to this other target " she said as she directed Sylvia to a different straw mannequin that was not....on fire..

The Royal Keen]((Here you go since you probably did miss it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]. I forgot to put your tag in there.))
Zero tilted his head, "I don't think i've read that book before. Though I guess he book has flaw's since you're getting bored of it, usually a book's suppose to be able to hold the reader's attention all the way through it, but that doesn't seem to be the case" he said.

kk1243 said:
Arrow hid her chuckle and gave Sylvia a mock serious glare " You try because if you don't try you are never going to get better..." she said this as she Took aim with her bow and turning back to face Sylvia she smiled and let go of the string letting her arrow fly she snapped her fingers and it caught fire in mid-flight then landed with a smack in the Straw mannequins head then catching fire * And that is what is going to happen to anyone who hurts you...or any of my other friends...* " Now come here and stand a little closer than I was next to this other target " she said as she directed Sylvia to a different straw mannequin that was not....on fire..
*Sylvia smiled at Arrows announcement of what would happen if anyone hurt her. She did as Arrow commanded and stood where she was supposed to and shakily drew an arrow and tried setting it in the bow like she thought it should be.

(I gotta go for now :)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro didn't respond.
Ansom sighed before walking closer to the shore and sitting down within the range of the tide. It probably would've been an odd sight since he still had his purple formal suit on.

Avatia

"Yeah." Avatia said as she put her book gently into her bag. "I plan on getting another one." she continued.

She looked up at the boy and tilted her head. "So, why are you talking to me? Not trying to be rude, just wondering what brought you over to me."

Extra Information

Mood: Confused

Interacting With: Zero

Character Sheet: Avatia

Tags: @LunaCrosby

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed before walking closer to the shore and sitting down within the range of the tide. It probably would've been an odd sight since he still had his purple formal suit on.
Haiiro silently lies down in the sand, staring up into the sky.

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia smiled at Arrows announcement of what would happen if anyone hurt her. She did as Arrow commanded and stood where she was supposed to and shakily drew an arrow and tried setting it in the bow like she thought it should be.
Arrow Went over and slightly adjusted Sylvia's hold on her bow "You got it! now take aim slightly above where you want it to go,... hold it as steady as you can and concentrate....now take your time until you feel calm and then fire it"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro silently lies down in the sand, staring up into the sky.
Ansom watched the waves roll in. It was quite mellow and a very surreal moment. The calm wind and the sound of the tide. But of course, Haiiro had to ruin it with her glum attitude.

Even though she wasn't near Ansom, he could still feel the negative energy coming off of her. It was a downside of being the Anti-God.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom watched the waves roll in. It was quite mellow and a very surreal moment. The calm wind and the sound of the tide. But of course, Haiiro had to ruin it with her glum attitude.
Even though she wasn't near Ansom, he could still feel the negative energy coming off of her. It was a downside of being the Anti-God.
Haiiro sighs, standing up and walking towards the water.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Welp, at least she's gone now." The female says, shrugging.
...⊹Yuki had teleported near Cinder and Seria at almost last minute⊹...

''Back...uh, I couldn't find the girl who you wanted to find but...I can at least give Seria the ability to speak.''

''Oh...alright...I'll have to work on her memories by myself?''

''Yeah...''

...⊹Yuki stated before she put her fingers on Seria's lips giving her the ability to speak using chaos magic. Also the knowledge of how to speak⊹...

Oras walked away from her class * I guess I have free time?* she thought to herself as she walked out of the school and sat on a bench in the courtyard and took out a book

DarkShadow said:
I followed your scent and found you outside reading. "Hello Arrow" I said looking down at you
Oras looked up from her book "Um...I'm not Arrow....I'm Oras....the cat you tried to eat...." she said this in a flat tone

kk1243 said:
Arrow Went over and slightly adjusted Sylvia's hold on her bow "You got it! now take aim slightly above where you want it to go,... hold it as steady as you can and concentrate....now take your time until you feel calm and then fire it"
Shakily Sylvia aimed the bow, trying to steady her self, she closed her eyes and let the arrow fly making it fly past the target missing completely and flying off somewhere in the distance. after a moment she opend her eyes.

"D-Did I hit it?" She asked Arrow enthusiastically.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, standing up and walking towards the water.
Ansom heard footsteps coming across the sand and he turned his head slightly. At least Haiiro was actually moving. "The water is a bit cold." He warned her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki had teleported near Cinder and Seria at almost last minute⊹...
''Back...uh, I couldn't find the girl who you wanted to find but...I can at least give Seria the ability to speak.''

''Oh...alright...I'll have to work on her memories by myself?''

''Yeah...''

...⊹Yuki stated before she put her fingers on Seria's lips giving her the ability to speak using chaos magic. Also the knowledge of how to speak⊹...
Seria sighs, relieved to be able to speak again.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom heard footsteps coming across the sand and he turned his head slightly. At least Haiiro was actually moving. "The water is a bit cold." He warned her.
Haiiro ignored Ansom's warning and silently walked into the water.

DarkShadow said:
I changed the name)
Just forget that happened)
Silvercat said:
Shakily Sylvia aimed the bow, trying to steady her self, she closed her eyes and let the arrow fly making it fly past the target missing completely and flying off somewhere in the distance. after a moment she opend her eyes.
"D-Did I hit it?" She asked Arrow enthusiastically.
Arrow smiled at Sylvia " Almost! Keep your eyes open next time " she said as she grabbed another arrow and handed it to Sylvia "Here watch me real quick" she said as she took her spot in front of a target

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Ok :) so is he still talking to Oras or not? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back