• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
The female crossed her arms. The curse didn't affect her at all. "What, you thought that'd work? I'm The Watcher, bitch, and I'm your worst nightmare." She says, grinning. "I can easily get rid of any curse, negate any power, break any seal, and all it does is make me stronger. Now, unless you want your pitiful little curse turned back on you, I'd advise leaving me alone, lest I show my true self and tear you to fucking pieces."
''The Watcher..........That's uh...what? Is that really you're name? Or a title you just gave yourself...?''

...⊹Yuki said as she tilted her head⊹...

JJKab said:
(
Chler smiled lightly, as she picked out a free set of chairs by the window, and sat down.

(Listen.... Can I have a request? Can you tell anyone who quotes me, that I won't be able to RP here too much? I am away from good Internet connection and will be back on Sunday.

tl:dr: Can we pauze our interraction?)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko waited for their food, tapping her foot at people came and went from the counter. when her name was called, she took the tray with their food and brought it to their table, smiling at the bounty before them. without any wasted time, she started to eat, looking at chler and then out the window.
"what a beautiful view," she sighs, taking a bite. goodness, this was delicious. was there nothing this place didn't have?

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: yeah, absolutely! i don't check this thread too much outside of our own interactions but i'll make sure to let them know if i see it. i'll see you then!

@rusticyawn

Chler smiled lightly, as she began to eat as well, occasionally looking a bit shyly at Maiko. Once she spoke, she smiled, and nodded, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Y-yeah... It is............... Uhm..... Y-you're.... T.....o..." She said softly.

@rusticyawn

Chler smiled lightly, as she began to eat as well, occasionally looking a bit shyly at Maiko. Once she spoke, she smiled, and nodded, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Y-yeah... It is............... Uhm..... Y-you're.... T.....o..." She said softly.

Silvercat said:
"w-well I didn't eat so I thought I'd grab some lunch and come hang out with yo before class"
(Thats ok ^_^ I just kind of drop in and out as it is so it's all good :D )
Arrow sighed "So are you going to go out with him?" she said moving over to open up a free space "Vampires are dangerous..." Then realizing that this guy might be Sylvia's Crush "Um..But he's cute?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"LOOOOOOSER!" The female yells mockingly. "God you're an annoyng little bitch, aren't you? You don't get it, do you? You have no idea who the fuck you're messing with, do you? I'm a time travelling almighty omniscient with the capability to kick pretty much anyone's ass. And what the hell do I care about your friend? Fuck off you little bitch."
((( Psst, he's not Omniscient. Sanctums are Nigh-Omni(insert power here). Akira's the only exception due to his parentage. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
kk1243 said:
Arrow sighed "So are you going to go out with him?" she said moving over to open up a free space "Vampires are dangerous..." Then realizing that this guy might be Sylvia's Crush "Um..But he's cute?"
kk1243 said:
*Sylvia sat down next to Arrow and poked at her food with a fork, a slight look of desgust at whatever the stuff was.

"H-He hasn't asked me out or anything...T-to be honest I don't know if I would have the nervese to say yes if he asked me."

She chuckled at arrows comments about vampires being dangerous "I-I don't have to worry about the whole vampire thing, with my family line. Yeah he is cute"

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia sat down next to Arrow and poked at her food with a fork, a slight look of desgust at whatever the stuff was.
"H-He hasn't asked me out or anything...T-to be honest I don't know if I would have the nervese to say yes if he asked me."

She chuckled at arrows comments about vampires being dangerous "I-I don't have to worry about the whole vampire thing, with my family line. Yeah he is cute"
Arrow frowned to herself * If they do go out...I want Her to be happy.....not like me..* She stuffed a forkful of some sort of yogurt in her mouth before coughing "AH! its slimy! " she said quickly grabbing a glass of water and gulping it down

kk1243 said:
Arrow frowned to herself * If they do go out...I want Her to be happy.....not like me..* She stuffed a forkful of some sort of yogurt in her mouth before coughing "AH! its slimy! " she said quickly grabbing a glass of water and gulping it down
Sylvia chuckled at Arrows reaction of the yogurt "y-you ok?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You know, you really shouldn't be trying to mess with me." The female says, winking at Yuki. "And, really, at any time I could break free of your power and just go hop off somewhere else again. But you'd just keep chasing me and chasing me, wouldn't you?"
"...Yeah...let's go..." She says solemly, grabbing Ansom's hand.
Ansom nodded and they both appeared at the beach, near an already placed towel. There seemed to be no one else at the beach. "Here we are." He smiled. "Although I would've preferred to drive...." He muttered.

Silvercat said:
Sylvia chuckled at Arrows reaction of the yogurt "y-you ok?"
Arrow Laughed as she tried to sound cheerful "I don't like slimy stuff...most of the time anyways" She placed her glass of water down on the table and looked at Sylvia's plate "What is that?" she said a puzzled expression on her face

kk1243 said:
Arrow Laughed as she tried to sound cheerful "I don't like slimy stuff...most of the time anyways" She placed her glass of water down on the table and looked at Sylvia's plate "What is that?" she said a puzzled expression on her face
Sylvia poked at the brown clumpy thing.

"You know I'm not sure...come to think of it, I'm not hungry" She said as she pushed the plate away from her

LunaCrosby said:
(anyone open?)
Silvercat said:
Sylvia poked at the brown clumpy thing.
"You know I'm not sure...come to think of it, I'm not hungry" She said as she pushed the plate away from her
( Oras Is open if you'd like her , she is in front of power controlling)

Arrow Grinned " I'm going to head down to Archery training, you want to join me? " She said as she got up from the table with her food on a Platter

kk1243 said:
( Oras Is open if you'd like her , she is in front of power controlling)
Arrow Grinned " I'm going to head down to Archery training, you want to join me? " She said as she got up from the table with her food on a Platter
"Alright" Sylvia got up and followed along. "I don't know much about archery so you'll have to teach me"

(I'm actually making a second character and if he gets approved we can :)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Psst, he's not Omniscient. Sanctums are Nigh-Omni(insert power here). Akira's the only exception due to his parentage. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah, but he's trying to be intimidating and kind of bragging. :P I know he's not actually Omniscient, he just thinks he is.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''The Watcher..........That's uh...what? Is that really you're name? Or a title you just gave yourself...?''
...⊹Yuki said as she tilted her head⊹...
"What the fuck do you think you idiot? It's my title, not my name."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and they both appeared at the beach, near an already placed towel. There seemed to be no one else at the beach. "Here we are." He smiled. "Although I would've preferred to drive...." He muttered.
"..." Haiiro was completely silent, staring up at the sky.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"What the fuck do you think you idiot? It's my title, not my name."
''That's uh...kinda weird but......alriight...''

...⊹She said before she teleported away a bit awkwardly. She guessed she can just give Seria the ability to speak using chaos power but the memories, Cinder will have to help her regain alone⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
((Yeah, but he's trying to be intimidating and kind of bragging. :P I know he's not actually Omniscient, he just thinks he is.))
((( Ah, okay~ XDD )))

Silvercat said:
"Alright" Sylvia got up and followed along. "I don't know much about archery so you'll have to teach me"
(I'm actually making a second character and if he gets approved we can :)
Arrow Grinned "You'll know by the end of the day student!!" with that she dropped her food in the trash and almost destroyed the yogurt by throwing the still almost full container hard in the trash, with a satisfied smile she started to walk past a table of people and outside towards the archery training zone

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That's uh...kinda weird but......alriight...''
...⊹She said before she teleported away a bit awkwardly. She guessed she can just give Seria the ability to speak using chaos power but the memories, Cinder will have to help her regain alone⊹...
"...Welp, at least she's gone now." The female says, shrugging.

kk1243 said:
Arrow Grinned "You'll know by the end of the day student!!" with that she dropped her food in the trash and almost destroyed the yogurt by throwing the still almost full container hard in the trash, with a satisfied smile she started to walk past a table of people and outside towards the archery training zone
Sylvia looked around her, the archery area was so big and green. She adjusted her glasses a bit before looking to Arrow. "Soooo what's the first thing to do?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"..." Haiiro was completely silent, staring up at the sky.
Ansom sighed. "You're supposed to enjoy yourself at the beach, Doll Face." He shook his head. "Why are you being such a Debbie Downer?"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia looked around her, the archery area was so big and green. She adjusted her glasses a bit before looking to Arrow. "Soooo what's the first thing to do?"
Arrow Stepped in front of a rack full of bows and arrows and grabbed one along with a Quiver of arrows "Here you go!" she said handing them to Sylvia "That's step 1! " she said grinning

Then stepping in front of a target she summoned her bow and quiver of arrows she flicked her wrist and extinguished the fire that was on her arrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back