• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''How about Spiritual and Terror?''
"Well, I know how to use them as thy are branches off of Life energy but I am not fairly good at them." Suzanne sighed. "This body just isn't meant for terror. But I guess you could say I'm decent with spiritual. It's not too difficult."

NeoClassical said:
"Well, I know how to use them as thy are branches off of Life energy but I am not fairly good at them." Suzanne sighed. "This body just isn't meant for terror. But I guess you could say I'm decent with spiritual. It's not too difficult."
''Ah...I see..''

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia looked at Arrow a bit shocked at what she was asking and shook her head.
"N-no he didn't do anything other than talk to me"
Arrow calmed herself down "And why are you here?...." She asked in a normal voice slightly tinged with some deep sadness

( Sorry I thought I had replied, and I have to go :P will be back at 12 )

kk1243 said:
Arrow calmed herself down "And why are you here?...." She asked in a normal voice slightly tinged with some deep sadness
( Sorry I thought I had replied, and I have to go :P will be back at 12 )
"w-well I didn't eat so I thought I'd grab some lunch and come hang out with yo before class"

(Thats ok ^_^ I just kind of drop in and out as it is so it's all good :D )

Suzanne nodded and mouthed the word "oh." She smiled. "Well that's neat. Yeah, I just got back from my Plant Biology class. It doesn't have a teacher because it's a free study class." She rolled her eyes.

"Most students used it as a free period but I actually wanted to learn a few things. I really need to perfect my Life energy."

@HimeragiSeiker

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne nodded and mouthed the word "oh." She smiled. "Well that's neat. Yeah, I just got back from my Plant Biology class. It doesn't have a teacher because it's a free study class." She rolled her eyes.
"Most students used it as a free period but I actually wanted to learn a few things. I really need to perfect my Life energy."

@HimeragiSeiker
''Ah...I see...''

Suzanne nodded and began to walk away. "I guess I could study some more..." She muttered as she began to head to the library.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki sighed before she teleported to the female again and had froze her⊹...
''You shouldn't really play around..''
"You know, you really shouldn't be trying to mess with me." The female says, winking at Yuki. "And, really, at any time I could break free of your power and just go hop off somewhere else again. But you'd just keep chasing me and chasing me, wouldn't you?"

NeoClassical said:
"Fuck it." He let go of Haiiro and held out his hand. "Let's go."
"...Yeah...let's go..." She says solemly, grabbing Ansom's hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"You know, you really shouldn't be trying to mess with me." The female says, winking at Yuki. "And, really, at any time I could break free of your power and just go hop off somewhere else again. But you'd just keep chasing me and chasing me, wouldn't you?"
"...Yeah...let's go..." She says solemly, grabbing Ansom's hand.
''Yes because.....hm, have you ever heard of Henir?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yes because.....hm, have you ever heard of Henir?''
"Well that's a stupid question to ask someone who knows literally everything about anything that's ever been known. Of course I do."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well that's a stupid question to ask someone who knows literally everything about anything that's ever been known. Of course I do."
''Do you truly? Do you really have any idea what Henir truly is?''

JJKab said:
"Thanks...." Chler said, chuckling lightly, as they finally made their fay to the cafeteria.
"So... what to order, my pr--- Maiko?" She asked, cutting the word 'my princess' out of the equasion at the last minute.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, wondering for a moment what she had been going to say. but she let it go, deciding to focus on what she would eat. the cafeteria was almost distractingly nice and clean looking, so it took her a minute to decide.
"how about... some seafood? it's been so long since i last had shrimp..." she gave a longing sigh. she would certainly miss home, but the luxuries they afforded here almost made the sacrifice feel worth it.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I know about as much as anyone else to ever have existed knows. So, yeah, I do."
''Do you now? Very well...I should have you locked up somewhere and deprive you of all your magic. But I still need to do a job for a friend. Maybe if I do that, I won't have to isolate you forever...''

(

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, wondering for a moment what she had been going to say. but she let it go, deciding to focus on what she would eat. the cafeteria was almost distractingly nice and clean looking, so it took her a minute to decide.
"how about... some seafood? it's been so long since i last had shrimp..." she gave a longing sigh. she would certainly miss home, but the luxuries they afforded here almost made the sacrifice feel worth it.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler smiled lightly, as she picked out a free set of chairs by the window, and sat down.

(Listen.... Can I have a request? Can you tell anyone who quotes me, that I won't be able to RP here too much? I am away from good Internet connection and will be back on Sunday.

tl:dr: Can we pauze our interraction?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Do you now? Very well...I should have you locked up somewhere and deprive you of all your magic. But I still need to do a job for a friend. Maybe if I do that, I won't have to isolate you forever...''
"You don't know who you're dealing with do you?" She asks, smiling. "Or I should say that you don't know what you're dealing, do you? I'm no ordinary being, I'm above and outside of all powers you could use against me. Go ahead, hit me with some sort of powers, and maybe I'll demonstrate at least a fraction of my power." She says, winking at Yuki.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You don't know who you're dealing with do you?" She asks, smiling. "Or I should say that you don't know what you're dealing, do you? I'm no ordinary being, I'm above and outside of all powers you could use against me. Go ahead, hit me with some sort of powers, and maybe I'll demonstrate at least a fraction of my power." She says, winking at Yuki.
''I really don't wish to fight. I am asked a job from my friend, and I will complete it.''

...⊹Yuki said as she glared at the girl⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I really don't wish to fight. I am asked a job from my friend, and I will complete it.''
...⊹Yuki said as she glared at the girl⊹...
"LOOOOOOSER!" The female yells mockingly. "God you're an annoyng little bitch, aren't you? You don't get it, do you? You have no idea who the fuck you're messing with, do you? I'm a time travelling almighty omniscient with the capability to kick pretty much anyone's ass. And what the hell do I care about your friend? Fuck off you little bitch."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"LOOOOOOSER!" The female yells mockingly. "God you're an annoyng little bitch, aren't you? You don't get it, do you? You have no idea who the fuck you're messing with, do you? I'm a time travelling almighty omniscient with the capability to kick pretty much anyone's ass. And what the hell do I care about your friend? Fuck off you little bitch."
''Endless.''

...⊹She coldly said as the female started to experience massive pain from all around her body. It seemed like she was being tortured times 10 in such a fast speed even though nothing was really there to hurt her. But the curse is seeming to hurt the female everywhere around her body⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Endless.''
...⊹She coldly said as the female started to experience massive pain from all around her body. It seemed like she was being tortured times 10 in such a fast speed even though nothing was really there to hurt her. But the curse is seeming to hurt the female everywhere around her body⊹...
The female crossed her arms. The curse didn't affect her at all. "What, you thought that'd work? I'm The Watcher, bitch, and I'm your worst nightmare." She says, grinning. "I can easily get rid of any curse, negate any power, break any seal, and all it does is make me stronger. Now, unless you want your pitiful little curse turned back on you, I'd advise leaving me alone, lest I show my true self and tear you to fucking pieces."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back