• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex watched as Yuki left him, leaving him slightly confused. "Hey Yuki... Hold up." He said as he quickly followed behind her.
Yuki sniffed around a little, "There's something a little different about this place but I can't seem to figure out what it is..." she said quietly. She turned around and smiled at Alex quickly pouncing onto him and bit his neck playfully.

HimeragiSeiker said:
can you?)

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Mayumi Ishida

~ A Girl With Potential

tumblr_nss9a1DukI1rvbl4vo1_540.gif

Mayumi sighed lightly as she sat in her bedroom. She didn't know exactly where her sister was, but she was definitely around the house somewhere. The same went for the lady who adopted her. Akane. "She... Never came home from work." She said, leaning back in her chair. "Hmm... Did my moms have a fight or something?" She then began asking herself many more questions about the situation, which was obvious because some of the questions she would ask herself would accidentally be written on her paper. Maybe the next time she sees, Aselia, she'll ask her.

More Info

At home

Mood:

Curious

Thinking

Objective:

Find out where Akane is

Interacting with: Who over is at home

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki sniffed around a little, "There's something a little different about this place but I can't seem to figure out what it is..." she said quietly. She turned around and smiled at Alex quickly pouncing onto him and bit his neck playfully.
Alex blinked when Yuki said there was something different about the place, and him being here for so long it was hard for him to even notice. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but he soon found himself on his back with Yuki biting his neck playfully. He chuckled lightly and rolled over so he was above her. "You should warn me next time~" he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her giggles ran out again from what seemed like everywhere

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed lightly when he heard her giggles. It sort of reminded him of a scene in a scary movie he liked, but that wasn't what mattered right now. He rubbed the back of his head as he walked out of the room and made his way to the kitchen to sew if she was somewhere in there. "Rena?"

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla stared at him as he spoke, her eyes blinking a few times "Well, yes, you say that..." She said, trailing off as she twiddled her thumbs a little looking to the the side for a moment before her gaze returned to view him "...but I'm the only reason why you're here, because I want to go...that's not fair on you..." She said quietly.

Extra Info

Outside Cafeteria

Apologising to Kaname

Mood:

Apologetic

Objective:

Apologise

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

Kaname stared at her for a moment, only to take a deep breath and sigh off to the side. She was right. The only reason he was there, was because of her. However, there was more to it than just that. Besides, nobody had time to be called to the principal's office for anything. Thus regardless, he had no other choice but to go. But he wouldn't tell her that. Scratching at the back of his neck, he turned around and began walking once again, allowing his elbows to point into the air within a few moments of walking before he spoke. "I'd follow you anywhere, but right now, we need to get some lunch so you're following me."

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
A beautiful woman? Isabella's gaze configured a look of confusion as he spoke, for she hadn't heard of such a word. Nor would she have connected it to be someone like her. However, she didn't have enough time for thought, for within the few seconds she had to process his words, the cafeteria was right before her form. Immediately, her stomach managed another growl of warning, followed by Isabella gently poking her tummy. Before she had the chance to step forward, Kuroh had managed to position himself right in front of her, with a gesture she wouldn't have thought still existed. Carefully sliding her arm through the opening he created, she nodded her head and took a step forward.

JJKab said:
Fricka started laughing as soon as they resurfaced.
"H-hey! You scared me!" She joked, playfukly poking his cheek.
Leon smirked, booping Fricka on the nose gently as he started to laugh.

"Hmm, is that right? I thought you would have seen that coming, but I guess not.~"

"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I only asked for a free period because...life does get stressful. Especially when you bore daughter, the father's dead...y'know, single mother kind of crap..''
"You're a mother?" Suzanne asked with a puzzled look on her face. "Wow...." She muttered. She never understood what people's rush for children was. Why don't people want to enjoy the alluring single life for longer. She knew she did.

"You are very sweet Sylvia" "I also think you are cute too." I said smiling and looking into your beautiful eyes.

kk1243 said:
Arrow Glared at The vampire before lowering her bow and desummoning it letting it Vanish into thin air , She glanced back at Sylvia and saw her blush "..............I'll just let you guys talk......I got to get to my class" she turned around and started to walk away before turning back and glaring one more at the vampire "If you hurt her I will hunt you down....." then turning away she walked down a hall towards her class
"S-see you Arrow" Sylvia said waving to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A friend of a friend is my friend too. Besides...''
...⊹She said before she teleported and appeared next to the female⊹...

''...Well hello there miss. You see I can manipulate space as well...''
The female smiled. At the moment she looked exactly like Seria. "Yeah, I know. I also know your weaknesses, and, well, that you're quite the nuisance." She says before suddenly disappearing.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom turned and faced Haiiro. "Then don't be. Stand up. Come unwind at the beach with me." He tilted his head. "Or the pool at my place. Or the lake. Or anywhere. Stop pouting. Don't be alone."
Haiiro was silent for a moment. "......Ok..." She says, slowly standing up.

DarkShadow said:
"You are very sweet Sylvia" "I also think you are cute too." I said smiling and looking into your beautiful eyes.
*She blushed at his compliment, even though she didn't think she looked nice but it was nice for a change to her someone say it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The female smiled. At the moment she looked exactly like Seria. "Yeah, I know. I also know your weaknesses, and, well, that you're quite the nuisance." She says before suddenly disappearing.
Ansom nodded. "Do you want me to bring Han or not?" He asked with a slight tilt in his head.

DarkShadow said:
"Why are you friends with her Sylvia?" "She doesn't seem very friendly." I said with a smirk on my face. Looking at you closely.
She blushed a little more as she looked at him.

"S-she's nice to me and she's my room mate at the dorms that and I sort of crashed into her"

"Oh well if we ever date?" (If we can on here anyway) "Than she might be a problem to me,just saying" "I usually don't like other creatures around here but surprisingly I kinda like you."

GTG)

DarkShadow said:
"Oh well if we ever date?" (If we can on here anyway) "Than she might be a problem to me,just saying" "I usually don't like other creatures around here but surprisingly I kinda like you."

DarkShadow said:
"D-date!?" Sylvia stuttered, her body shaking.

"He wants to date" She thought to her self excitedly.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Mayumi Ishida

~ A Girl With Potential

tumblr_nss9a1DukI1rvbl4vo1_540.gif

Mayumi sighed lightly as she sat in her bedroom. She didn't know exactly where her sister was, but she was definitely around the house somewhere. The same went for the lady who adopted her. Akane. "She... Never came home from work." She said, leaning back in her chair. "Hmm... Did my moms have a fight or something?" She then began asking herself many more questions about the situation, which was obvious because some of the questions she would ask herself would accidentally be written on her paper. Maybe the next time she sees, Aselia, she'll ask her.

More Info

At home

Mood:

Curious

Thinking

Objective:

Find out where Akane is

Interacting with: Who over is at home

Tags:

(may wanna check that coding xD ))

...?Aselia was wondering the same thing too. She called the school asking where Akane went. She was confused as all hell?...

NeoClassical said:
"You're a mother?" Suzanne asked with a puzzled look on her face. "Wow...." She muttered. She never understood what people's rush for children was. Why don't people want to enjoy the alluring single life for longer. She knew she did.
''It was...supposed to be an accident. Though I enjoyed having my daughter..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Do not...toy with me...''

...⊹She said a bit frustrated before she made her reappear in front of her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Do not...toy with me...''
...⊹She said a bit frustrated before she made her reappear in front of her⊹...
The female smiles. "Nah, I think I'm going to keep toying with you throughout space and time." She says, disappearing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back