• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah yeah, get out of here. If anyone else comes by I'll tell them what's going on, because, well, it's my job. Good luck to you though. I always hated The Eye. Oh, and, I've heard that their hideout is somewhere in the forest, but I don't know where."
''Oh right the forest....yeah my client said something about a drop in the forest...guess I'll have to use water and flush it out...''

Roman said:
Luke rubbed his chin in thought as he walked around. He figured maybe she went upstairs, so that's where he ran. Once he made it to the top, he ran into their room.
Her giggles ran out again from what seemed like everywhere

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"She gigggled happpily

[/QUOTE]
''Well....any ideas where to go first?''

...♱Neo asked as she looked around♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh right the forest....yeah my client said something about a drop in the forest...guess I'll have to use water and flush it out...''
"...Uh...bad idea...the hideout supposedly moves around a lot, in other words it doesn't stay in the same place. Look for carvings of eyes on the trees. I've seen them before, and I'd guess that they're clues. Once again, good luck to ya."

NeoClassical said:
Han looked around before shouting out. "Hey Haiiro!" He sighed. "Can you, like, take me home please?" He asked loudly, knowing that she had to have some way of hearing him.
Haiiro didn't respond, and just remained slumped silently in her memory room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Uh...bad idea...the hideout supposedly moves around a lot, in other words it doesn't stay in the same place. Look for carvings of eyes on the trees. I've seen them before, and I'd guess that they're clues. Once again, good luck to ya."
Han sighed. "Seriously?" He muttered before looking around the room. There wasn't a door anywhere. "Well....guess I'm calling Ansom...."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Alright thanks...''

...⊹She said before he was untied but the girl already bolted⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Han sighed. "Seriously?" He muttered before looking around the room. There wasn't a door anywhere. "Well....guess I'm calling Ansom...."
Haiiro just remained silently slumped in her memory room.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright thanks...''
...⊹She said before he was untied but the girl already bolted⊹...
"...Welp, she's probably going to end up dead." The man mutters to himself before walking the opposite direction.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Welp, she's probably going to end up dead." The man mutters to himself before walking the opposite direction.
Ansom sighed as he listened to Han's story. "So you need to leave now?"

"Yeah. I tried asking Haiiro but she never answered."

Ansom nodded and looked around. "Haiiro....I'm taking Han back." He called out.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed as he listened to Han's story. "So you need to leave now?"
"Yeah. I tried asking Haiiro but she never answered."

Ansom nodded and looked around. "Haiiro....I'm taking Han back." He called out.
Haiiro didn't respond at all, remaining silently slumped in her memory room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...⊹She was walking around the forest searching for anything⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro didn't respond at all, remaining silently slumped in her memory room.
Ansom motioned for Han to hang on before he appeared next to Haiiro. He sat down next to her. "Whatchu moping for?" He asked casually.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹She was walking around the forest searching for anything⊹...
On certain trees there seemed to be carvings of eyes. Of course, most of them had nothing nearby, and the ones that did have something nearby usually just had trash nearby.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom motioned for Han to hang on before he appeared next to Haiiro. He sat down next to her. "Whatchu moping for?" He asked casually.
Haiiro doesn't respond, silently staring at the floor.

AriaTheWatcher said:
On certain trees there seemed to be carvings of eyes. Of course, most of them had nothing nearby, and the ones that did have something nearby usually just had trash nearby.
''...Ugh, why can't she show herself already...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Ugh, why can't she show herself already...''
One of the trees with the eye carvings had a small hatch near it, one nearly impossible to notice unless you were looking closely, and with a padlock on it to keep people from entering. Or at least, that's what it was normally used for.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom sighed and patted Haiiro's shoulder. "Why are you so glum? Seriously. You have a whole life of greatness going for you..." He stopped and frowned. "No sorry. Wrong speech. Um....if you steal, you might...." He shook his head. "No. That one isn't appropriate either...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and patted Haiiro's shoulder. "Why are you so glum? Seriously. You have a whole life of greatness going for you..." He stopped and frowned. "No sorry. Wrong speech. Um....if you steal, you might...." He shook his head. "No. That one isn't appropriate either...."
Haiiro just kept staring at the ground, silently slumped against the wall.

AriaTheWatcher said:
One of the trees with the eye carvings had a small hatch near it, one nearly impossible to notice unless you were looking closely, and with a padlock on it to keep people from entering. Or at least, that's what it was normally used for.
...⊹The girl walked over to the hatch and inspected it⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The girl walked over to the hatch and inspected it⊹...
It was a simple metal hatch with a padlock keeping it from being opened. Below the hatch was a drop that led down hundreds of feet, and at the bottom was a nearly endless corridor with literally no light.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro just kept staring at the ground, silently slumped against the wall.
Ansom shook his head. "Stop." He said, staring straight ahead. "Stop. Stop. Stop. Just stop." He nodded. "Focus on the task at hand. Your memory."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Stop." He said, staring straight ahead. "Stop. Stop. Stop. Just stop." He nodded. "Focus on the task at hand. Your memory."
Haiiro just stayed slumped against the wall silently, looking up for a moment before staring back at the floor.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro just stayed slumped against the wall silently, looking up for a moment before staring back at the floor.
"You're getting too caught up in your feelings, Doll Face." Ansom chuckled. "Come on. Do you like beaches? It could help you unwind."

NeoClassical said:
"You're getting too caught up in your feelings, Doll Face." Ansom chuckled. "Come on. Do you like beaches? It could help you unwind."
Haiiro didn't even respond or move in the slightest.

AriaTheWatcher said:
It was a simple metal hatch with a padlock keeping it from being opened. Below the hatch was a drop that led down hundreds of feet, and at the bottom was a nearly endless corridor with literally no light.
...⊹She soon touched the lock before it shattered and went inside using the same technique as Cinder used to get down there⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back