• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Please tell me that you did not just transfer the curse from the entire set's energy into my clothes..."
I did. I just didn't like it pulsing around in the things that I'm wearing. Her stomach growled. Man, I could really go for some food....

NeoClassical said:
I did. I just didn't like it pulsing around in the things that I'm wearing. Her stomach growled. Man, I could really go for some food....
Haiiro smiles. "How would you like to be released, to be made separate from Hannah? I can do that for you, make you a separate entity. Or, we can do this the painful way and I can use a cursed artifact specifically created to seal you for two hundred years that I actually have in my possession and make you as weak as an infant, stuck inside the bracelets with no way out."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "How would you like to be released, to be made separate from Hannah? I can do that for you, make you a separate entity. Or, we can do this the painful way and I can use a cursed artifact specifically created to seal you for two hundred years that I actually have in my possession and make you as weak as an infant, stuck inside the bracelets with no way out."
Not even energy can trap energy. I am all around you. I am a separate entity. I am the light the fills this dimension. As well as the shadows. I am the movement your muscles perform. As well at the patient stillness. I am energy of blessings. As well as the curses. I am life. I am death. I am heat. I am cold. I am energy.

I cannot be destroyed nor can I be created. You cannot separate me from her because I am also you. I am this Ansom guy you speak of. I am the words that leave your mouth. I am love. I am hate. I am peace. I am war.

Just because the curse says it can trap me doesn't mean that it can. Even if you take my physical form away, you cannot take me out of the game. I can stop you from moving. Forever. I can stop your lungs from expanding. I can cause your heart to stop beating.

I can do all of that. Potentially. Heh, get it?

NeoClassical said:
Not even energy can trap energy. I am all around you. I am a separate entity. I am the light the fills this dimension. As well as the shadows. I am the movement your muscles perform. As well at the patient stillness. I am energy of blessings. As well as the curses. I am life. I am death. I am heat. I am cold. I am energy.
I cannot be destroyed nor can I be created. You cannot separate me from her because I am also you. I am this Ansom guy you speak of. I am the words that leave your mouth. I am love. I am hate. I am peace. I am war.

Just because the curse says it can trap me doesn't mean that it can. Even if you take my physical form away, you cannot take me out of the game. I can stop you from moving. Forever. I can stop your lungs from expanding. I can cause your heart to stop beating.

I can do all of that. Potentially. Heh, get it?
"Mar, can you please just go away and give Hannah back, or at least find a different host? For gods sakes I'll be your host if that's what you want, just bring Hannah back." Haiiro says angrily, crossing her arms.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Mar, can you please just go away and give Hannah back, or at least find a different host? For gods sakes I'll be your host if that's what you want, just bring Hannah back." Haiiro says angrily, crossing her arms.
Awww....does someone miss Hannah. She laughed. Why? Why do you miss this girl? You said it yourself, she's mortal scum. You also called her a bitch. Why would you want her back? Just so you can make her your servant again?

NeoClassical said:
Awww....does someone miss Hannah. She laughed. Why? Why do you miss this girl? You said it yourself, she's mortal scum. You also called her a bitch. Why would you want her back? Just so you can make her your servant again?
"You have the opportunity to make the goddess with the most overall potential power-wise your host. Are you going to take it, or leave it?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You have the opportunity to make the goddess with the most overall potential power-wise your host. Are you going to take it, or leave it?"
I don't care about power, Haiiro. I like to be around people that are like-able. You're not. Now, answer the question. Why do you miss Hannah? All you did was insult and humiliate her.

NeoClassical said:
I don't care about power, Haiiro. I like to be around people that are like-able. You're not. Now, answer the question. Why do you miss Hannah? All you did was insult and humiliate her.
"If I'm so unlikable, then why don't you just use me as a host and make it so that I can never be unlikable to anyone else ever again, hmm? After all, with all the power you have you could no doubt do that. So, just do it, and stop asking questions. Use me as a host. Actually, you're probably too cowardly. So, unless you're a coward, bring back Hannah and use me as your host instead."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"If I'm so unlikable, then why don't you just use me as a host and make it so that I can never be unlikable to anyone else ever again, hmm? After all, with all the power you have you could no doubt do that. So, just do it, and stop asking questions. Use me as a host. Actually, you're probably too cowardly. So, unless you're a coward, bring back Hannah and use me as your host instead."
Reverse psychology will not work on me, Wench. I will bring back Hannah once you answer my question. Geez, it's not that hard or unreasonable.

NeoClassical said:
Reverse psychology will not work on me, Wench. I will bring back Hannah once you answer my question. Geez, it's not that hard or unreasonable.
"You want to know an answer? Here's your answer, that's the way I show affection for someone you imbecile... Go ahead, insult me and berate me for being that way, I don't care, but just stop controlling Hannah and use me as a host again."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You want to know an answer? Here's your answer, that's the way I show affection for someone you imbecile... Go ahead, insult me and berate me for being that way, I don't care, but just stop controlling Hannah and use me as a host again."
No. I am not using you as a host. You claim to have feelings for Hannah but why change the body. Why make her your servant. You are in love with a fake person. There is no Hannah. This is Han. A male. Not a female. You have affection for a fake.

NeoClassical said:
No. I am not using you as a host. You claim to have feelings for Hannah but why change the body. Why make her your servant. You are in love with a fake person. There is no Hannah. This is Han. A male. Not a female. You have affection for a fake.
"...If she's fake I'll just have to make her real......."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...If she's fake I'll just have to make her real......."
Just stop. Make her real. But I will not allow you to use this body. In fact, I'm going to change Han back. Go create your artificial life. Go live your own creations.

NeoClassical said:
Just stop. Make her real. But I will not allow you to use this body. In fact, I'm going to change Han back. Go create your artificial life. Go live your own creations.
"...Artificial life may not be beyond your capabilities, but it's beyond mine...please...just use me as a host...give me Hannah back..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Artificial life may not be beyond your capabilities, but it's beyond mine...please...just use me as a host...give me Hannah back..."
No. Once I finish changing Han back, I'm going back into the cuffs. I like sitting behind the scenes but Han asked for my help so I'm helping him. It's what any generous guest would do.

NeoClassical said:
No. Once I finish changing Han back, I'm going back into the cuffs. I like sitting behind the scenes but Han asked for my help so I'm helping him. It's what any generous guest would do.
"..." Haiiro just walked away silently, walking through the wall and out of the room without saying a word.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah nor is my request right now...''
"Yeah yeah, get out of here. If anyone else comes by I'll tell them what's going on, because, well, it's my job. Good luck to you though. I always hated The Eye. Oh, and, I've heard that their hideout is somewhere in the forest, but I don't know where."

HimeragiSeiker said:
one of his daughters...))
(Whoops. Another one he doesn't know exists....)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"..." Haiiro just walked away silently, walking through the wall and out of the room without saying a word.
Hannah nodded before the energy of Mar surrounded her, causing a green aura to surround her before turning to a pitch black. Once the light faded, Han stood wobbly.

"Hey." He looked at himself before touching his chest. "I'm a guy aga- wait....." He placed his hand over his crotch and smiled. "Perfect." He looked around. "Now. How do I get out? Do I just call for Ansom?"

Han looked around before shouting out. "Hey Haiiro!" He sighed. "Can you, like, take me home please?" He asked loudly, knowing that she had to have some way of hearing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back