• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yes, because everything you've been saying is being broadcast to our leader's personal line. Now our leader can hunt you down later. Orders are orders. What do you want to know?"
''Who is the girl who can restore the cat girl's memory and speech? Tell me if you want to see your wife again.''

NeoClassical said:
Oh, believe me, I know it cannot be destroyed. It's magical energy. And the first rule of energy is that it cannot be created nor destroyed. Lightning ran down her arm. But it can be transferred. Hmm...you seem to have had a nice encounter with electricity. That mark on your back proves it.
"...I'm talking to Mar right now, aren't I? Oh goddamn it. And, don't you dare drain the curses from those fucking things and use it on something else. It took me forever just to find and restore them. Don't be a dick."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Who is the girl who can restore the cat girl's memory and speech? Tell me if you want to see your wife again.''
"...The girl? Uh...what?... I actually have no idea what you're talking about and- wait a second, didn't you look way different earlier when I first saw you? I'll tell you what I can though. If you're talking about Seria when you say cat girl, then it was probably our leader. I won't tell you their name, but, uh, they're a shapeshifter. We're an organization called the Watchmen, who keep this place free of all outside weirdness, and our leader calls themselves The Eye. I've never actually seen them before, and tracking them down would be near impossible because shapeshifting. Anyway, I don't know where they are, or much about them. Sorry, but that's all I know. Also, could you please answer my question on whether you looked different earlier? Because if I'm having hallucinations again then The Eye's probably going to kill me this time, due to an incident I'd rather not talk about."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm talking to Mar right now, aren't I? Oh goddamn it. And, don't you dare drain the curses from those fucking things and use it on something else. It took me forever just to find and restore them. Don't be a dick."
"...The girl? Uh...what?... I actually have no idea what you're talking about and- wait a second, didn't you look way different earlier when I first saw you? I'll tell you what I can though. If you're talking about Seria when you say cat girl, then it was probably our leader. I won't tell you their name, but, uh, they're a shapeshifter. We're an organization called the Watchmen, who keep this place free of all outside weirdness, and our leader calls themselves The Eye. I've never actually seen them before, and tracking them down would be near impossible because shapeshifting. Anyway, I don't know where they are, or much about them. Sorry, but that's all I know. Also, could you please answer my question on whether you looked different earlier? Because if I'm having hallucinations again then The Eye's probably going to kill me this time, due to an incident I'd rather not talk about."
''What you saw earlier, was real. What you saw earlier, was me. But something you never knew is...''

...?She said as her sclera turned black and her clothes changed as she stared at him. Once she finished speaking, the cameras would start going into static as random and distorted noises can be heard in the warehouse?...

''...you were looking at the results of what chaos does.''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''What you saw earlier, was real. What you saw earlier, was me. But something you never knew is...''
...?She said as her sclera turned black and her clothes changed as she stared at him. Once she finished speaking, the cameras would start going into static as random and distorted noises can be heard in the warehouse?...

''...you were looking at the results of what chaos does.''

"...I don't get it. Anyway, I have a job to do, which involves getting rid of you, either through killing you or getting you to leave peacefully. I'll probably get in trouble if I do the latter. So, wait, you're a shapeshifter then? Yeah, The Eye's probably going to want your head on a stick. And I mean that literally, not metaphorically." The man says, shrugging and searching his pockets. The only thing he still had was a pocket knife, but he doubted that'd do much.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah nodded and the electricity formed a ball in her hands. "So you're saying not to transfer the curses to your clothes?" She smiled and took a step closer to Haiiro.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I don't get it. Anyway, I have a job to do, which involves getting rid of you, either through killing you or getting you to leave peacefully. I'll probably get in trouble if I do the latter. So, wait, you're a shapeshifter then? Yeah, The Eye's probably going to want your head on a stick. And I mean that literally, not metaphorically." The man says, shrugging and searching his pockets. The only thing he still had was a pocket knife, but he doubted that'd do much.
''I'm...not a shapeshifter. Something else you probably don't know about.''

...⊹She said as her form reverted back to normal before the man was placed outside of the warehouse tied up⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded and the electricity formed a ball in her hands. "So you're saying not to transfer the curses to your clothes?" She smiled and took a step closer to Haiiro.
Haiiro crosses her arms angrily. "Leave them in the clothes they came from, that's what I'm saying. Seriously, I don't want to have to pay Ansom in kisses again for him to restore all that shit."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...⊹She said as her form reverted back to normal before the man was placed outside of the warehouse tied up⊹...

"You know, your basically condemning yourself to death, right? The Eye knows everything, sees everything, hears everything. The only reason I was recording it was for the convenience of their second in command. You literally can't beat them. They'll always win."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro crosses her arms angrily. "Leave them in the clothes they came from, that's what I'm saying. Seriously, I don't want to have to pay Ansom in kisses again for him to restore all that shit."
"You know, your basically condemning yourself to death, right? The Eye knows everything, sees everything, hears everything. The only reason I was recording it was for the convenience of their second in command. You literally can't beat them. They'll always win."
''Oh yeah? We'll see about that...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh yeah? We'll see about that...''
"...Oh, and before you go, can you at least tell me what the hell you are so I can make my best attempt to avoid anything similar to you? Seriously, I'm not going through this kind of shit again."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Who's Ansom? Hannah took another step, holding the ball of energy out in front of her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Oh, and before you go, can you at least tell me what the hell you are so I can make my best attempt to avoid anything similar to you? Seriously, I'm not going through this kind of shit again."
''Just don't worry about it...''

NeoClassical said:
Who's Ansom? Hannah took another step, holding the ball of energy out in front of her.
"Oh my god just shut up and put the energy back into the cursed artifacts. Also, aren't you technically looking at me? Shouldn't you have fallen in love with me? Or...wait...did I specify Hannah in that? Oh goddamn it."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh my god just shut up and put the energy back into the cursed artifacts. Also, aren't you technically looking at me? Shouldn't you have fallen in love with me? Or...wait...did I specify Hannah in that? Oh goddamn it."
Hannah nodded. "Oh yes. I'm probably tripping over my feet in love but fortunately, love is a type of energy. Therefore, I can manipulate it." She took another step. But what if I want to curse you?

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Oh yes. I'm probably tripping over my feet in love but fortunately, love is a type of energy. Therefore, I can manipulate it." She took another step. But what if I want to curse you?
"So, wait, is the reason you want to curse me because you're in love with me? Uh..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So, wait, is the reason you want to curse me because you're in love with me? Uh..."
Oh I don't know. Do I look like Cupid? Hannah chuckled. I really just want to curse you because I like revenge. A lot.

NeoClassical said:
Oh I don't know. Do I look like Cupid? Hannah chuckled. I really just want to curse you because I like revenge. A lot.
"Oh, so, you're a dick then? Yeah, I think that sums you up pretty well Mar. Now can you please just shove the energy back into the cursed artifacts and stop wasting my time here? I'll call help if I have to, be it from Ansom or some of the other gods."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, so, you're a dick then? Yeah, I think that sums you up pretty well Mar. Now can you please just shove the energy back into the cursed artifacts and stop wasting my time here? I'll call help if I have to, be it from Ansom or some of the other gods."
You keep mentioning the name Ansom like it's someone I should know. Hannah stepped even closer. Who the fuck is Ansom?

NeoClassical said:
You keep mentioning the name Ansom like it's someone I should know. Hannah stepped even closer. Who the fuck is Ansom?
"Oh, right, I forgot. Only Hannah knows Ansom. Why don't you ask her. Also, don't threaten people unless you're actually going to go through with it. Seriously. Now, put the curse back already and bring Hannah back. I'm already sick of talking to you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, right, I forgot. Only Hannah knows Ansom. Why don't you ask her. Also, don't threaten people unless you're actually going to go through with it. Seriously. Now, put the curse back already and bring Hannah back. I'm already sick of talking to you."
Did you just call me all bark and no bite? Hannah sighed and pressed the ball of energy on Haiiro's chest. Why would you do something like that?

NeoClassical said:
Did you just call me all bark and no bite? Hannah sighed and pressed the ball of energy on Haiiro's chest. Why would you do something like that?
"Shut up already and bring Hannah back, Mar. Seriously, you're boring as hell. And, just pressing a ball of energy on me isn't threatening, and does absolutely jack shit."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Shut up already and bring Hannah back, Mar. Seriously, you're boring as hell. And, just pressing a ball of energy on me isn't threatening, and does absolutely jack shit."
It may not do anything but it prevents the curse from affecting this ridiculous outfit. Hannah nodded before transferring curse's energy into Haiiro's clothes.

NeoClassical said:
It may not do anything but it prevents the curse from affecting this ridiculous outfit. Hannah nodded before transferring curse's energy into Haiiro's clothes.
"...Please tell me that you did not just transfer the curse from the entire set's energy into my clothes..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back