• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, yeah, hurry the hell up."
"I-I ain't telling you nothing until you tell me who the hell you are and WHAT the hell you are!" The man says. Technically he was lying, since he probably wouldn't tell her anything.
Hannah walked until she bumped into Haiiro before smiling. "Here I am." She said, holding her arms out wide.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, yeah, hurry the hell up."
"I-I ain't telling you nothing until you tell me who the hell you are and WHAT the hell you are!" The man says. Technically he was lying, since he probably wouldn't tell her anything.
''Uh-uh-uh, I'm the one who caught you, so you should answer all my questions and ask nothing. Unless I have to use pain to squeeze it out of you, which I hate doing. Now, answer my question human. I really wish to not kill you.''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah walked until she bumped into Haiiro before smiling. "Here I am." She said, holding her arms out wide.
"Finally." Haiiro mutters, slipping a pair of very thin golden bracelets onto Hannah's hands. As soon as they slipped down all the way, they suddenly shrunk to a size where Hannah wouldn't even be able to move them because they were too tight. "These are the second most powerful items in the set that takes away the free will of the wearer. It's twice as powerful as the maid outfit. I need to ensure your loyalty."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uh-uh-uh, I'm the one who caught you, so you should answer all my questions and ask nothing. Unless I have to use pain to squeeze it out of you, which I hate doing. Now, answer my question human. I really wish to not kill you.''
"F-fuck you you freak! Until I at least get a name, I ain't saying nothing!" The man yells.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Finally." Haiiro mutters, slipping a pair of very thin golden bracelets onto Hannah's hands. As soon as they slipped down all the way, they suddenly shrunk to a size where Hannah wouldn't even be able to move them because they were too tight. "These are the second most powerful items in the set that takes away the free will of the wearer. It's twice as powerful as the maid outfit. I need to ensure your loyalty."
"F-fuck you you freak! Until I at least get a name, I ain't saying nothing!" The man yells.
''Hmmmm...fine...''

...⊹She said before she began to run her fingers across his chest which the man soon began to feel a bit tipsy like he drank alcohol⊹...

''Y'know, I like to keep my name secret to strangers. Especially those I will just see only once.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah nodded. "But why? Why do you feel the need to make me bend to your will? Why do you feel the need to force me into a friendship? I'm willing to be friends....by my own will. And in my own body." She said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...fine...''
...⊹She said before she began to run her fingers across his chest which the man soon began to feel a bit tipsy like he drank alcohol⊹...

''Y'know, I like to keep my name secret to strangers. Especially those I will just see only once.''
The man frowns. "The fuck are you doing?... Just tell me your name, or you aren't getting any information..." The man says, seeming a bit annoyed. He was obviously quite loyal to whatever cause he was working for.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "But why? Why do you feel the need to make me bend to your will? Why do you feel the need to force me into a friendship? I'm willing to be friends....by my own will. And in my own body." She said.
"Why? Because now you literally can't resist any command I give you at all. The combined power of all three of those curses is enough to overpower 90% of gods and goddesses free wills completely."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The man frowns. "The fuck are you doing?... Just tell me your name, or you aren't getting any information..." The man says, seeming a bit annoyed. He was obviously quite loyal to whatever cause he was working for.
"Why? Because now you literally can't resist any command I give you at all. The combined power of all three of those curses is enough to overpower 90% of gods and goddesses free wills completely."
"Wow really?" Hannah whistled in amazement. "Which Gods are able to resist that kind of power?" She asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Soon, you'll be drunk enough to tell me anyway...and if you still don't give me the information, I'll rip you apart...''

...⊹She said as she looked at the man before his chest sort of started to burn up⊹...

NeoClassical said:
"Wow really?" Hannah whistled in amazement. "Which Gods are able to resist that kind of power?" She asked.
"Well, only my sister...and four other major gods or goddesses of things such as life, time, space, and, well, myself."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Soon, you'll be drunk enough to tell me anyway...and if you still don't give me the information, I'll rip you apart...''
...⊹She said as she looked at the man before his chest sort of started to burn up⊹...
"Go ahead, kill me. I'll either get your name, or die as martyr, meaning that you'll have a whole hell of a lot of people wanting you dead." The man says, crossing his arms. "Either way, I win. If you tell me your name, I'll tell you whatever you want as long as I actually know it."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, only my sister...and four other major gods or goddesses of things such as life, time, space, and, well, myself."
Hannah nodded. "Ah, I see." She smiled. "That's pretty impressive." She chuckled. "So, you're saying that it wouldn't work on anything like a shadow~?" She said with a smile.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Go ahead, kill me. I'll either get your name, or die as martyr, meaning that you'll have a whole hell of a lot of people wanting you dead." The man says, crossing his arms. "Either way, I win. If you tell me your name, I'll tell you whatever you want as long as I actually know it."
''Hmmmm...how about something else....you had sex yet?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I dunno...Not so sure what we should do really.''
Ramona sighed lightly and looked at Kristako again. "Hmmm... Maybe we can fix this place up a little. What do you say? We meet up here after school and make some changes?"

(((( Wanna switch to Aselia and the kids? ))))

Roman said:
Ramona sighed lightly and looked at Kristako again. "Hmmm... Maybe we can fix this place up a little. What do you say? We meet up here after school and make some changes?"
(((( Wanna switch to Aselia and the kids? ))))
''Sure.''

(sure
xD i wonder how this shit will turn out)

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Ah, I see." She smiled. "That's pretty impressive." She chuckled. "So, you're saying that it wouldn't work on anything like a shadow~?" She said with a smile.
"What? No, it'd work on a shadow. It will work on literally any mortal and almost any immortal and even some things that don't make sense, like statues, and I've seen it work on shadows before. These things used to be mass produced, until most of them were destroyed for safety reasons." Haiiro says, shrugging. "So, they'd definitely work on you no matter how much you resisted. Meaning that literally any order I give you you have to do, no matter how much you hate it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...how about something else....you had sex yet?''
"...I'm 32 and have a wife. Of course I have. Name or no info, that's my deal." The man says, standing his ground on the subject.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure.''
(sure
xD i wonder how this shit will turn out)
(((( I think it'd be a more of, "Where's Akane?" Scenario xD Wanna start? ))))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"What? No, it'd work on a shadow. It will work on literally any mortal and almost any immortal and even some things that don't make sense, like statues, and I've seen it work on shadows before. These things used to be mass produced, until most of them were destroyed for safety reasons." Haiiro says, shrugging. "So, they'd definitely work on you no matter how much you resisted. Meaning that literally any order I give you you have to do, no matter how much you hate it."
"...I'm 32 and have a wife. Of course I have. Name or no info, that's my deal." The man says, standing his ground on the subject.
"Aw." Hannah was still smiling. "Too bad I have nothing to do with shadows...."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Ah fuck it...fine. My name is Snow. Happy?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah fuck it...fine. My name is Snow. Happy?''
"Yes, because everything you've been saying is being broadcast to our leader's personal line. Now our leader can hunt you down later. Orders are orders. What do you want to know?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Why did your voice suddenly change?"
I have no idea what you're talking about, Goddess...Hannah smiled and titled her head. Wow....I don't know why but I seem to have a lot of....She winked at Haiiro. ...Energy.

NeoClassical said:
I have no idea what you're talking about, Goddess...Hannah smiled and titled her head. Wow....I don't know why but I seem to have a lot of....She winked at Haiiro. ...Energy.
"...Well...It's a good thing that it's impossible to overpower the curses then. I honestly don't get what you're saying, and I don't really care. The curse works on whoever's in control of the body, not just who it was put onto. You still couldn't resist it, or break the curse, or actually destroy any of the cursed items. Anyway, just, back off a bit please."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well...It's a good thing that it's impossible to overpower the curses then. I honestly don't get what you're saying, and I don't really care. The curse works on whoever's in control of the body, not just who it was put onto. You still couldn't resist it, or break the curse, or actually destroy any of the cursed items. Anyway, just, back off a bit please."
Oh, believe me, I know it cannot be destroyed. It's magical energy. And the first rule of energy is that it cannot be created nor destroyed. Lightning ran down her arm. But it can be transferred. Hmm...you seem to have had a nice encounter with electricity. That mark on your back proves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back