• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ansom sighed. "Then go see if Han wants to be a girl. I can't make him. Or, more specifically, I won't make him." He began to walk away. "Just hang out with him if you're so stuck on your feelings for a fake girl."

@AriaTheWatcher

Suzanne nodded. "Huh....well that's neat, I guess." She smiled and let out a chuckle.

@HimeragiSeiker

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Then go see if Han wants to be a girl. I can't make him. Or, more specifically, I won't make him." He began to walk away. "Just hang out with him if you're so stuck on your feelings for a fake girl."
@AriaTheWatcher

Suzanne nodded. "Huh....well that's neat, I guess." She smiled and let out a chuckle.

@HimeragiSeiker
"...Let's just go..." Haiiro says, seeming really sad.

Ansom grabbed Haiiro's shoulders firmly. "Stop it, Haiiro." He said with an assertive tone. "You need to snap out of it. Do you hear me?" He snapped his fingers in her face. "Snap. Out. Of. It." He said slowly.

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom grabbed Haiiro's shoulders firmly. "Stop it, Haiiro." He said with an assertive tone. "You need to snap out of it. Do you hear me?" He snapped his fingers in her face. "Snap. Out. Of. It." He said slowly.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro didn't respond to Ansom's rather rude actions.

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"I can do it asleep or awake but...yeah, I'm asleep a lot more than I am awake" she said laughing softly before they asked about where they would meet up afterwards. Oh? They wanted to include her? Well that was nice oy had been a while since she met up with friends other than her twin, since one friend seemed to have vanished from her life one day and the other that she'd call a friend she wasn't even sure if he went to school here, after all he was pretty old. She smiled before nodding gently "I'm fine with the courtyard" she then answered.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur laughed at her reaction to her own memories. "Yeah, I could see how that would be a problem." He nodded, thinking that it would be a lot like going to a drive-through and the microphone being set a little too loudly.
"Yeah. I can show empathy for you. Sound is a very fickle element. It is so easy to change and so hard to make perfect." He then tilted his head. "Are you able to change your own bass? Like a stereo?" He asked with a slight grin.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled "Yeah it is...but a guy I knew once had similar abilities so he taught me how to fine tune my own a bit better" she began nodding in response to his question "And yeah, I can do that"

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"I can do it asleep or awake but...yeah, I'm asleep a lot more than I am awake" she said laughing softly before they asked about where they would meet up afterwards. Oh? They wanted to include her? Well that was nice oy had been a while since she met up with friends other than her twin, since one friend seemed to have vanished from her life one day and the other that she'd call a friend she wasn't even sure if he went to school here, after all he was pretty old. She smiled before nodding gently "I'm fine with the courtyard" she then answered.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled "Yeah it is...but a guy I knew once had similar abilities so he taught me how to fine tune my own a bit better" she began nodding in response to his question "And yeah, I can do that"

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Oh okay. That's cool. At least you had help." He nodded. "Yeah. I doubt I could ever, if I had your ability, manipulate it like you can."

It was an amazing talent. The few people he had met had pretty lame abilities. Fire was cool, but it was generic. Everyone wanted fire. Sound was underrated. Definitely the most fun.

Silvercat said:
"S-see you Arrow" Sylvia said waving to her.
DarkShadow said:
"Why are you friends with her Sylvia?" "She doesn't seem very friendly." I said with a smirk on my face. Looking at you closely.
Arrow didn't leave, she simply opened a portal and walked inside of it, she had made it stay between the cafeteria and around the corner from Sylvia

* So the dang Vampire can't smell me...*

She growled to herself at his petty words and felt a deep sadness when Sylvia apparently didn't notice that one of the things on his list of ~what's she had to do's ~ to date him, was that she had to stop being around her.

* That dang Vam-!! If he ever manages to do that....I still won't go! I will protect Sylvia! And as soon as he tries to do something....I will not hesitate to try and kill him......or at least leave with something to remember me by...* She stepped out of her portal into the cafetiere and frowning went to grab some food

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Sighed as she leaned against the wall next to her class * Do they not have teachers? am I sopped to go in and just...read a book or something??*

kk1243 said:
Arrow didn't leave, she simply opened a portal and walked inside of it, she had made it stay between the cafeteria and around the corner from Sylvia
* So the dang Vampire can't smell me...*

She growled to herself at his petty words and felt a deep sadness when Sylvia apparently didn't notice that one of the things on his list of ~what's she had to do's ~ to date him, was that she had to stop being around her.

* That dang Vam-!! If he ever manages to do that....I still won't go! I will protect Sylvia! And as soon as he tries to do something....I will not hesitate to try and kill him......or at least leave with something to remember me by...* She stepped out of her portal into the cafetiere and frowning went to grab some food

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Sighed as she leaned against the wall next to her class * Do they not have teachers? am I sopped to go in and just...read a book or something??*
*Sylvia wondered to herself while she talked to him why he wouldn't want her around Arrow...do they know each other?

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia wondered to herself while she talked to him why he wouldn't want her around Arrow...do they know each other?
Arrow entered the Line behind some other people and grabbed her food with a glum/mad expression, having got all the food she could consume she walked over to a table with no one else at it and sat down,

She summoned her bow and arrows ( the arrows having fire on them ) and set her porridge on fire, heating it up then checked over it to make sure it was in good condition she un summoned it and started to eat

kk1243 said:
Arrow entered the Line behind some other people and grabbed her food with a glum/mad expression, having got all the food she could consume she walked over to a table with no one else at it and sat down,
She summoned her bow and arrows ( the arrows having fire on them ) and set her porridge on fire, heating it up then checked over it to make sure it was in good condition she un summoned it and started to eat
After a few minutes Sylvia entered the Cafeteria and got a small dish of something, she wasn't quite sure what it was and started looking for a place to sit. She noticed Arrow sitting alone and went over and sat with her.

"W-why are you s-sitting all alone?"

Silvercat said:
After a few minutes Sylvia entered the Cafeteria and got a small dish of something, she wasn't quite sure what it was and started looking for a place to sit. She noticed Arrow sitting alone and went over and sat with her.
"W-why are you s-sitting all alone?"
Arrow looked up and saw Sylvia "I don't like to be by people...." Looking down she began to eat her food again then looked up with anger in her eyes "Did he hurt you?! did he try and take you away??? or bite you!? " Then in a darker sounding tone "If he did tell me....And I will make sure he never hurts you again....."

kk1243 said:
Arrow looked up and saw Sylvia "I don't like to be by people...." Looking down she began to eat her food again then looked up with anger in her eyes "Did he hurt you?! did he try and take you away??? or bite you!? " Then in a darker sounding tone "If he did tell me....And I will make sure he never hurts you again....."
*Sylvia looked at Arrow a bit shocked at what she was asking and shook her head.

"N-no he didn't do anything other than talk to me"

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Mei Junchi

"You've been to school here longer than us, right? Could you help show us around to the main classes we'll be taking this year as freshmen? I'd... rather not get lost again." Junchi said with a small laugh.

They untied their hair, finding it annoying to keep it up for so long. Although it was mostly because they tried it wrong and it was becoming extremely uncomfortable. When Junchi let down their hair, it fell down to mid-back length. They then stuck the plum blossom flower they had into their hair. "Next time I'm letting you do my hair." Junchi said to Moonstone.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Moonstone and Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
The female smiles. "Nah, I think I'm going to keep toying with you throughout space and time." She says, disappearing again.
...⊹Yuki sighed before she teleported to the female again and had froze her⊹...

''You shouldn't really play around..''

NeoClassical said:
@AriaTheWatcher

@HimeragiSeiker
''So...you like to read manga right...?''

Suzanne shrugged. "Sure. I don't read it often though. I never have time to read for enjoyment. I'm always reading books for studying energy and stuff like that. It's quite boring but I've got to do it." She chuckled.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I see...''
Suzanne smiled. "Yeah. Energy is a tough subject. Mainly because there is so many different ones. And then you have the lesser energies that branch off the main ones." She shook her head and sighed. "It's stressful."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled. "Yeah. Energy is a tough subject. Mainly because there is so many different ones. And then you have the lesser energies that branch off the main ones." She shook her head and sighed. "It's stressful."
''I see....what kind of energies have you learned of as of right now..?''

...⊹Himeragi asked as she tilted her head⊹...

Suzanne put a finger to her chin. "Well I've learned how to use all except death energy. But I've only mastered the basics such as Kinetic, Potention, Thermo, Electro, and Hydro." She smiled. "My worst is definitely life energy. I just find it boring. Especially plant life."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne put a finger to her chin. "Well I've learned how to use all except death energy. But I've only mastered the basics such as Kinetic, Potention, Thermo, Electro, and Hydro." She smiled. "My worst is definitely life energy. I just find it boring. Especially plant life."
''How about Spiritual and Terror?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back