• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Silvercat said:
Shakily Sylvia aimed the bow, trying to steady her self, she closed her eyes and let the arrow fly making it fly past the target missing completely and flying off somewhere in the distance. after a moment she opend her eyes.
"D-Did I hit it?" She asked Arrow enthusiastically.
I walked in to where you and Sylvia where and watched you.

kk1243 said:
Arrow smiled at Sylvia " Almost! Keep your eyes open next time " she said as she grabbed another arrow and handed it to Sylvia "Here watch me real quick" she said as she took her spot in front of a target
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Ok :) so is he still talking to Oras or not? )
no

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, relieved to be able to speak again.
Haiiro ignored Ansom's warning and silently walked into the water.
''Just testing, do you know her name?''

...⊹She asked as she pointed at Cinder⊹...

DarkShadow said:
I walked in to where you and Sylvia where and watched you.
Arrow noticed Him watching and then turned away and ignore him "Now put on foot like this" she said showing Sylvia how to stand "And with eyes open aim" Arrow pulled back the string on her bow and ( to show Sylvia how to aim, she usually doesn't need to keep her eyes open due to her knowing how to use the bow since she was 3 ) squinted and aimed her bow a bit higher than the target let the arrow fly and snapped her fingers making the arrow catch fire once again in mid-air , with a thunk it hit the target right in the head and caught it on fire

I saw you ignore me and my anger started to rise within me. But I soon calmed myself,for Sylvia. For Sylvia I thought in my mind.

kk1243 said:
Arrow noticed Him watching and then turned away and ignore him "Now put on foot like this" she said showing Sylvia how to stand "And with eyes open aim" Arrow pulled back the string on her bow and ( to show Sylvia how to aim, she usually doesn't need to keep her eyes open due to her knowing how to use the bow since she was 3 ) squinted and aimed her bow a bit higher than the target let the arrow fly and snapped her fingers making the arrow catch fire once again in mid-air , with a thunk it hit the target right in the head and caught it on fire

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Of course I do. She's Cinder."
''Ah, that's good. It worked~''

...⊹Yuki said as she smiled⊹...

''Well...enjoy your next class~''

...⊹She said before she teleported home. To take care of her son with her wife⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, relieved to be able to speak again.
Haiiro ignored Ansom's warning and silently walked into the water.
Ansom shook his head and chuckled. "Well. I guess it doesn't matter." He shrugged and lied down on his back, allowing the water to reach up to his chest.

DarkShadow said:
I saw you ignore me and my anger started to rise within me. But I soon calmed myself,for Sylvia. For Sylvia I thought in my mind.
Arrow Looked at Sylvia and grinned at her "Now you try again!" she said as she walked back a few steps , She was happy and wishing that the Vampire could just leave them alone

Avatia

"No, you're not bothering me. Thank you, for, uh, thinking I'm interesting." she said. In reality, she actually felt anxious and a bit offended, since she felt like even more of an outcast. "Well, there's not really anything else that interesting I'm doing. I'm new here, so I'm just learning my way around."

Extra Information

Mood: Slightly Anxious, Slightly Offended, Bored

Interacting With: Zero

Character Sheet: Avatia

Tags: @LunaCrosby

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah, that's good. It worked~''
...⊹Yuki said as she smiled⊹...

''Well...enjoy your next class~''

...⊹She said before she teleported home. To take care of her son with her wife⊹...
Seria sighs, glad to be able to talk again.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head and chuckled. "Well. I guess it doesn't matter." He shrugged and lied down on his back, allowing the water to reach up to his chest.
Haiiro just keeps walking farther and farther into the water.

kk1243 said:
Arrow Looked at Sylvia and grinned at her "Now you try again!" she said as she walked back a few steps , She was happy and wishing that the Vampire could just leave them alone
I watched Sylvia,wanting to cheer her on,but feeling tension between Arrow and me,so I decided to leave. I flew away wondering if I will ever be able to see her again without arrow around.

kk1243 said:
Arrow smiled at Sylvia " Almost! Keep your eyes open next time " she said as she grabbed another arrow and handed it to Sylvia "Here watch me real quick" she said as she took her spot in front of a target
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Ok :) so is he still talking to Oras or not? )
Sylvia watched inventively.

DarkShadow said:
I watched Sylvia,wanting to cheer her on,but feeling tension between Arrow and me,so I decided to leave. I flew away wondering if I will ever be able to see her again without arrow around.
Silvercat said:
Sylvia watched inventively.
Silvercat said:
Glances over and smiles blushing
Arrow frowned when she saw The vampire fly away * Doesn't he want to cheer her on?.....ugh...I am going to regret this....* she though as she fitted an arrow in her bow and shot it in front of the vampire as in to tell him to come back

kk1243 said:
Arrow frowned when she saw The vampire fly away * Doesn't he want to cheer her on?.....ugh...I am going to regret this....* she though as she fitted an arrow in her bow and shot it in front of the vampire as in to tell him to come back
Sylvia looked over curiously at Arrow. "w-what are you shooting at Arrow the targets over here.

(I gotta go, I'll be back on tonight when I get home)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, glad to be able to talk again.
Haiiro just keeps walking farther and farther into the water.
Ansom watched Haiiro with a puzzled expression. He shook his head slowly before resting it on the sand. "Fuck this. I'm wasting my time here...." He muttered.

Silvercat said:
Sylvia looked over curiously at Arrow. "w-what are you shooting at Arrow the targets over here.
(I gotta go, I'll be back on tonight when I get home)
Arrow looked at Sylvia "Oops missed the target... that's what happens when you close your eyes" she joked

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder smiles☫...
''I'm so glad.''
Seria smiles. "I-I'm glad too..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom watched Haiiro with a puzzled expression. He shook his head slowly before resting it on the sand. "Fuck this. I'm wasting my time here...." He muttered.
Haiiro stopped when all except her head was submerged and just stood there silently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back