• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro just stood there, silently staring off into the distance.
"...Huh?...Messed with my head?..." She wasn't sure what Cinder was talking about. As far as she knew, she had always been Cinder's pet, and she had assumed that Cinder had only been worried about her because of that.
Ansom continued to sleep. He never had dreams. Or nightmares. Simply. Sleep.

Roman said:
(((( It's not broken xD ))))
Mayumi had finished her homework a while later. She then sighed and ran a hand through her white hair before leaving the room and making her way to Aselia. "Mom! Where's mom?" She asked as she entered the room. "What'd the school say?"
''They said that...she had some kind of notification. And then she said 'I have to go' and that's the last time they saw her...What happened to her....''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''She said that you thought you are my pet. That's not how I think...I think of you as a...girlfriend.''
Seria blushed. "Y-You do?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom continued to sleep. He never had dreams. Or nightmares. Simply. Sleep.

Haiiro frowns, a crab having just attacked her leg. She proceeded to rip the nuisance off of her leg and send it flying miles away into the distance by throwing the damned crab as hard as she can. Of course, ripping the crab straight off when it had a good pinch on her leg meant that she had a bit of a minor wound, but she didn't really care.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''They said that...she had some kind of notification. And then she said 'I have to go' and that's the last time they saw her...What happened to her....''
Mayumi rubbed her shoulder and looked at the ground. "Does.... She have like... A secret? She has to if she's been gone this long."

AriaTheWatcher said:

Haiiro frowns, a crab having just attacked her leg. She proceeded to rip the nuisance off of her leg and send it flying miles away into the distance by throwing the damned crab as hard as she can. Of course, ripping the crab straight off when it had a good pinch on her leg meant that she had a bit of a minor wound, but she didn't really care.
''Yeah..''

Roman said:
Mayumi rubbed her shoulder and looked at the ground. "Does.... She have like... A secret? She has to if she's been gone this long."
''Well...there was a point where...she said fighting was in her nature...I dunno the rest after that...Being an assassin...all that..''

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom woke up to a pain in his leg. He frowned and looked around for the culprit. No person nor animal was close enough to him. He glanced at Haiiro. "Damn it. It must have been the imprint." He sighed.

The mark that he had left on Haiiro's back had to have a price to work. Luckily, the price was one the Ansom could pick. He chose a simple one. He would be able to feel all minor scratches, bruises, and cuts that Haiiro experienced. He was beginning to see it as a nuisance.

Arrow drove her car towards a nearby beach with deep sadness filling her gut * oh geez...depression is at it again...maybe I should start taking those pills the doctors prescribed me..Nah they make me feel drunk...*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah..''
"...I-I thought you only saw me as a pet..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom woke up to a pain in his leg. He frowned and looked around for the culprit. No person nor animal was close enough to him. He glanced at Haiiro. "Damn it. It must have been the imprint." He sighed.
The mark that he had left on Haiiro's back had to have a price to work. Luckily, the price was one the Ansom could pick. He chose a simple one. He would be able to feel all minor scratches, bruises, and cuts that Haiiro experienced. He was beginning to see it as a nuisance.

Haiiro sighs, heading back to the shore silently.

AriaTheWatcher said:

''If I saw you as a pet I would've only petted your head and not kissed you. About an hour ago, I kissed you. Twice..''

AriaTheWatcher said:

Ansom outstretched his legs and watched as Haiiro began to make her way back to shore. As she made her way out of the water, it seemed that her clothes had become just a little too wet....

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...there was a point where...she said fighting was in her nature...I dunno the rest after that...Being an assassin...all that..''
"Oh... I'm worried. She would have been home by now and... Ugh..." Mayumi said softly as she sat down in the couch.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''If I saw you as a pet I would've only petted your head and not kissed you. About an hour ago, I kissed you. Twice..''
"...O-oh..." Seria was having trouble remembering things. It was likely a side effect of having her mind messed with.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom outstretched his legs and watched as Haiiro began to make her way back to shore. As she made her way out of the water, it seemed that her clothes had become just a little too wet....
Haiiro just walked back to where she'd previously been laying in the sand and sat down, staring off into the sky.

Arrow parked her car on a cliff overlooking the beach, see hopped out and sat down on the sand pulling out a easle she placed it down and began to paint a scene of the ocean

Roman said:
"Oh... I'm worried. She would have been home by now and... Ugh..." Mayumi said softly as she sat down in the couch.
''Don't worry Mayumi...I'm sure she'll come back home........hopefully...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...O-oh..." Seria was having trouble remembering things. It was likely a side effect of having her mind messed with.
Haiiro just walked back to where she'd previously been laying in the sand and sat down, staring off into the sky.
''Well...yeah, she did mess with your mind...''

tumblr_notdxrYGqq1u6osmfo1_500.gif

Arrow unintently turned her painting of a calm ocean into an angry one with deep dark colors and lightning falling from the sky

Last edited by a moderator:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Perfect

~ Sadistic and Evil

[border]
dragon-ball-z-kai-cell-saga-319.gif
[/border]

Perfect sighed as he stood out in an open field... Littered in bodies. They weren't dead, just unconscious. "Why do you little humans try and fight me when you know you can't win?" He asked as another one ran at him. He sighed once more and simply slapped him, causing him to fly into a rock structure behind him. "This is pointless... I will be taking my leave now." He said as he walked awa, soon vanishing and reappearing on school grounds. "Now...I sense huge amounts of power here. Hopefully someone can quench my thirst for battle."

More Info

School

Mood:

Bored

Looking for someone... "Interesting"

Objective:

Find someone

Interacting with: Nobody

Tags: @...

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey Haiiro..." Ansom began before chuckling. "You might want to cover up a bit..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"S-so...y-you don't see me as a pet? B-but...I'm in love with you, and I also see you as my owner though..."
''Then...I can see you as both a pet and girlfriend if you wish..''

...☫She said as she smiled at her. If she truly wanted to be her pet, then so be it. She just wanted to make Seria happy☫...

NeoClassical said:
"Hey Haiiro..." Ansom began before chuckling. "You might want to cover up a bit..."
"Hmm? What the hell are you talking about?..."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...☫She said as she smiled at her. If she truly wanted to be her pet, then so be it. She just wanted to make Seria happy☫...

Seria smiles, hugging Cinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back