• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
(( Would you like to RP then? and if you do.. with Arrow or with Orsa? I can link their Forms on here )
(((( You can use which ever one. I'll be using my character, Perfect. ))))

Roman said:
Time to finally make my Cell character! :D
Wrong. It's over when I say it's over!
Cell

Perfect

• 4fc41d5bc5a19150a77963c93d870e7e5acb5978.gif

Nickname - Cell, Bio

Alias - The Perfect Warrior

Being - Unknown, but is said to be mixed DNA of strong warriors.

Age - Unknown

Gender - Unknown

Sexual Orientation - N/A

Morality - Chaotic Evil

Residency - Unknowm

Grade/Year - Does not attend

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...don't really know...she could've gone anywhere. I doubt that I could find her...''
...☆She said as she soon sat on the couch as she worried about Akane☆...
"I just home Toka... Doesn't find out. It'll probably hurt her the most out of us all.." Mayumi said quietly.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Oh well. I can't help you with love. Believe me, I'm not the best at it." He nodded. "But you got to remember something. Love is very rare actually. You will only experience, at least in the full extent, love once." He nodded.
"Sometimes people think they love someone even if they've only known each other for a few hours. That's not love. Stories claim that love is a first sight thing. That's not true for you cannot know someone's personality by looking at them. And love is a feeling towards someone's character not them."

"By that, I mean, to love someone, you must know them. And to know them means you have to spend time with them. As friends. If you dive to quickly in 'love', you will be disappointed because it won't last. Trust me."

"There is a difference between love and infatuation. Unfortunately, ninety percent of the morons at the school over there have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to love. They claim it to be love but then it ends. What?" He tilted his head sarcastically.

"Love is eternal. 'Till death do us part'. That does mean something. It means that live will last forever until both participants die. Not just one."

He shook his head. "Don't throw around that word. It'll get your heart broken because your brain makes false hope. Don't let it consume you. Get over it."

"You may just write me off. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me that is love. Tell me that you can feel it." Ansom nodded. "But trust me, you have no idea what you're talking about. And if you think you do, well, you're no different than the rest of those idiots."
"...You're right...I have a favor to ask by the way...After we're done hanging around here, could you please fix the cursed artifacts again. Mar transferred their curses into my clothing......."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You're right...I have a favor to ask by the way...After we're done hanging around here, could you please fix the cursed artifacts again. Mar transferred their curses into my clothing......."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah sure. I have no idea what you would still need them for but I guess they are rare..." He smiled. "Yeah. I thought we were done here though...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah sure. I have no idea what you would still need them for but I guess they are rare..." He smiled. "Yeah. I thought we were done here though...."
Haiiro shakes her head. "I want to stay here a little while longer..."

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Isabella stared at the options placed before, glancing to her plate and tray. It took her a few moments to decide, however, once she did, her plate was left with no space whatsoever. Though she was small, she had a large appetite. Especially since it had been a generous amount of time since she had last eaten. Her current thoughts surrounded the consumption of the food on her plate. Holding her tray carefully without an answer to Kuroh, Isabella turned her gaze to him, waiting for him to pick a table. She wasn't sure whether to stick with him or not, but she currently she didn't have a choice.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Well okay." He lied back down on the towel and stared up at the sky.
Haiiro heads back into the water to where she'd been before, only to immediately get stung by a jellyfish. "OWW!"

I was in the hallway of my school waiting for someone or something to go down in the hallway. Well this is boring I wish Sylvia was here or someone else. Than I wouldn't be so alone. My stomach growled. Dang it i'm hungry again. I looked down feeling pain in my stomach I fall into a locker unable to control my body. I'm getting so weak from the lack of blood. I need to feed. I thought my instincts for hunting started to kick in and I couldn't control myself and flew out of the school to look for someone to eat.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro heads back into the water to where she'd been before, only to immediately get stung by a jellyfish. "OWW!"
"Ow." Ansom called out. "God dammit." He immediately began to mutter a few curses. "You're not very lucky, Haiiro." He yelled.

NeoClassical said:
"Ow." Ansom called out. "God dammit." He immediately began to mutter a few curses. "You're not very lucky, Haiiro." He yelled.
"..." Haiiro leaves the water and heads back onto the shore. "I hate jellyfish so much...."

I found some humans and drained them until they died. That was the best meal I have ever had I said in my head. I smiled blood all over my face hands and clothes.

Roman said:
Alex blinked when Yuki said there was something different about the place, and him being here for so long it was hard for him to even notice. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but he soon found himself on his back with Yuki biting his neck playfully. He chuckled lightly and rolled over so he was above her. "You should warn me next time~" he said with a smile.
Yuki giggled lightly and hugged Alex. She kissed him lightly on his neck, "I've missed you so much..." she said quietly.

Lumina said:
y9RzGbL.png

tumblr_m8x8fl4OUj1re2186o1_500.gif

Iris wasn't really the biggest fan of school or sitting around being forced to listen to a teacher drone on and on about some subject she wasn't particularly interested in. But she knew she had to go, and really didn't want a bunch of tardies and absences on her record, so as much as she didn't want to, she'd be in class as often as possible. She'd just be bored senseless everyday it seemed. Iris tried to relax in class, slumping down in her seat with her eyes closed, barely listening to the teacher. What she'd give to not have to be here, really... maybe falling asleep would be a better plan... yeah. That sounded good. Iris tried to relax, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't feeling distracted by every little thing. Her nose itched, and she scrunched it up, sighing a bit before opening her eyes, glancing over at the boy sitting next to her. Maybe he'd be more fun to watch.

She still couldn't get a read on what this boy was like. Usually she didn't really care too much about other people, but maybe the fact that he was so unreadable was keeping her attention. He looked like he wanted nothing to do with being here, which made her wonder why he was even her at all. If you went to school here, you had some kind of powers, or weren't human, so she was curious about his story. She knew nothing about him, and now part of her wanted to. Iris glanced down at her textbook, realizing she had been looking at him for longer than she probably should have been, trying and failing to take any interest in what the teacher was saying.

no slide
no slide no slide
Duncan wasn't entirely listening to anything going on in the room in the least. His gaze was blank, and his arms were frozen in place. All he could think of, was why he was even at the school, much less attending class. The classes he had attended where he came from weren't really classes. It was more like combat. Shoving the thought aside, Duncan lazily trailed his gaze to the girl beside him. Iris. He had felt eyes on him for quite some time, even though he hasn't been looking, he felt it directed from her position. Upon looking at her, Iris, now staring at a notebook, he found himself with the urge to grin. On the onside, at least. On the outside, was a blank expression.

Eventually, he retraced his gaze to its original position. Time could really go by a lot faster. The longer he sat in the chair, the more irritated he became. It was entirely too dull for his liking. If he were to be awake, his attention would have to be captivated by something. And the entire attending class idea, wasn't sitting quite well with him. Still, attending class meant he had some sort of chance, to figure out where in the hell the noise that officially awoke him came from.

Nanne said:
Yuki giggled lightly and hugged Alex. She kissed him lightly on his neck, "I've missed you so much..." she said quietly.
"I missed you too... I miss you a lot. You left me a note, but a goodbye kiss would have been a lot better." Alex said, laughing lightly. "Next time you leave like that again... I'm going with. No matter what."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"..." Haiiro leaves the water and heads back onto the shore. "I hate jellyfish so much...."
"Yeah. So do I." Ansom muttered before chuckling. "I bet they hate you as well."

DarkShadow said:
I walked into the school. "Sylvia I got back from feeding on some people I was really hungry and lonely when you where gone."
"Y-you what?" SHe asked her eyes getting a little wide with shock behind her glasses.

Silvercat said:
"Y-you what?" SHe asked her eyes getting a little wide with shock behind her glasses.
"I drank some peoples blood and killed a few of them." I said looking down worried on how I appeared at this moment.

DarkShadow said:
"I drank some peoples blood and killed a few of them." I said looking down worried on how I appeared at this moment.
"O-okay...I-I um gotta go I'm going to be late for my magic class" She said shuffling back just a little before ducking down a hall way to get to her class.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''M-Mistress...? Y-You don't have to call me that..''
...☫She said as she blushed and looked at her surprised☫...
Seria frowns. "O-oh...s-sorry if I made you uncomfortable..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back