• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just to say I love you.''
enters the RP thread probably on the first day. already trying to control something...a bit hasty arent ya.))
(I'm discovering my powers, I thought I made it a lil easy to understand and its not my first day at school I have been enrolled for 2 weeks now but I was just saying on this day in particular today I get bad news about my father and I discover my powers whats so hasty)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...They must be the lucky ones..."
"W-we did?..."
"No, Haiiro, they are the unlucky ones." Ansom said distantly. "You want to find yourself. It's the only true way to grow." He smiled.

"You're blind Haiiro." He nodded. "And deaf it seems." He glanced in her direction. "You must know who you are."

Roman said:
(((( Make that just Talia. Taylor is teaching Alejandro's weapons class ))))
Zenya it is...start plz?))

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow](I'm discovering my powers, I thought I made it a lil easy to understand and its not my first day at school I have been enrolled for 2 weeks now but I was just saying on this day in particular today I get bad news about my father and I discover my powers whats so hasty)

[/QUOTE]
ok)

NeoClassical said:
"No, Haiiro, they are the unlucky ones." Ansom said distantly. "You want to find yourself. It's the only true way to grow." He smiled.
"You're blind Haiiro." He nodded. "And deaf it seems." He glanced in her direction. "You must know who you are."
"...I really am a lost cause......"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...wanna remember that feeling?''
"Y-yes mistress!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I really am a lost cause......"
"Y-yes mistress!"
"Stop it." Ansom nodded. "I've only ever called you a lost cause as a jest. Nobody is a lost cause. Some are only....misguided." He smiled and patted Haiiro on the thigh. "You'll get there though."

NeoClassical said:
"Stop it." Ansom nodded. "I've only ever called you a lost cause as a jest. Nobody is a lost cause. Some are only....misguided." He smiled and patted Haiiro on the thigh. "You'll get there though."
Haiiro sighs, staring off into the distance.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept kissing her closing her eyes as well☫...
Seria blushed, purring quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Zenya it is...start plz?))
ok)
(yep also is anyone at school now cause I would think one person would of felt the major earthquake going on right now and investigate it but any who its kool)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, staring off into the distance.
Seria blushed, purring quietly.
Ansom shook his head and laughed. "Sorry for getting all philosophical." He stood up. "Do you wanna go to a bar? Get something to drink?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow](yep also is anyone at school now cause I would think one person would of felt the major earthquake going on right now and investigate it but any who its kool)

[/QUOTE]
i guess i could? maybe? i dunno, i dont want to really...)

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head and laughed. "Sorry for getting all philosophical." He stood up. "Do you wanna go to a bar? Get something to drink?" He asked.
"...Sounds good to me...I could use a drink...or two...or fifty two..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept kissing Seria as she seemed to enjoy this very much☫...
"I-I love you mistress!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Sounds good to me...I could use a drink...or two...or fifty two..."
"I-I love you mistress!"
Ansom laughed. "Alright. I'm buying." He smiled before tilting his head. "We driving or teleporting?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow](its ok if you don't want to I guess ill probably destroy the school or pass out idk it depends if someone stops me or not)

[/QUOTE]
*i really dont want another scene where someone destroys the school or its disabled somehow...*

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow](I'm discovering my powers, I thought I made it a lil easy to understand and its not my first day at school I have been enrolled for 2 weeks now but I was just saying on this day in particular today I get bad news about my father and I discover my powers whats so hasty)

[/QUOTE]
((( Look at how the other RPers are Roleplaying. Third person (using your character's name and he,she etc in the place of 'I' makes it less confusing for those who're interacting with you. Just a tip. )))

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow](its ok if you don't want to I guess ill probably destroy the school or pass out idk it depends if someone stops me or not)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm pretty sure the school has been through worse than an earthquake. It'll be fine.)

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "Alright. I'm buying." He smiled before tilting his head. "We driving or teleporting?" He asked.
"...If you want to drive this time, fine, but if we get in a crash don't blame my bad luck."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I love you too, Seria..''
...☫She said before she kissed her again☫...
Seria purrs, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...If you want to drive this time, fine, but if we get in a crash don't blame my bad luck."
Seria purrs, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.
Ansom shrugged. "If we crash, I got more cars." He pointed to the north end of the beach. A parking lot. There was one car. His baby blue Mustang. "Let's go then." He began to walk to the car. His steps showed his obvious excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back