• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''W-What the hell is going on...?''
The actual other Seria stared at Cinder for a second. "Oh...uh...this is awkward..." The fake Seria shoves the actual other Seria off of her, backing towards Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, staring at the glass for a second before downing the whole glass without hesitation.
"Oh, well, technically I'm not from this time period, I just came here to warn you th-" The fake Seria was interrupted by an actual other Seria tackling her from behind. "YOU! What are you doing here?!"
Ansom sighed once he finished his second bottle of vodka. Usually, he would've been a little tipsy by then but he didn't feel anything.

A drunk girl came up to him but he simply sent a slap with the back of his hand and caused her to fall unconscious to the floor. No one seemed to pay attention. They were all too riled up.

He turned to Haiiro. "Ugh. This isn't as fun as it used to be."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed once he finished his second bottle of vodka. Usually, he would've been a little tipsy by then but he didn't feel anything.
A drunk girl came up to him but he simply sent a slap with the back of his hand and caused her to fall unconscious to the floor. No one seemed to pay attention. They were all too riled up.

He turned to Haiiro. "Ugh. This isn't as fun as it used to be."
Haiiro was only a bit tipsy from the glass of Thimble Beer. "Hey, bartender, another glass of Thimble Beer over here please!" She calls to the bartender before diverting her attention to Ansom. "What's not as fun as it used to be? Drinking? Drinking's always fun!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro was only a bit tipsy from the glass of Thimble Beer. "Hey, bartender, another glass of Thimble Beer over here please!" She calls to the bartender before diverting her attention to Ansom. "What's not as fun as it used to be? Drinking? Drinking's always fun!"
Ansom shrugged. "Eh. It's fine."

The bartender put another glass of Thimble Beer in from of Baiiro before walking away.

Ansom ordered a glass of red wine and sipped at it. If he wasn't going to get drunk, he could at least drink a tasty alcohol.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Eh. It's fine."
The bartender put another glass of Thimble Beer in from of Baiiro before walking away.

Ansom ordered a glass of red wine and sipped at it. If he wasn't going to get drunk, he could at least drink a tasty alcohol.
Haiiro sighs, downing the second glass of Thimble Beer. "You know, I just realized something. I'm wearing a basically completely transparent shirt right now, and not a single drunk guy has come up and messed with me. That's kinda surprising." She says, shrugging.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, downing the second glass of Thimble Beer. "You know, I just realized something. I'm wearing a basically completely transparent shirt right now, and not a single drunk guy has come up and messed with me. That's kinda surprising." She says, shrugging.
"Probably because I'm sitting right next to you." Ansom smiled. "You were scared by just looking at me. You. Goddess of destruction." He laughed and drank some more wine. "I don't think there is a level of drunk that clears you of that fear. Especially on these mortals." He chuckled and drained his glass of wine. "But I am going to say, you are starting to look really good." He laughed.

NeoClassical said:
"Probably because I'm sitting right next to you." Ansom smiled. "You were scared by just looking at me. You. Goddess of destruction." He laughed and drank some more wine. "I don't think there is a level of drunk that clears you of that fear. Especially on these mortals." He chuckled and drained his glass of wine. "But I am going to say, you are starting to look really good." He laughed.
Haiiro blushes, looking away from Ansom and calling for the bartender to bring her another glass of Thimble Beer. "There probably is one, I just have to find it."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes, looking away from Ansom and calling for the bartender to bring her another glass of Thimble Beer. "There probably is one, I just have to find it."
Ansom nodded as the bartender just set the whole bottle down by Haiiro. "Well good luck with that, Doll Face." He called for another glass of wine and downed it.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded as the bartender just set the whole bottle down by Haiiro. "Well good luck with that, Doll Face." He called for another glass of wine and downed it.
Haiiro downs the entire bottle of Thimble Beer in a matter of seconds. She was pretty goddamn drunk right now, and that had probably been an absolutely horrible idea that she'd regret later, but she didn't really care about that. She had a much lower level of alcohol tolerance than Ansom.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro downs the entire bottle of Thimble Beer in a matter of seconds. She was pretty goddamn drunk right now, and that had probably been an absolutely horrible idea that she'd regret later, but she didn't really care about that. She had a much lower level of alcohol tolerance than Ansom.
Ansom sighed as he sipped down the entire bottle of wine. He looked at it. Well at least he couldn't read the fine print anymore. He glanced at Haiiro. Did she sway?

Ansom chuckled. "Oh yeah. Alcohol's definitely kicking in." He said as his eyes trailed down her body.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed as he sipped down the entire bottle of wine. He looked at it. Well at least he couldn't read the fine print anymore. He glanced at Haiiro. Did she sway?
Ansom chuckled. "Oh yeah. Alcohol's definitely kicking in." He said as his eyes trailed down her body.
Haiiro stared at Ansom for a second or two without saying anything, just swaying slightly, before sighing and proceeding to hum to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stared at Ansom for a second or two without saying anything, just swaying slightly, before sighing and proceeding to hum to herself.
Ansom chuckled. "Oh yea. You're hammered." He nodded and called over another bottle of wine and another bottle of Thimble Beer. He handed the beer to Haiiro and the wine to his own lips.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Oh yea. You're hammered." He nodded and called over another bottle of wine and another bottle of Thimble Beer. He handed the beer to Haiiro and the wine to his own lips.
Haiiro smiles, downing the entire bottle of Thimble Beer in a matter of seconds again. She was completely hammered at this point.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, downing the entire bottle of Thimble Beer in a matter of seconds again. She was completely hammered at this point.
A very drunken, smelly man with a scraggly beard stumbled up to Haiiro and reached out to touch her shoulder. Ansom grabbed the guy's arm. "Watch it pal. This is my girl." He glanced at Haiiro. "Right, Darling?" He winked.

NeoClassical said:
A very drunken, smelly man with a scraggly beard stumbled up to Haiiro and reached out to touch her shoulder. Ansom grabbed the guy's arm. "Watch it pal. This is my girl." He glanced at Haiiro. "Right, Darling?" He winked.
Haiiro giggles. "Right, darling~" She says, staring at Ansom.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro giggles. "Right, darling~" She says, staring at Ansom.
The man grumbles something under his breath before trying to walk away. He ended up taking a few steps before falling flat on his face.

A few voices could be heard laughing at the man. "Hey, look at Gary!" One called out although his speech was rather slurred. The bar erupted into a roar of laughter. All of which the drunken man snored loudly though.

He turned to Haiiro. "I guess there is a level that reduces fear towards me." He smiled and drank some more wine.

NeoClassical said:
The man grumbles something under his breath before trying to walk away. He ended up taking a few steps before falling flat on his face.
A few voices could be heard laughing at the man. "Hey, look at Gary!" One called out although his speech was rather slurred. The bar erupted into a roar of laughter. All of which the drunken man snored loudly though.

He turned to Haiiro. "I guess there is a level that reduces fear towards me." He smiled and drank some more wine.
Haiiro grins. "Hey Ansom, what do you say after we're done here we go back to my place and have a bit of fun, eh?~"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro grins. "Hey Ansom, what do you say after we're done here we go back to my place and have a bit of fun, eh?~"
Ansom grinned before shaking his head, his smile disappearing. "Woah woah, Haiiro. I know that's the alcohol talking." He chuckled. "I can't take advantage of you like that."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom grinned before shaking his head, his smile disappearing. "Woah woah, Haiiro. I know that's the alcohol talking." He chuckled. "I can't take advantage of you like that."
Haiiro frowns. "Awwwww... Come on, don't be a spoil sport!~ You know you want to!~"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Awwwww... Come on, don't be a spoil sport!~ You know you want to!~"
"Well yeah. Duh. I want to but you're really hammered. You don't really want that." Ansom nodded. "It would be different if you were a stranger but I know you...."

NeoClassical said:
"Well yeah. Duh. I want to but you're really hammered. You don't really want that." Ansom nodded. "It would be different if you were a stranger but I know you...."
"I do really want that~ It just took me being drunk out of my fucking mind to admit it!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I do really want that~ It just took me being drunk out of my fucking mind to admit it!"
Ansom considered it for a moment before sighing. "Haiiro....I don't want to take advantage of you. I already said that." He nodded. "Tomorrow, you'll wake up and after you sober up, you'll hate me for doing it. You're not thinking straight."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom considered it for a moment before sighing. "Haiiro....I don't want to take advantage of you. I already said that." He nodded. "Tomorrow, you'll wake up and after you sober up, you'll hate me for doing it. You're not thinking straight."
"No I won't, and you know it! You're just being lame... You just don't like me...is that it?... I mean...you'd rather sleep with some stranger than you would me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"No I won't, and you know it! You're just being lame... You just don't like me...is that it?... I mean...you'd rather sleep with some stranger than you would me..."
Ansom shook his head. "No. I never said that." He sighed. "I just...." He sighed again. "Look, Haiiro, I find you super attractive and you have a rock in body but...." His eyes looked her up and down. "I....I don't know."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The actual other Seria stared at Cinder for a second. "Oh...uh...this is awkward..." The fake Seria shoves the actual other Seria off of her, backing towards Cinder.
...☫Cinder is just mainly confused☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back