• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Silvercat said:
"O-okay...I-I um gotta go I'm going to be late for my magic class" She said shuffling back just a little before ducking down a hall way to get to her class.
"Dang it" I whispered. "I must have scared her away." "Doesn't she know that vampires get weak when they don't go out and get blood from people?" I walked of to my class hoping that you where still friends with me.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "No. I never said that." He sighed. "I just...." He sighed again. "Look, Haiiro, I find you super attractive and you have a rock in body but...." His eyes looked her up and down. "I....I don't know."
Haiiro frowns, seeming really sad.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder is just mainly confused☫...
"...So...uh...what's today?" The other actual Seria asks Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, seeming really sad.
"...So...uh...what's today?" The other actual Seria asks Cinder.
Ansom sighed. "Ugh don't look like that." He shook his head. "I'm gonna regret this...." He began.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, standing up. "Alright~"
Ansom looked over at Haiiro. She did look pretty wasted. Her eye seemed glazed over. "I thought you said you didn't want anything to do with your dimension." He tilted his head.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked over at Haiiro. She did look pretty wasted. Her eye seemed glazed over. "I thought you said you didn't want anything to do with your dimension." He tilted his head.
"Weeeeell we need to go somewhere, don't we?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Sounds good to me~"
Ansom nodded. They couldn't actually drive there so he grabbed Haiiro's hand and they both appeared in the living room of his mansion. He sighed and sat down on the couch.

DarkShadow said:
"Dang it" I whispered. "I must have scared her away." "Doesn't she know that vampires get weak when they don't go out and get blood from people?" I walked of to my class hoping that you where still friends with me.
After class She headed for her Alchemy class.

Kalin Scarlet][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
"I did, jumbo" Fricka said, giggling when she was booped on her nose. She playfully pushed herself away from Leon, and then diving underwater, heading towards the bottom.

Silvercat said:
After class She headed for her Alchemy class.
(Sorry need to write that better xD )

After her Magic class she headed to the Alchemy and Brewing class. She wonderers if she had hurt him with the way she reacted. She knew that vampires needed to feed but she still felt bad for the humans who had to be victims. It was no different in her home, her parents dealt in the souls of mortals that where willing to sell them for worldly things.

*Sigh*

"This is going to be a rough school year isn't it?" she muttered as if asking someone.

Han Alister roamed the halls of the school, going nowhere in particular. Ansom had opened a portal for him to escape Haiiro's cursed dimension but then he disappeared somewhere. He decided it was best to walk.

He had Rune Class but he honestly didn't want to go. He wasn't in the mood for learning.

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/bg]
Candace was starving by the end of her combat training class. Who knew swinging around plastic could work up such an appetite? Apparently not Candace, it was unusual that a girl like her would be so ill prepared her first day. If she had known how intensive the class would be, she would have packed some snacks in her bagpack. Once the bell rung, she made a beeline to the cafeteria. Her lopsided twin tails bounced as she walked through the cafeteria line, gazing with awe at all the sweets. Her name wasn't candy for nothing, she had a huge sweet tooth and it certainly showed, her tray consisted of mostly sweets.

After exiting the lunch line with her tray full of sugar, she scanned the cafeteria for any interesting faces. This being her first year attending the school, she was desperate for friends. Whack jobs like her would be ideal, but she could settle for any one as long it meant a pair of ears that would willingly listening to her. Nearby was a girl with hair so magical looking that it managed to catch her eye. Candace immediately walked to the sparkly indivisual and greeted her with a grin. "Hi name's Candy! Mind if I sit here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back