• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
Arrow Jumped as she heard the crash and bangs behind her * the world is falling!!! I KNEW IT WOULD!!* Then realized as she turned around...that is was Sylvia Lying on the floor with books scattered around her "Sylvia?? What are you- Oh! Geez Here let me help you" She said as she held out her hand for Sylvia to grab onto
"S-sorry D-didn't m-mean to startle you" She said as she took Arrow's hand. "S-sometimes I feel like I have two left feet" She said her cheeks dark red from embarrassment. "W-where are my glasses?"

NeoClassical said:
Han Alister stopped once he trashed the outside courtyard. It was pretty empty, save a few students that were busy either cutting class or trying to get to class.
He could hear birds in the air and the sun was definitely warm on that day. Thankfully, there was a slight breeze to keep the temperature relatively cool.

Han smiled and nodded before walking to a nearby bench and sitting down.
Silvercat said:
"S-sorry D-didn't m-mean to startle you" She said as she took Arrow's hand. "S-sometimes I feel like I have two left feet" She said her cheeks dark red from embarrassment. "W-where are my glasses?"
Arrow chuckled as she handed Sylvia her Glasses "Here you go " she said and then started to pick up all the books that scattered the floor "Guess that Gravity book was pretty heavy huh? " she said joking handing the books to her

-----------------------------------

Oras Watched A Guy Sit down on the bench below her , She flapped her wings before Flying to a higher branch

kk1243 said:
Arrow chuckled as she handed Sylvia her Glasses "Here you go " she said and then started to pick up all the books that scattered the floor "Guess that Gravity book was pretty heavy huh? " she said joking handing the books to her

Oras Watched A Guy Sit down on the bench below her , She flapped her wings before Flying to a higher branch
Han was about to pull out a book when he heard a peculiar noise. Wings? He frowned and looked around. It definitely wasn't a bird. No the wind sound was too great. He eventually glanced upwards and noticed something large in the tree. He tilted his head. "So that's what caused it...." He muttered.

kk1243 said:

"Y-yeah I guess" She replied chuckling embarrassed

NeoClassical said:
Han was about to pull out a book when he heard a peculiar noise. Wings? He frowned and looked around. It definitely wasn't a bird. No the wind sound was too great. He eventually glanced upwards and noticed something large in the tree. He tilted his head. "So that's what caused it...." He muttered.
Oras Plunged down from the tree and then spreading her long wings Took off straight into the sky, She circled around above her tree With the sun glinting off her feathers * Oh geez...It would be horrible if I suddenly changed back up here....But I might as well enjoy it while I can* The Hawk was her favorite form of all

Silvercat said:
"Y-yeah I guess" She replied chuckling embarrassed
Arrow Laughed "Ok Not the best Joke I have done.." She got up and stretched "So how did it go with the vampire...I just saw him covered in blood?"

kk1243 said:
Oras Plunged down from the tree and then spreading her long wings Took off straight into the sky, She circled around above her tree With the sun glinting off her feathers * Oh geez...It would be horrible if I suddenly changed back up here....But I might as well enjoy it while I can* The Hawk was her favorite form of all
Han watched the hawk as it seemed to be playing around with itself. He chuckled as his eyes followed the animal's erratic movements.

kk1243 said:
Arrow Laughed "Ok Not the best Joke I have done.." She got up and stretched "So how did it go with the vampire...I just saw him covered in blood?"
"O-oh h-he just got back from feeding I-I guess" She said as she adjusted her glasses and slung her book bag back over her shoulder.

NeoClassical said:
Han watched the hawk as it seemed to be playing around with itself. He chuckled as his eyes followed the animal's erratic movements.
Silvercat said:
"O-oh h-he just got back from feeding I-I guess" She said as she adjusted her glasses and slung her book bag back over her shoulder.
"Wonder who had to pay the price for that" Arrow said dryly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Swooped back and forth before Doing a spiral down to the earth and pulling back up right before she touched the ground - No correct that , She thought as she felt slightly off balance ... " Guess I touched one of my wings to close" She needed to Land as it wasn't safe to fly off balance like this

kk1243 said:
"Wonder who had to pay the price for that" Arrow said dryly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Swooped back and forth before Doing a spiral down to the earth and pulling back up right before she touched the ground - No correct that , She thought as she felt slightly off balance ... " Guess I touched one of my wings to close" She needed to Land as it wasn't safe to fly off balance like this
"I don't know b-but I feel bad for them *sigh*" She walked along quietly with Arrow after that.

Silvercat said:
"I don't know b-but I feel bad for them *sigh*" She walked along quietly with Arrow after that
Arrow Stayed silent Letting Sylvia Think to herself * I wonder what she thinks of the vampire now....Why do I not like him? Oh...becuase he kills people and drinks their blood maybe....* She looked over at Sylvia after a moment or two of silence "So...Do you have any classes going on right now? "

kk1243 said:
Arrow Stayed silent Letting Sylvia Think to herself * I wonder what she thinks of the vampire now....Why do I not like him? Oh...becuase he kills people and drinks their blood maybe....* She looked over at Sylvia after a moment or two of silence "So...Do you have any classes going on right now? "
Sylvia looked over and smiled a little "I have one more and thats it for the day"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia looked over and smiled a little "I have one more and thats it for the day"
She thought to her self as she talked to Arrow "Gah why do I still find him attractive, what he did was horrible but whyyyy???"

Silvercat said:
Arrow Smiled " I'm All done for the day, You want to go to the beach after your done with your last class?"

kk1243 said:
Arrow Smiled " I'm All done for the day, You want to go to the beach after your done with your last class?"
"I-I have to get s-some homework done tonight...that and I don't have a swim suit or anything" She answered, the last little bit so silent it was almost in audit-able.

Silvercat said:
"I-I have to get s-some homework done tonight...that and I don't have a swim suit or anything" She answered, the last little bit so silent it was almost in audit-able.
Arrow Shrugged " I don't swim at the beach, I found a nice little Cliff that overlooks it and you can see so far out in the ocean..the waves crash over each other and against the rocks...and you can hear the gulls screaming.." Her eyes took a dreamy look when she talked about it "Oh and it sounds like you are going to have to come with my and PoshPosh when we go shopping later " she said this with a teasing grin

kk1243 said:
Arrow Shrugged " I don't swim at the beach, I found a nice little Cliff that overlooks it and you can see so far out in the ocean..the waves crash over each other and against the rocks...and you can hear the gulls screaming.." Her eyes took a dreamy look when she talked about it "Oh and it sounds like you are going to have to come with my and PoshPosh when we go shopping later " she said this with a teasing grin
"F-for what?" Sylvia asked nervously, though she knew what it probably was going to be that Arrow wanted her to go shopping for.

"M-maybe I'll go, but I have to get back and get my homework done, they gave us a lot for a first day."

Silvercat said:
"F-for what?" Sylvia asked nervously, though she knew what it probably was going to be that Arrow wanted her to go shopping for.
"M-maybe I'll go, but I have to get back and get my homework done, they gave us a lot for a first day."
Arrow Rolled her eyes " A swimsuit Unless you are scared of water? Or Uncomfortable picking out clothes in front of people? " Arrow had experience with that...She used to never be able to do anything or go anywhere without her ...brother... But now that he was gone, she had learned to do it on her own.. "I guess if you don't want to we could just go pick up some food and watch a movie on our free time

kk1243 said:
Arrow Rolled her eyes " A swimsuit Unless you are scared of water? Or Uncomfortable picking out clothes in front of people? " Arrow had experience with that...She used to never be able to do anything or go anywhere without her ...brother... But now that he was gone, she had learned to do it on her own.. "I guess if you don't want to we could just go pick up some food and watch a movie on our free time
"N-no thats fine we can go."

"Ummm n-no it's n-not that it's more of....I d-don't know how to swim" She said shamefully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmm lunch hall?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
''Sure.''

...♱She said before leading Mitsu to the lunch hall♱...

Roman said:
Luke sighed lightly when he heard her giggles. It sort of reminded him of a scene in a scary movie he liked, but that wasn't what mattered right now. He rubbed the back of his head as he walked out of the room and made his way to the kitchen to sew if she was somewhere in there. "Rena?"
She giggled again as she ambushed him by appearing infront of him and kissing him then disapearing again before he could react

Silvercat said:
"N-no thats fine we can go."
"Ummm n-no it's n-not that it's more of....I d-don't know how to swim" She said shamefully.
Arrow Looked at Sylvia "Well geez! Here I am the best teacher for everything and here you are not knowing how to swim!! I say perfect match!!!! " She smiled " On our first free-free day I am going to take you out shopping and We will Get you a swimsuit ,....and poshposh... And then I'll teach you at a private swimming pole at My parents house" Arrow Looked at Sylvia and held out her hand " Deal? I do this for you and Archery training and you can teach me some of your magic classes and study with me! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back