• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, sitting down next to Ansom. "Whenever you're ready handsome~"
"...Oh goddamn it, see, this is why I hate piggybacking off of time travelers, you end up interrupting something important by accident." The other actual Seria says before the fake Seria disappears. "...Aaaaand there goes my ride back to my time period...oh goddamn it!"
''I...know a friend who can take you back to your time? Wait, why are you here in the first place...?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro giggles, enjoying the kiss, but ready for more than just a kiss.
Ansom broke away from the kiss and pushed Haiiro down so she was lying down. He moved on top of her. "So les get started, shall we?"

(Fade...?)

"Fiiiiiine." She said to him before appearing with her arms around his neck and smiling up at him happily

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well....kind of. Last time I was here, everyone treated me like I was a little girl because of my height...''
...♱She said as she blushed out of embarrassment♱...
"Well this time if any one does they will be getting a foot up the ass." She said to her

Daniel reaving]"Fiiiiiine." She said to him before appearing with her arms around his neck and smiling up at him happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"Well this time if any one does they will be getting a foot up the ass." She said to her
''Alright.''

...♱She said as she smiled up at her♱...

kk1243 said:
Arrow smiled and then left the building , Deep sadness filled her as she looked down at the book Of monsters that Sylvia had lended her, * One of the reported cases of deaths by Demons; Ark age 19 died from demon attack on may 21st * It kept running through her head and she needed it out... she walked into the courtyard and sat down on an empty bench away from where some people where.
As Sylvia thumbed through her paper work for Myth and Lore she wondered why Arrow was so excited to read the monster book she loaned to her. She shrugged, maybe she was trying to find what her Teddy bear was. "SYLVIA!" the teacher shouted at her to get her attention, and she jumped a little in her seat and went back to work.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...know a friend who can take you back to your time? Wait, why are you here in the first place...?''
"To stop that fake Seria, obviously!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom broke away from the kiss and pushed Haiiro down so she was lying down. He moved on top of her. "So les get started, shall we?"
(Fade...?)
"Yes, let's get started~"

(Yeah, fade. :P )

Daniel reaving]"Fiiiiiine." She said to him before appearing with her arms around his neck and smiling up at him happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Luke smiled as he looked at his fiancé. "Nice to see you again." He said jokingly. "Should we get down to business? All we need is a cake now."

Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more and hugged her lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

"That will be easy." She said to him
...♱Neo smiled as she hugged her arm♱...

Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more and hugged her lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

"That will be easy." She said to him
"So you must know what kind if cake you want then." Luke said with a smile.

NeoClassical said:
(Do you want the first post or should I?)
(You. :P )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...okay...''
"...So...uh...I'm technically from a completely different timeline...This stuff that happened to...well...I guess current me...yeah, that never happened in my timeline."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more as they got to the cafeteria and looked around. "Where do you want to sit?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''I dunno....up to you~''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...So...uh...I'm technically from a completely different timeline...This stuff that happened to...well...I guess current me...yeah, that never happened in my timeline."
''Oh...I wanna ask what actually happened but...I feel that would be dangerous..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Yokay.)

Ansom woke up and blinked rapidly. He was in his bed so he sat up. The movement was a little too quick and he got a little nauseated by it. His head pounded.

His memory was pretty fuzzy but then he glanced over and he noticed Haiiro right next to him. His eyes widened before he shook his head slowly. "Welp.... What a night...." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." She said as she pulled her over to the table and sat down happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo sat down as well and smiled at Mitsu before leaning on her a bit♱...

NeoClassical said:
(Yokay.)
Ansom woke up and blinked rapidly. He was in his bed so he sat up. The movement was a little too quick and he got a little nauseated by it. His head pounded.

His memory was pretty fuzzy but then he glanced over and he noticed Haiiro right next to him. His eyes widened before he shook his head slowly. "Welp.... What a night...." He muttered.
Haiiro yawned, slowly waking up and... She felt absolutely horrible...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...I wanna ask what actually happened but...I feel that would be dangerous..''
"What? No, not really. I mean, changing the past just makes a timeline different from the one you came from, you still go back to the timeline you came from, so I'd just be helping you and doing nothing for myself."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro yawned, slowly waking up and... She felt absolutely horrible...
"What? No, not really. I mean, changing the past just makes a timeline different from the one you came from, you still go back to the timeline you came from, so I'd just be helping you and doing nothing for myself."
Ansom noticed that Haiiro had just woke up so he spoke softly. "Careful. You drank quite a bit yesterday." He warned, placing a hand on her arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back