• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro yawned, slowly waking up and... She felt absolutely horrible...
"What? No, not really. I mean, changing the past just makes a timeline different from the one you came from, you still go back to the timeline you came from, so I'd just be helping you and doing nothing for myself."
''Well...I guess it's fine if you don't tell me really.....But well...what happened anyway?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I guess it's fine if you don't tell me really.....But well...what happened anyway?''
"That...well...fake me decided to attack me and try to kill the you from my timeline before hopping back here to fulfill some stupid plan or something, so I just hitched a ride by complete accident."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom noticed that Haiiro had just woke up so he spoke softly. "Careful. You drank quite a bit yesterday." He warned, placing a hand on her arm.
Haiiro frowns, just laying there silently.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"That...well...fake me decided to attack me and try to kill the you from my timeline before hopping back here to fulfill some stupid plan or something, so I just hitched a ride by complete accident."
''....I feel like I'm always getting into some kind of cluster fuck...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom sighed. "I told you that you were going to regret it." He shook his head. "I'm sorry...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and nodded happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and smiled as he walked towards their bedroom. "So... What kind of cake do you want? And you should get dressed. Don't need you going anywhere in your underwear." He said, as he opened the bedroom door and motioned for her to go in, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....I feel like I'm always getting into some kind of cluster fuck...''
"...With the way this timeline is headed...it's gonna get way weirder."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "I told you that you were going to regret it." He shook his head. "I'm sorry...."
"...Actually, that's not what I regret right now...I regret drinking so much Thimble Beer... I don't mind the sex..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Actually, that's not what I regret right now...I regret drinking so much Thimble Beer... I don't mind the sex..."
''I really wonder how weird...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He made a curious sound before standing up from the bed. He still didn't have any clothes on so he put on a pair of sweatpants and a purple shirt. "I thought you weren't attracted to me." He shrugged. "Well, I guess sex doesn't involve attraction...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I really wonder how weird...''
"...You REALLY don't want to know that."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He made a curious sound before standing up from the bed. He still didn't have any clothes on so he put on a pair of sweatpants and a purple shirt. "I thought you weren't attracted to me." He shrugged. "Well, I guess sex doesn't involve attraction...."
"...I'm kinda attracted to you...in a way..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You REALLY don't want to know that."
"...I'm kinda attracted to you...in a way..."
Ansom smiled and then chuckled. "Oh really?" He sat down on the edge of the bed. "And what way is that?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright..''
"I'll just say that it got so crazy at one point that...well...I went batshit insane and almost committed suicide."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and then chuckled. "Oh really?" He sat down on the edge of the bed. "And what way is that?" He asked.
"In a way I don't quite understand... But I do feel an attraction to you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I'll just say that it got so crazy at one point that...well...I went batshit insane and almost committed suicide."
''Shit..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I love you~''
"Love you babe." She said back happily

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and smiled as he walked towards their bedroom. "So... What kind of cake do you want? And you should get dressed. Don't need you going anywhere in your underwear." He said, as he opened the bedroom door and motioned for her to go in, laughing lightly.
"We are going somewhere? And why not?" She asked the last part teasingly as she walked into the room and started to undress while looking for a pair of day clothes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Love you babe." She said back happily
"We are going somewhere? And why not?" She asked the last part teasingly as she walked into the room and started to undress while looking for a pair of day clothes

[/QUOTE]
"Well... It goes against the simple rules of society. As much as I'd like to see you in your undies all day, the public is full of people who aren't me and my eyes are the only eyes that can be on you." Luke said as he walked into the room and cleaned his lenses to his glasses.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom nodded and looked down at the ground. "Oh I understand. You couldn't get the one you really want, so you needed a fallback guy. That's me, right?" He sighed.

Roman said:
"Well... It goes against the simple rules of society. As much as I'd like to see you in your undies all day, the public is full of people who aren't me and my eyes are the only eyes that can be on you." Luke said as he walked into the room and cleaned his lenses to his glasses.
"We've both killed hundreds of people. Me thousands. We aren't exactly people that fit into society. But you are right. Your eyes are the only ones that are allowed to see me." She said as she put on a pretty black dress that went down to her knees then smiled at him as she put her glasses on then made sure her hair was the way it should be

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and looked down at the ground. "Oh I understand. You couldn't get the one you really want, so you needed a fallback guy. That's me, right?" He sighed.
"...The one I want doesn't exist and never has...I needed someone real, who I still felt an attraction to..."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We've both killed hundreds of people. Me thousands. We aren't exactly people that fit into society. But you are right. Your eyes are the only ones that are allowed to see me." She said as she put on a pretty black dress that went down to her knees then smiled at him as she put her glasses on then made sure her hair was the way it should be

[/QUOTE]
"We may have killed before, but we haven't recently. We've just been laying low and we should probably go and step back into our comfort zone because this happiness phase is making me itch." Luke said as he put his cellphone in his pocket. "Also, have you thought about having a kid or has your mother's threats toward me changed your mind?"

Roman said:
"We may have killed before, but we haven't recently. We've just been laying low and we should probably go and step back into our comfort zone because this happiness phase is making me itch." Luke said as he put his cellphone in his pocket. "Also, have you thought about having a kid or has your mother's threats toward me changed your mind?"
"I still want a child." She said to him as she smiled more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I still want a child." She said to him as she smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed lightly, "Think we can talk to your mother about it? She doesn't want me to do any of that... Stuff. Maybe we should call her later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back