• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Love you babe." She said back happily
"We are going somewhere? And why not?" She asked the last part teasingly as she walked into the room and started to undress while looking for a pair of day clothes

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled and leaned into her♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
The current Seria just seemed completely confused and was completely silent.
...☫Cinder just looked at the current Seria before she hugged her and looked to see if the time traveled Seria was still there☫...

Silvercat said:
After class She headed for her Alchemy class.
I walked to her alchemy class following her scent. I stopped and looked at the end of the hall way and saw you. I flew up near the ceiling so you wouldn't notice me. The only thing is I can't get the chance to see you then because the bell rang and I was late for my own class.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder just looked at the current Seria before she hugged her and looked to see if the time traveled Seria was still there☫...
Time travel Seria just stood there, looking around with a melancholy expression. Current Seria purrs quietly.

DarkShadow said:
I walked to her alchemy class following her scent. I stopped and looked at the end of the hall way and saw you. I flew up near the ceiling so you wouldn't notice me. The only thing is I can't get the chance to see you then because the bell rang and I was late for my own class.
For some strange reason Sylvia had the feeling that someone or something was watching her, but she shrugged off the thought. She wasn't that noticeable and well theres a million students around here whos glances could just send a shiver down your spine.

Silvercat said:
For some strange reason Sylvia had the feeling that someone or something was watching her, but she shrugged off the thought. She wasn't that noticeable and well theres a million students around here whos glances could just send a shiver down your spine.
I went to my class and I had to do homework for the first time in my life and I didn't like it.

DarkShadow said:
I went to my class and I had to do homework for the first time in my life and I didn't like it.
After Class Sylvia talked with Arrorw for a bit before heading to her Myth and Lore class.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Please do......"
''Okay.''

...☫She said before getting her phone but before she could dial, Yuki had appeared already☫...

''I know when a time traveler is here...you don't have to call me Cinder.''

...⊹She said before looking at the time traveler⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...☫She said before getting her phone but before she could dial, Yuki had appeared already☫...

''I know when a time traveler is here...you don't have to call me Cinder.''

...⊹She said before looking at the time traveler⊹...
The future Seria sighs. "I want to go back to my original time period..."

DarkShadow said:
I sat down next to you and I waited for the class to begin.
Sylvia whittled away at her school work and got yelled at once for not paying attention. Once in a while she would steal a glance at him.

I looked at the teacher, feeling eyes on me from someone else at times,I didn't want to look at her because she might shyly look away,so I just kept looking at the teacher. Liking being looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back