• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I won't let the fake touch you. Alright?''
"T-That's not the only thing I'm worried about! I-I'm not just worried about myself! I-I'm worried that the fake me might hurt someone else! I'd gladly let them hurt me if it stopped them from hurting anyone else!"

Nona said:
((*raises hand* I did tag you in that post back a bit of you're still interested in replying...:'D))
((Dang, now I have to go and find that reply xD ))

Nexus was feeling better now, however... His body was very stressed so he was taking a long nap. Axel was in a coma though, because he had suffered excessive injuries from Nexus. Axel however, in his mind was worried about Kotori. Who knows, maybe this Ineur or Akuma was going to attack her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Y-You know what I meant."
Seria sighs. "T-That was really strange...."
Ansom chuckled. "Yeah, I know." He smiled and kissed Haiiro before standing up. "Yeah. You were pretty damn good." He laughed.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled softly, "Okay...next time." she said quietly. She then kissed his neck softly and ran her fingers through his hair.
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki back, his hold on her growing tighter. "No questions either." He said before he continued to kiss her.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Yeah, I know." He smiled and kissed Haiiro before standing up. "Yeah. You were pretty damn good." He laughed.
Haiiro smiles before realizing something. "...I really should've thought to bring a change of clothes..." She mutters to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles before realizing something. "...I really should've thought to bring a change of clothes..." She mutters to herself.
Ansom chuckled. "You look good without them. But you can borrow a shirt of mind or something." He said, pointing to his closet.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "You look good without them. But you can borrow a shirt of mind or something." He said, pointing to his closet.
"Well, I mean, I can't just walk around naked 24/7... So, thanks for letting me borrow a shirt." She says before getting up and putting on a shirt that she'd just randomly walked over and grabbed out of Ansom's closet.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, I mean, I can't just walk around naked 24/7... So, thanks for letting me borrow a shirt." She says before getting up and putting on a shirt that she'd just randomly walked over and grabbed out of Ansom's closet.
Ansom smiled and walked over to Haiiro, putting his arms around her. "So....what do you wanna do now?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "So was that just a one night stand or...." He tilted his head and asked the question slowly.
"...That depends on how you want it to be. I'd prefer it to not just be a one night stand."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...That depends on how you want it to be. I'd prefer it to not just be a one night stand."
"Really?" Ansom smiled. "So....are you saying that you want us to be dating?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"T-That's not the only thing I'm worried about! I-I'm not just worried about myself! I-I'm worried that the fake me might hurt someone else! I'd gladly let them hurt me if it stopped them from hurting anyone else!"
''We can try and stop her...and I don't want you getting hurt...''

JJKab said:
Chler smiled widely, not believing what she heard.
"Super. So... Uhm... Maiko? Can I ask you something?" She asked, small blush appearing on her cheeks.

"What do you imagine your... Ahem.. Girlfriend to be" She asked softly, looking down at the plate, standing up slowly.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

""my... girlfriend?" she blinked, looking away for a moment and trying to suppress an incredulous laugh. she just couldn't believe she was being asked. it was like a daydream. she wanted to opt for something cheesy at first, something plainly flirtatious or silly, but she gave it some serious thought. ""probably... a girl who's just considerate, really. it's easy to just be nice to someone on the surface, but i think it's important to really care about people, too." she seems really pensive for a moment, her voice seeming to trail a little as she speaks. after a moment of silence though, she seems to just smile again, giving chler a wink.

""what about you? what are you looking for?"

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Last edited by a moderator:
rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

""my... girlfriend?" she blinked, looking away for a moment and trying to suppress an incredulous laugh. she just couldn't believe she was being asked. it was like a daydream. she wanted to opt for something cheesy at first, something plainly flirtatious or silly, but she gave it some serious thought. ""probably... a girl who's just considerate, really. it's easy to just be nice to someone on the surface, but i think it's important to really care about people, too." she seems really pensive for a moment, her voice seeming to trail a little as she speaks. after a moment of silence though, she seems to just smile again, giving chler a wink.

""what about you? what are you looking for?"

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler, looking at Maiko speak, couldn't help but laugh a little. The type that she was looking for was identical of that Maiko described.

"Exactly the same... Uhm.... I would never be mean to my.... Akhem... Girlfriend..." She exclaimed softly, looking into Maiko's eyes with a small smile

"I'd make sure she'd be loved and taken care of as much as I cpuld"

The Royal Keen](( Here ya go. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL] ))
((Thankies :3))

~*Elaena Rillas*~

tumblr_ngpe88jlZ11sddgmeo1_500.gif

Elaena nodded "Of course, yeah I can do that" she said with a small yawn. "When me and my twin started out we had to find everything ourselves and this campus is pretty huge, so I understand who you could get lost" she explained as she began walking, glancing over at Junchi as they fixed their hair and smiled "Your hair looks nice" she said with a nod, which brought her attention back to moonstones peculiar hair that they wouldn't show.

TheDragoon said:
((Dang, now I have to go and find that reply xD ))
Nexus was feeling better now, however... His body was very stressed so he was taking a long nap. Axel was in a coma though, because he had suffered excessive injuries from Nexus. Axel however, in his mind was worried about Kotori. Who knows, maybe this Ineur or Akuma was going to attack her.

~*Ilaani*~

giphy.gif

With a gentle sigh, Ilaani got up from where she was sitting. Her little pet following her right at her heels as she walked to the kitchen to get a snack and a glass of water. She knew Axel was in a bad way being in a coma and all, she had rang the hospital a few times to check on his condition. Unfortunately, though she wanted to tell Kotori about Axels condition because of course that was the eight thing to do, she didn't know Kotori at all or anything about her, just a name. So she couldn't call her or find her to tell her. Tucking that thought aside for now, she grabbed her snack and water and headed back to where Nexus was resting. He may have been better but she didn't know that yet so she continued to stay in the room as he rested. Entering the room she then took a seat at the window, looking out of it as she took a bite of the apple she had gotten herself.

Extra Info

Her home

Looking out the window

Mood:

Still a bit down

Objective:

Stay with Nexus

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Mayyflower said:
@Nona

~?Luke Shun?~

love___rin_matsuoka_x_reader___finale___by_kaleidoscopecourtney-d8sfh08.jpg

Luke walked around the park and sat on a bench and relaxed, looking up at the sky and sighing. All he could think about was Kairassi and how she was like his only friend. He had a slight crush on her but he didn't know how to show her. Her not knowing how he felt irritated the shit out of him. He was not the romantic type but when it comes to her he wanted to be. " ugh.." He groaned and looked around

Extra Info

The park

Thinking about his situation.

Mood:

Frustrated

Objective:

Figure out what he's gonna do.

Interacting with:

None

Tags:

@Nona

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

2a9519e945c76c56143ddb56eb343d9b.jpg

Kairassi didn't waste much time in getting out of school once classes finished for the day, she left and headed straight to the park. All these boring theory classes were boring her to shreds and it took all her energy to not ditch classes for the day since she promised herself she wouldn't do that this year. Letting a sigh of relief that she could finally walk around and stretch her legs a little she walked around the park soon stopping when she spotted a familiar face. She had a feeling she'd find him here. A smile began spreading across her face as she made her way over to the bench he was sitting on from behind, upon arriving there she poked his cheek and giggled a little "Hi~"

Extra Info

The park

Talking to Luke

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

Nona said:
((I think so? I haven't been replying to anyone for the past day or two ;v;))
(Lena and one of your characters at library, if I recall correctly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back