• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I did, jumbo" Fricka said, giggling when she was booped on her nose. She playfully pushed herself away from Leon, and then diving underwater, heading towards the bottom.
Leon watched her dive further down into the pool as he floated on the surface, the quiet of the fairly large space appealing to him quite a bit.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon watched her dive further down into the pool as he floated on the surface, the quiet of the fairly large space appealing to him quite a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Fricka skon came up for air, gasping lightly, as she made her way to the ledge, climbing onto it.

"Alright, this was pretty fun time with you" She said, smiling in a friendly manner at Leon.

"What do you want to do now? Or maybe you could get me to my dorm?" She asked softly, sitti g sown on the ledge.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus snickered as he began to nibble her neck so he could tickle her. "You heard me, I'm gonna tease you~" He said as the redness on his face grew a bit.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani blushed more "H-Hey I thought you said you were tired" she stammered. Yep it had been a while so, she wasn't used to being teased like that. So she was starting to get flustered.

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena laughed lightly "You're welcome, I could braid it sometime if you'd like" she offered before Moonstone talked about where to go "Really? So you two haven't been to the cafeteria or anything yet? Man they really need to start showing new students around properly..." She said before turning in the direction of the cafeteria "We can head there to get something to eat if you two are hungry?" She suggested.

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags: @

Nona said:
((@JJKab I can't seem to find your last reply :'I do you remember it?))
(Grunty grunt.... Siiiigh, Somrthing along the lines of)

Lena smirked lightly, laying the book on the table and sitting down.

"I pretty much like readimg, just don't have the time for it. Here is one I adore. It's about Polish history. Do you know anything about Poland?" She asked, smiling slyly.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani blushed more "H-Hey I thought you said you were tired" she stammered. Yep it had been a while so, she wasn't used to being teased like that. So she was starting to get flustered.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena laughed lightly "You're welcome, I could braid it sometime if you'd like" she offered before Moonstone talked about where to go "Really? So you two haven't been to the cafeteria or anything yet? Man they really need to start showing new students around properly..." She said before turning in the direction of the cafeteria "We can head there to get something to eat if you two are hungry?" She suggested.

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Mei Junchi

"I'd love it if you braided my hair. We could get to know each other better during that. Also, sure! I haven't eaten anything for a while now. Well, I've eaten some snacks on the way here, but nothing like an actual meal." Junchi replied.

"I don't really get hungry, but I love to eat." Moonstone responded.

"Oh yeah. They're a huge big eater. I'm pretty sure their stomach is a void." Junchi added.

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

JJKab said:
(Grunty grunt.... Siiiigh, Somrthing along the lines of)
Lena smirked lightly, laying the book on the table and sitting down.

"I pretty much like readimg, just don't have the time for it. Here is one I adore. It's about Polish history. Do you know anything about Poland?" She asked, smiling slyly.
((Thanks :'3 sorry my alerts are acting up I've missed more than a few peoples replies ;- ;) )

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota laughed quietly "I always have the time for reading...probably too much time" she said as she tilted her head "Yeah, I know some stuff about it, I've read a book or two" she said with a nod.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Extra Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Nexus pulled back a little and nuzzled her nose. "You think a little drowsiness is gonna keep me from you?" He said with a chuckle.

Nona said:
((Thanks :'3 sorry my alerts are acting up I've missed more than a few peoples replies ;- ;) )

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota laughed quietly "I always have the time for reading...probably too much time" she said as she tilted her head "Yeah, I know some stuff about it, I've read a book or two" she said with a nod.

"For example? What do you know?" Lena asked, cupping her chin, looking at Dakota curiously.

"And I'm asking, because I've got my Uncle in Poland and my grand-father here!" She exclaimed, giggling softly.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled at him "I'm sure you could" she checked the time on her phone briefly "Well, I was going to go get some lunch and time is ticking so I better get going" she looked at him "Or you could come along to if you want? You seem fun to talk with...or wait, that didn't sound weird did it?" She scratched the side of her face lightly, smiling a bit sheepishly.

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him as he sighed, slowing the twiddling of her thumbs until they stopped. She didn't exactly know what his reaction meant but she didn't have much time to ask since Kaname had began walking and mentioning lunch. So the question just left her mind as she then began to follow alongside him, giving a nod in response to his words.

Arthur smiled. "Well, thanks for the support." He laughed. "It's always nice to receive it from strangers." He tilted his head. "I'll tag along if that's fine with you. You're pretty cool to talk to as well." He smiled and nodded.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
"Really?" Ansom smiled. "So....are you saying that you want us to be dating?"
"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We can try and stop her...and I don't want you getting hurt...''
"I-I don't care if I get hurt mistress, I just don't want anyone else to get hurt!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying."
"I-I don't care if I get hurt mistress, I just don't want anyone else to get hurt!"
Ansom nodded and shrugged. "Well sure. I don't mind that at all." He chuckled before frowning. "Although my last relationship resulted in a total failure that left me heartbroken...." He sighed.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and shrugged. "Well sure. I don't mind that at all." He chuckled before frowning. "Although my last relationship resulted in a total failure that left me heartbroken...." He sighed.
"...Really? What happened?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Really? What happened?"
Ansom sighed. He honestly didn't want to talk about but he figured it would be fine. "It's kind of fuzzy now but we had some kind of fight that eventually led her to choosing someone over me. Another girl." He nodded. "Yeah. I later found out that she was pregnant and I tried to get back with her. You know, to be a father that's present and because I honestly lo-liked her." He looked down at the ground. "But, she still chose the other girl."

He shrugged. "My daughter still hung out with me and even lived here for while but eventually she left. Now, we're not on good terms at all."

He chuckled slightly before looking at Haiiro. "Oh, I forgot to mention. The other girl that got chosen was another one of my daughters from awhile back."

JJKab said:
Fricka skon came up for air, gasping lightly, as she made her way to the ledge, climbing onto it.
"Alright, this was pretty fun time with you" She said, smiling in a friendly manner at Leon.

"What do you want to do now? Or maybe you could get me to my dorm?" She asked softly, sitti g sown on the ledge.
"I could eat something. Unless you would rather I take you to your dorm?" He asked, swimming to the ledge, and offering Fricka a gentle smile.

Roman said:
"G-Good guy? What do you mean by that? Like good boyfriend?" Luke asked, wondering if she was referring to him as one of those cheesy heroes... Though... He didn't even know anymore. Sometimes he killed for both good and bad. He considered himself and anti-hero at some points.
"Yeah like a good boyfriend." She said back happily

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. He honestly didn't want to talk about but he figured it would be fine. "It's kind of fuzzy now but we had some kind of fight that eventually led her to choosing someone over me. Another girl." He nodded. "Yeah. I later found out that she was pregnant and I tried to get back with her. You know, to be a father that's present and because I honestly lo-liked her." He looked down at the ground. "But, she still chose the other girl."
He shrugged. "My daughter still hung out with me and even lived here for while but eventually she left. Now, we're not on good terms at all."

He chuckled slightly before looking at Haiiro. "Oh, I forgot to mention. The other girl that got chosen was another one of my daughters from awhile back."
"Oof, that sucks. That had to be hard on you."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I could eat something. Unless you would rather I take you to your dorm?" He asked, swimming to the ledge, and offering Fricka a gentle smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Sure. I'd go eat something with ya"

Fricka said, smili g softly, as she went to the changing rooms, humming quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah like a good boyfriend." She said back happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed in relief. "Ah... That's good to know. I thought she considered me a hero.." He said as he put his glasses on. "Anyways, are you ready? I think the store is about to close soon and then we'd end up having to steal the cake."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oof, that sucks. That had to be hard on you."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. But losing my daughter and Shira were both my fault so I can't be too upset about it." He put his hands in his pocket. "I'm just not a good person, I guess."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. But losing my daughter and Shira were both my fault so I can't be too upset about it." He put his hands in his pocket. "I'm just not a good person, I guess."
(((( No need to guess. He should know by now he's an asshole xP ))))

Roman said:
Luke sighed in relief. "Ah... That's good to know. I thought she considered me a hero.." He said as he put his glasses on. "Anyways, are you ready? I think the store is about to close soon and then we'd end up having to steal the cake."
"Wel she does concidering you a hero because your my husband." She said happily

NeoClassical said:
"Hey, you're a better damn person than I am! I've never done a single good thing ever!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back