• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

giphy.gif

With a gentle sigh, Ilaani got up from where she was sitting. Her little pet following her right at her heels as she walked to the kitchen to get a snack and a glass of water. She knew Axel was in a bad way being in a coma and all, she had rang the hospital a few times to check on his condition. Unfortunately, though she wanted to tell Kotori about Axels condition because of course that was the eight thing to do, she didn't know Kotori at all or anything about her, just a name. So she couldn't call her or find her to tell her. Tucking that thought aside for now, she grabbed her snack and water and headed back to where Nexus was resting. He may have been better but she didn't know that yet so she continued to stay in the room as he rested. Entering the room she then took a seat at the window, looking out of it as she took a bite of the apple she had gotten herself.

Extra Info

Her home

Looking out the window

Mood:

Still a bit down

Objective:

Stay with Nexus

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Nexus opened his eyes slightly as he heard Ilaani come by him. He looked at her and sighed as he then began to speak in a tired voice. "...Hey there." He whispered. He still felt the sting of pain from attacking her. He was afraid she was still upset that he of all people attacked her. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't feel like talking right now. He felt like he had been cruel and unjust.

JJKab said:
(Lena and one of your characters at library, if I recall correctly)
((Yes, Dakota, I'll see if I can find who replied last :3))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus opened his eyes slightly as he heard Ilaani come by him. He looked at her and sighed as he then began to speak in a tired voice. "...Hey there." He whispered. He still felt the sting of pain from attacking her. He was afraid she was still upset that he of all people attacked her. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't feel like talking right now. He felt like he had been cruel and unjust.

~*Ilaani*~

Blinking a few times as she heard his voice she left her food down. She slowly looked over her shoulder at him. She wasn't mad, she knew that wasn't him, though she was a bit worried that was a permanent thing "...Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked softly as she raised her hand a little and the air flickered around him. She had lowered the forcefield around him seeing after looking at him, he was no longer trying to hurt anyone. With that she stood up and made her way over to him.

Extra Info

Her home

Talking with Nexus

Mood:

Relieved

Objective:

Check on his condition

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

Roman said:
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki back, his hold on her growing tighter. "No questions either." He said before he continued to kiss her.
Yuki blushed lightly, "Not even why?" she asked him. She arched her back a bit when Alex held her a little tighter.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed lightly, "Not even why?" she asked him. She arched her back a bit when Alex held her a little tighter.
Alex shook his head. "I can tell you that now. My why is because I love you and I don't want us to be separated like that again.... You're all I have."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
((Yes, Dakota, I'll see if I can find who replied last :3))

~*Ilaani*~

Blinking a few times as she heard his voice she left her food down. She slowly looked over her shoulder at him. She wasn't mad, she knew that wasn't him, though she was a bit worried that was a permanent thing "...Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked softly as she raised her hand a little and the air flickered around him. She had lowered the forcefield around him seeing after looking at him, he was no longer trying to hurt anyone. With that she stood up and made her way over to him.

Extra Info

Her home

Talking with Nexus

Mood:

Relieved

Objective:

Check on his condition

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

Nexus chuckled as he smiled slightly at her. "I feel better, but I'm still very tired..." He said softly. "Do you mind laying by me? I haven't been close to you in a long time."

Roman said:
Luke laughed lightly, "Think we can talk to your mother about it? She doesn't want me to do any of that... Stuff. Maybe we should call her later."
"She knows I've never followed her rules. If I got pregnant she would yell at me because she knows your a good guy." She said to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"She knows I've never followed her rules. If I got pregnant she would yell at me because she knows your a good guy." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
"G-Good guy? What do you mean by that? Like good boyfriend?" Luke asked, wondering if she was referring to him as one of those cheesy heroes... Though... He didn't even know anymore. Sometimes he killed for both good and bad. He considered himself and anti-hero at some points.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled as he smiled slightly at her. "I feel better, but I'm still very tired..." He said softly. "Do you mind laying by me? I haven't been close to you in a long time."

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani smiled back at him " I'm really glad to hear that" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed. When he asked for her to lay with him she nodded as she then lay down next to him. "I missed you a lot you know" she said quietly.

Extra Info

Her home

Laying next to Nexus

Mood:

Comfortable

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani smiled back at him " I'm really glad to hear that" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed. When he asked for her to lay with him she nodded as she then lay down next to him. "I missed you a lot you know" she said quietly.

Extra Info

Her home

Laying next to Nexus

Mood:

Comfortable

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

Nexus hugged her lightly and pecked her lips. "I missed you too..." He whispered softly with a smile. He looked her over real quick to see if she was okay...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus hugged her lightly and pecked her lips. "I missed you too..." He whispered softly with a smile. He looked her over real quick to see if she was okay...

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani noticed him looking her over causing a quiet laugh to escape her lips as she tilted her head a little "I'm fine, I heal quicker than a normal human" she said smiling lightly.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani noticed him looking her over causing a quiet laugh to escape her lips as she tilted her head a little "I'm fine, I heal quicker than a normal human" she said smiling lightly.

Nexus looked back at her lovingly before nodding. "Alright, I believe you." He said happily. He then began to think about Axel. He did deliberately get attacked by him, and Axel had practically saved their butts.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked back at her lovingly before nodding. "Alright, I believe you." He said happily. He then began to think about Axel. He did deliberately get attacked by him, and Axel had practically saved their butts.

~*Ilaani*~

"Good" she said with a smile before hugging him a little tighter "You know, when you're all rested up I'm assuming you'll want to see Axel right? He's still healing up since he got hit pretty bad..." She said with a small nod.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

"Good" she said with a smile before hugging him a little tighter "You know, when you're all rested up I'm assuming you'll want to see Axel right? He's still healing up since he got hit pretty bad..." She said with a small nod.

Nexus nodded. "Yeah, I feel really bad about what I did... And I know it's only fair I apologize to him." He said before kissing her teasingly with a smirk. "For now... I think I'm going to tease you a little~" He said with a light blush.

(((( @Nona I owed you a post, but I haven't replied. I was thinking about how Aaron would respond to the news xD I just decided to do a timeskip post if that's okay with you. ))))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Yeah, I feel really bad about what I did... And I know it's only fair I apologize to him." He said before kissing her teasingly with a smirk. "For now... I think I'm going to tease you a little~" He said with a light blush.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani nodded "I'm sure he'll accept your apology when he wakes up" she responded before he kissed her. She huffed a little at his words as her face began to colour up. "E-Eh?"

Roman said:
(((( @Nona I owed you a post, but I haven't replied. I was thinking about how Aaron would respond to the news xD I just decided to do a timeskip post if that's okay with you. ))))
((Ah right xD Yeah that's fine :3))

Silvercat said:
*She smiled admiring him, she just couldn't figure out what Arrow didn't like about him other than the human eatting thing but that came with being a predatory species.
I smiled happy that you understood my own nature as a vampire. I also wondered why arrow didn't like Me very much. "Where is Arrow anyway?" I asked.

DarkShadow said:
I smiled happy that you understood my own nature as a vampire. I also wondered why arrow didn't like Me very much. "Where is Arrow anyway?" I asked.
"Huh?" Sylvia said pretending as if she was doing her school work. "Oh she was done with classes for today so she went back to our dorm". Sylvia smiled shyly at him and then the bell rang and she packed up her stuff and started out of the class room.

"Well the next time you see her tell me." "I would like to find out what makes her feel like I'm a bad vampire." I then flew off and left the school for that day.

DarkShadow said:
"Well the next time you see her tell me." "I would like to find out what makes her feel like I'm a bad vampire." I then flew off and left the school for that day.
Sylvia headed back to the dorm, but not before getting lost for a little while and then finding her way again.

Nona said:
((Thankies :3))

~*Elaena Rillas*~

tumblr_ngpe88jlZ11sddgmeo1_500.gif

Elaena nodded "Of course, yeah I can do that" she said with a small yawn. "When me and my twin started out we had to find everything ourselves and this campus is pretty huge, so I understand who you could get lost" she explained as she began walking, glancing over at Junchi as they fixed their hair and smiled "Your hair looks nice" she said with a nod, which brought her attention back to moonstones peculiar hair that they wouldn't show.

Moonstone

Moonstone rolled their eyes as Junchi blushed and thanked Elaena. They would always get cocky and confident after a compliment, but they themself were also told they do the same time. In fact, they were told they were worse with compliments because they'd respond to one by complimenting themself.

"Where should we start out first?" Moonstone asked, trying to take that thought out of their mind. "I've already seen the male dorms, the main office, and one of the bathrooms."

"I've only seen the male dorms so far." Junchi responded.

Extra Information

Mood: Wondering, Bored

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas and Mei Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

Silvercat said:
Sylvia headed back to the dorm, but not before getting lost for a little while and then finding her way again.
My instincts kicked in and I went on a killing spree killing millions of people and drinking gallons and gallons of fresh blood from them. It made me feel even stronger so I felt really powerful so I decided to stop. My muscles grew by the blood and so did my speed I felt amazing and no guilt from killing so many innocent people. The only thing I could think about is blood all over I have it all over my body I licked it off my face and went to back to school with my clothes blood stained. The smell of fresh human blood was on my clothes but I liked the smell.

DarkShadow said:
My instincts kicked in and I went on a killing spree killing millions of people and drinking gallons and gallons of fresh blood from them. It made me feel even stronger so I felt really powerful so I decided to stop. My muscles grew by the blood and so did my speed I felt amazing and no guilt from killing so many innocent people. The only thing I could think about is blood all over I have it all over my body I licked it off my face and went to back to school with my clothes blood stained. The smell of fresh human blood was on my clothes but I liked the smell.
"Hmm I wonder what he's up to now?"Sylvia wondered happily to herself.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani nodded "I'm sure he'll accept your apology when he wakes up" she responded before he kissed her. She huffed a little at his words as her face began to colour up. "E-Eh?"

((Ah right xD Yeah that's fine :3))
Nexus snickered as he began to nibble her neck so he could tickle her. "You heard me, I'm gonna tease you~" He said as the redness on his face grew a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back