• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

DarkShadow said:
I looked at the teacher, feeling eyes on me from someone else at times,I didn't want to look at her because she might shyly look away,so I just kept looking at the teacher. Liking being looked at.
*She smiled admiring him, she just couldn't figure out what Arrow didn't like about him other than the human eatting thing but that came with being a predatory species.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"3 years from now today, two hours from now. Well, technically two hours and twenty three minutes."
''Alright...''

...⊹She said before opening a portal which lead to the time Time Seria was talking about⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...The one I want doesn't exist and never has...I needed someone real, who I still felt an attraction to..."
"A fallback guy...." Ansom nodded. "It's okay. I understand."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...''
...⊹She said before opening a portal which lead to the time Time Seria was talking about⊹...
Future Seria immediately headed through the portal.

NeoClassical said:
"A fallback guy...." Ansom nodded. "It's okay. I understand."
"...S-so...was I good?"

NeoClassical said:
Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Oh okay. That's cool. At least you had help." He nodded. "Yeah. I doubt I could ever, if I had your ability, manipulate it like you can."
It was an amazing talent. The few people he had met had pretty lame abilities. Fire was cool, but it was generic. Everyone wanted fire. Sound was underrated. Definitely the most fun.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled at him "I'm sure you could" she checked the time on her phone briefly "Well, I was going to go get some lunch and time is ticking so I better get going" she looked at him "Or you could come along to if you want? You seem fun to talk with...or wait, that didn't sound weird did it?" She scratched the side of her face lightly, smiling a bit sheepishly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stared at her for a moment, only to take a deep breath and sigh off to the side. She was right. The only reason he was there, was because of her. However, there was more to it than just that. Besides, nobody had time to be called to the principal's office for anything. Thus regardless, he had no other choice but to go. But he wouldn't tell her that. Scratching at the back of his neck, he turned around and began walking once again, allowing his elbows to point into the air within a few moments of walking before he spoke. "I'd follow you anywhere, but right now, we need to get some lunch so you're following me."

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him as he sighed, slowing the twiddling of her thumbs until they stopped. She didn't exactly know what his reaction meant but she didn't have much time to ask since Kaname had began walking and mentioning lunch. So the question just left her mind as she then began to follow alongside him, giving a nod in response to his words.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Anybody freeeeeeeeee D:))
((*raises hand* I did tag you in that post back a bit of you're still interested in replying...:'D))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Did you get my response? I should probably just stop tagging and just quote from now on.))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, no I didn't, sorry ;-; yeah, sometimes alerts mess up when you only tag. Could you repost if that's not too much to ask? :'3))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I missed you too... I miss you a lot. You left me a note, but a goodbye kiss would have been a lot better." Alex said, laughing lightly. "Next time you leave like that again... I'm going with. No matter what."
Yuki smiled softly, "Okay...next time." she said quietly. She then kissed his neck softly and ran her fingers through his hair.

@Nona

~?Luke Shun?~

love___rin_matsuoka_x_reader___finale___by_kaleidoscopecourtney-d8sfh08.jpg

Luke walked around the park and sat on a bench and relaxed, looking up at the sky and sighing. All he could think about was Kairassi and how she was like his only friend. He had a slight crush on her but he didn't know how to show her. Her not knowing how he felt irritated the shit out of him. He was not the romantic type but when it comes to her he wanted to be. " ugh.." He groaned and looked around

Extra Info

The park

Thinking about his situation.

Mood:

Frustrated

Objective:

Figure out what he's gonna do.

Interacting with:

None

Tags:

@Nona

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked over at Haiiro. "What do you mean?" He asked as he tilted his head.
"Y-You know what I meant."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The portal soon closes as Yuki teleports away leaving Seria and Cinder alone together⊹...
Seria sighs. "T-That was really strange...."

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Wanna continue with Zero and Avatia? Ballerina and I will just have an encounter later I think.))

[/QUOTE]
(idk, I beleive Ballerina said something about how her posts will have a bit of time between them so I dont wanna steal avatia when she's not here to say anything)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y-Yeah...wanna continue kissing...?''
"I-I don't know... I-It just seems like an awkward time, mistress... S-Shouldn't we be worried about the fact that there's a fake time traveling teleporting version of me going around?..."

LunaCrosby said:
(idk, I beleive Ballerina said something about how her posts will have a bit of time between them so I dont wanna steal avatia when she's not here to say anything)
Ballerina said:
(Gahh, I feel so bad about dropping in out of nowhere. I haven't been the best about reading other posts and still am trying to catch back up to speed. If you two are in the middle of something, I can drop out since replying will be rather hard for the next week or so. We can always have a rain check and save it for another time.)
((We talked about it so I think it'll be fine. Ballerina and I can always do it when they have more time so then we can both have our rps with Avatia.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I-I don't know... I-It just seems like an awkward time, mistress... S-Shouldn't we be worried about the fact that there's a fake time traveling teleporting version of me going around?..."
''Well...I am worried. Though one is good. The other is bad...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I am worried. Though one is good. The other is bad...''
"...We have to go stop the fake from doing whatever they're planning... I-I'm worried, mistress....and s-scared..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back