• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Eh, sure. Breakfast sounds nice."
Ansom smiled. "Yeah. It does. How about you go make us some?" He chuckled. He was obviously teasing. Sort of. He had never learned to cook. He always had someone around to do it for him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe I'll help some time." She said as she hugged him happily and kissed his chin

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and nodded, "I wouldn't mind you tagging along sometimes, but for the most part, I'd like to do it alone."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Yeah. It does. How about you go make us some?" He chuckled. He was obviously teasing. Sort of. He had never learned to cook. He always had someone around to do it for him.
"E-Eh?! I don't know how to cook!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You won't be the reason...it's just that damn fake...''
"I-If I don't stop the fake then it's my fault that someone gets hurt!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom sighed and reached up to his ear. He unscrewed it and through it on the ground. Once again, Fiona appeared before them.

She looked around before frowning at Ansom. "What? I was just about to talk to Greene."

"We're hungry. Make us food."

"Did you seriously just summon me for food? Well I refuse."

Ansom pouted. "But....you're supposed to take care of meeeee." He whined like a little child.

Fiona sighed and rolled her eyes before walking away towards the kitchen. She grumbled the entire way.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Cinder soon just hugged Seria tightly. She didn't want her to take all the responsibility but Seria is throwing herself to take it☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and reached up to his ear. He unscrewed it and through it on the ground. Once again, Fiona appeared before them.
She looked around before frowning at Ansom. "What? I was just about to talk to Greene."

"We're hungry. Make us food."

"Did you seriously just summon me for food? Well I refuse."

Ansom pouted. "But....you're supposed to take care of meeeee." He whined like a little child.

Fiona sighed and rolled her eyes before walking away towards the kitchen. She grumbled the entire way.
Haiiro frowns. "...Who is that person?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon just hugged Seria tightly. She didn't want her to take all the responsibility but Seria is throwing herself to take it☫...
Seria was completely silent and just hugged Cinder back.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You can summon a caretaker from out of nowhere at will?"
Ansom laughed and shook his head. "Well you see, Fiona is anchored to my earrings." He explained as he put the earring back on. "If I throw it on the ground, she will be instantly teleported to my location. It is her duty to take care of me and fix my mistakes."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed and shook his head. "Well you see, Fiona is anchored to my earrings." He explained as he put the earring back on. "If I throw it on the ground, she will be instantly teleported to my location. It is her duty to take care of me and fix my mistakes."
"Huh...that sounds pretty cool. Lucky you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh...that sounds pretty cool. Lucky you."
"Eh. She's quite a nuisance." Ansom nodded. "That's why I sent her to live with my sister." He chuckled before shrugging. "Although I do miss her....methods...."

NeoClassical said:
"Eh. She's quite a nuisance." Ansom nodded. "That's why I sent her to live with my sister." He chuckled before shrugging. "Although I do miss her....methods...."
"You have a sister?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder just held her there☫...
Seria sighs. "W-we need to go stop the fake..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You have a sister?"
Seria sighs. "W-we need to go stop the fake..."
Ansom nodded. "Yep. Her name is Serenity." He smiled before rubbing the back of his head. "We used to be....ah....very close."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yep. Her name is Serenity." He smiled before rubbing the back of his head. "We used to be....ah....very close."
"...Hey...quick question...How many deities of destruction and chaos actually are there? I mean, there's me, and there's you, but are there any others?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Hey...quick question...How many deities of destruction and chaos actually are there? I mean, there's me, and there's you, but are there any others?"
Ansom shrugged. "No. I don't think so. Unless my daughters count as one. Except they would be demigods. But, no, none others." He smiled and nodded. "Why do you ask?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "No. I don't think so. Unless my daughters count as one. Except they would be demigods. But, no, none others." He smiled and nodded. "Why do you ask?"
"Because if there are then I'm going to kill them. Demigods don't matter, but having THREE or more deities of destruction and chaos running around would be a good reason to start killing again."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Because if there are then I'm going to kill them. Demigods don't matter, but having THREE or more deities of destruction and chaos running around would be a good reason to start killing again."
Ansom raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. There was a ringing noise. "Oh, breakfast is ready." He nodded before heading to the kitchen.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...We...I'm not letting you do this on your own. I will come with.''
"N-no mistress! I-I don't want you getting hurt!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. There was a ringing noise. "Oh, breakfast is ready." He nodded before heading to the kitchen.
Haiiro sighs, silently following Ansom to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back