• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...For something I did sixteen years ago to the goddess of nature...something that, until now, didn't really bug me that I'd done..."
"N-No! I-I won't let you get hurt because of me! I-If you got hurt because of me, I don't think I could go on! B-but if I died, y-you still have a life ahead of you!"
"Sixteen years ago?" Ansom tilted his head. "That sounds too long to be worried about." He nodded.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"W-What?! D-D-Don't! T-That's not right! Y-You shouldn't kill yourself just because I die!"
''Thinking that your death would be almost nothing is not right either. You need to respect yourself...''

NeoClassical said:
"Sixteen years ago?" Ansom tilted his head. "That sounds too long to be worried about." He nodded.
"...Have you ever met the nature goddess? Seria?..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Thinking that your death would be almost nothing is not right either. You need to respect yourself...''
"R-Respect myself?... W-What have I done to deserve respect?! I'm expendable, and that's a good thing!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"R-Respect myself?... W-What have I done to deserve respect?! I'm expendable, and that's a good thing!"
''To me, you're not expendable. I see you as something far greater that deserves respect, a great life, love, and happiness.''

...☫She said before she cupped her chin and looked straight into her eyes with a serious face and tone☫...

''If I am your mistress, I will not allow my precious servant to throw away their life like it's garbage. Because if you were garbage, I would've thrown you into a dumpster right now.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom shook his head. "I've heard of the name." He shrugged. "Why do you ask?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''To me, you're not expendable. I see you as something far greater that deserves respect, a great life, love, and happiness.''
...☫She said before she cupped her chin and looked straight into her eyes with a serious face and tone☫...

''If I am your mistress, I will not allow my precious servant to throw away their life like it's garbage. Because if you were garbage, I would've thrown you into a dumpster right now.''
"M-Mistress..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "I've heard of the name." He shrugged. "Why do you ask?"
"...I wronged her...She was a kind goddess who brought nothing but good to the world, and in a fit of jealous rage I cast her down to earth as a child 16 years ago...I...I just feel really bad about it..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"M-Mistress..."
"...I wronged her...She was a kind goddess who brought nothing but good to the world, and in a fit of jealous rage I cast her down to earth as a child 16 years ago...I...I just feel really bad about it..."
''So no matter what you say, I will always think of you as my precious servant. If you ever get captured, I will come after you. Because I take care of my servants and friends...Understand?!''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''So no matter what you say, I will always think of you as my precious servant. If you ever get captured, I will come after you. Because I take care of my servants and friends...Understand?!''
"U-Understood mistress..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushes, seeming a bit confused.
...☫Cinder soon pulled away before she just looked at her. She soon started to kiss her because she wanted to get her mind of this depressing topic before combat class started☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon pulled away before she just looked at her. She soon started to kiss her because she wanted to get her mind of this depressing topic before combat class started☫...
Seria blushes, seeming even more confused. Another Seria appears on the rooftop. It seemed that today was going to be a very, very strange day. The other Seria sighs. "Sorry to interrupt, but, could you two, you know, stop making out for a second so I can say something and know that you're paying attention."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"M-Mistress..."
"Then fix it." Ansom said indifferently as he took another bit of pancakes. "Instead of sitting around dwelling on the past, make her future better."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushes, seeming even more confused. Another Seria appears on the rooftop. It seemed that today was going to be a very, very strange day. The other Seria sighs. "Sorry to interrupt, but, could you two, you know, stop making out for a second so I can say something and know that you're paying attention."
...☫Cinder soon pulled away sighing when she heard another Seria☫...

''Can't I just take my mind off this topic before combat class starts...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon pulled away sighing when she heard another Seria☫...
''Can't I just take my mind off this topic before combat class starts...?''
"Yeah, no, not happening. Well, at least it won't be happening if you don't want current Seria and yourself to get tortured for about twenty years. Anyway, I've got some important things to tell you two."

NeoClassical said:
"Then fix it." Ansom said indifferently as he took another bit of pancakes. "Instead of sitting around dwelling on the past, make her future better."
"...That's just it...I can't. See, I sealed her memories and most of her powers using a cursed artifact which I no longer possess...and I fear that if she gets her memories and powers back she may...possibly...go on an insane rampage."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, no, not happening. Well, at least it won't be happening if you don't want current Seria and yourself to get tortured for about twenty years. Anyway, I've got some important things to tell you two."
''...Yeah?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Actually, Cinder, get over here. I don't think that current me should know about any of this for very important reasons...."
...☫Cinder looked at the other Seria before looking at current Seria and motioning to stay there before she went to the other Seria☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder looked at the other Seria before looking at current Seria and motioning to stay there before she went to the other Seria☫...
"Ok, listen, because I've got a lot of things to say. FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT LET SERIA OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SIGHT EVEN FOR A SECOND ONCE WE'RE DONE TALKING, got it?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ok, listen, because I've got a lot of things to say. FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT LET SERIA OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SIGHT EVEN FOR A SECOND ONCE WE'RE DONE TALKING, got it?"
''Alright...What happens if she is out of sight somehow?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...What happens if she is out of sight somehow?''
"...You'll lose her forever...The next time you'll see her is in twenty years, and she will be a completely different person, and trust me, you won't want that to happen."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You'll lose her forever...The next time you'll see her is in twenty years, and she will be a completely different person, and trust me, you won't want that to happen."
''Alright...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...That's just it...I can't. See, I sealed her memories and most of her powers using a cursed artifact which I no longer possess...and I fear that if she gets her memories and powers back she may...possibly...go on an insane rampage."
"Well, if she does. You and I can stop it." He smiled and finished his breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back