• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Eh, sure. And to be honest, you've had quite a few great ideas so far."
"Well, you're going to have to. And you're going to have to make it really convincing. Boss her around, force her to do things, just, don't be too mean to her though."
''So use her, but don't break her.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Both. I think I need someone to keep me from making major mistakes."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah okay." He walked over to Fiona and whispered into her ear. She looked confused before slowly nodding and disappearing.

"Okay. Do you wanna head out now?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So use her, but don't break her.''
"Well, I mean, to be honest breaking her would probably be fine, but I'd personally recommend using her, but not breaking her. But hey, it's your call there."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah okay." He walked over to Fiona and whispered into her ear. She looked confused before slowly nodding and disappearing.
"Okay. Do you wanna head out now?"
"Yeah, sure."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, I mean, to be honest breaking her would probably be fine, but I'd personally recommend using her, but not breaking her. But hey, it's your call there."
"Yeah, sure."
Ansom smiled. "Great! Do you know where she is? Or general location?" He asked, grabbing a set of keys off a rather large key rack.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, sure."
''Okay. God, I'm gonna feel like a total bitch..''

...☫She said sighing since she never really wanted to boss anyone around. She used to be a maid before and she always thought of her mistress as a total psychotic bitch☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Great! Do you know where she is? Or general location?" He asked, grabbing a set of keys off a rather large key rack.
"She goes to the same school as I do."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay. God, I'm gonna feel like a total bitch..''
...☫She said sighing since she never really wanted to boss anyone around. She used to be a maid before and she always thought of her mistress as a total psychotic bitch☫...
"Oh, and, one last thing. Seria's the goddess of nature, so, don't burn down fucking trees or any of that with her around."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, and, one last thing. Seria's the goddess of nature, so, don't burn down fucking trees or any of that with her around."
Ansom nodded. "Okay." He smiled. "So....can we drive?" He asked. He looked much like a child asking for a toy.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''My flames only burn what I want burned...so don't worry about it.......knew she was a goddess...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh...well...alright, fine, we can drive."
Ansom smiled and waved his hand. They both appeared in a parking garage. There were expensive cars parked everywhere.

He looked around. "Hmm....which one..." He muttered before smiling. "Ah, I haven't driven this one in forever." He said as he walked to a red Ferrari LaFerrari.

"Hurry up, will you?" He said as he stuck out his tongue and hopped in the driver's seat.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''My flames only burn what I want burned...so don't worry about it.......knew she was a goddess...''
"Wait, seriously? You already knew she was a goddess?!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and waved his hand. They both appeared in a parking garage. There were expensive cars parked everywhere.
He looked around. "Hmm....which one..." He muttered before smiling. "Ah, I haven't driven this one in forever." He said as he walked to a red Ferrari LaFerrari.

"Hurry up, will you?" He said as he stuck out his tongue and hopped in the driver's seat.
Haiiro sighs, getting into the car. "Yeah yeah, you sure seem to have lots of cars."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, getting into the car. "Yeah yeah, you sure seem to have lots of cars."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. They're my passion." He started the engine and smiled. "I collect them, build them, fix them up, boost them." He chuckled. "You name it." He pulled out and drove out of the parking lot, heading towards the school.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. They're my passion." He started the engine and smiled. "I collect them, build them, fix them up, boost them." He chuckled. "You name it." He pulled out and drove out of the parking lot, heading towards the school.
Haiiro shrugs. "Everyone has to have their own thing. For you it's cars, for me it's cursed artifacts."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "Everyone has to have their own thing. For you it's cars, for me it's cursed artifacts."
Ansom chuckled. "Yeah. I can tell." He shook his head before pressing down on the pedal even more. The car began to accelerate down the barren road. "Ah, I love empty stretches..." He said with a wide smile. "We should be at the school in no time."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Yeah. I can tell." He shook his head before pressing down on the pedal even more. The car began to accelerate down the barren road. "Ah, I love empty stretches..." He said with a wide smile. "We should be at the school in no time."
Haiiro sighs. "Let's try our best not to scare her. You in particular need to really try to do that. Often times you can come across as a complete creep, even if it's unintentional."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Let's try our best not to scare her. You in particular need to really try to do that. Often times you can come across as a complete creep, even if it's unintentional."
Ansom frowned. "A creep? How?" He asked but kept his eyes on the road, his hands instinctively shifting the gears.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''I was making an assumption. The fact she can eat all the sweets she wants without some sort of illness, it's kind of an obvious trait among gods and goddesses.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"It's just a vibe that you give off."
Ansom frowned. "Ouch." He didn't say anything else. He simply drove. After a few minutes of silence, they arrived at the parking lot of the school. "We're here." He got out of the car.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I was making an assumption. The fact she can eat all the sweets she wants without some sort of illness, it's kind of an obvious trait among gods and goddesses.''
"Wait, seriously? THAT'S WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?!... You know, I shouldn't question anything anymore. Anyway, that's all I have to say, now, can you get your friend to send me back to my time period?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Ouch." He didn't say anything else. He simply drove. After a few minutes of silence, they arrived at the parking lot of the school. "We're here." He got out of the car.
Haiiro gets out of the car and sighs. "Sorry if that was a bit harsh... I don't know what, but, something about you just gives off a creepy vibe sometimes okay? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wait, seriously? THAT'S WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?!... You know, I shouldn't question anything anymore. Anyway, that's all I have to say, now, can you get your friend to send me back to my time period?"
...⊹Yuki appeared after Seria had asked⊹...

''I should charge you about $10 every time you wanna go back...''

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro gets out of the car and sighs. "Sorry if that was a bit harsh... I don't know what, but, something about you just gives off a creepy vibe sometimes okay? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything..."
Ansom shrugged and waved Haiiro off. "Nah. It's fine." He nodded and looked around. "So, where your friend?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki appeared after Seria had asked⊹...
''I should charge you about $10 every time you wanna go back...''
"What, you think we PLAN this trips back? No, some jackass keeps sending us back just to be a dick. It's not fun. Anyway, I'm from four years, twelve days, and sixteen hours from now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back